Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000
Do the Hawks know they can cross halfcourt to play defense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Athanatos posted:

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
this cavs/knicks series is a love letter to 90s nba (but good)

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Athanatos posted:

it seems like no, they dont

JackBandit
Jun 6, 2011
Mitchell just almost yammed, thank god it was blocked or the series would have ended right there

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
cedi osman tax

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

hrrrm the last time i gave a cav my roots they went to the finals, do i dare to do it again

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

oh my god a tony brothers game

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
I have to eat at The Tony Brothers restaurant.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

the tony brothers restaurant brothers run by tony brothers whose two sons tony brothers, the tony brothers, help tony brothers run brothers as the brothers, tony

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
cedi osman tax

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000
I still think about that post where the person was shocked Tony Brothers was one guy instead a set of brothers who ref'd games together.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Athanatos posted:

I still think about that post where the person was shocked Tony Brothers was one guy instead a set of brothers who ref'd games together.

someone finally removed the part of his wikipedia article that said He Has Two Sons, Tony and Tony

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Athanatos posted:

lol

Harry Lime
Feb 27, 2008

Mobley's shooting woes seem to be continuing from last game

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
metropolitan new york knickerbockers

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
sry celtics but cavs/knicks is meaningful basketball

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

isaiah fartenstein

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Athanatos posted:

They play a bumper on local radio where Slick Lenard says Pack your bag Tony and get the hell out of here. Directed at Tony Brothers. RIP Slick.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Hey Jaylen maybe chill on the dunks a bit until your hand isn't actively weeping blood and ichor.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000

temple posted:

sry celtics but cavs/knicks is meaningful basketball

I can only watch Celts layup line for so long, they've been downgraded to 2nd monitor and Knicks/Cavs getting attention.

Hawks what the gently caress

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Athanatos posted:

I can only watch Celts layup line for so long, they've been downgraded to 2nd monitor and Knicks/Cavs getting attention.

Hawks what the gently caress

Hawks are baaaad and the Celtics are full health and in rhythm. It is a sight to see.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Hey Jaylen maybe chill on the dunks a bit until your hand isn't actively weeping blood and ichor.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
:unsmith:

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
a cavs dunk finally works.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

can a cav dunk hard enough to make brolander post again

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
The Hawks look like they are throwing but it's only a 17 point game so maybe they can play defense in the second half. ..... . . . . . . .. . .

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

evan mobley makes the cavs so very fun to watch on defense

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Celtics trying to be sporting and let the hawks back in but they refuse to take it

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Lol at Allen being like "Oh poo poo dude my bad, you ok" during a live play and then suddenly catching a rebound he clearly wasn't expecting

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
If you download Fanduel TV it should add you automatically to the red line/bets off or whatever list because you have a gambling problem.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
God Collins just got loving annihilated in the post

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Rick posted:

The Hawks look like they are throwing but it's only a 17 point game so maybe they can play defense in the second half. ..... . . . . . . .. . .

they cant

JackBandit
Jun 6, 2011
God damnit randle you loving lazy rear end in a top hat

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Rick posted:

If you download Fanduel TV it should add you automatically to the red line/bets off or whatever list because you have a gambling problem.

we need someone to corral all the betting freaks into their own ecosystem and not let anyone out of it. im still livid i had to listen to a gamblenerd tell me the odds that lebron hit a skyhook to pass kareem. the full power of the state must be brought to bear

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

alright i think its almost time. the celtics can take their foot off the gas and relax a bit

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Ghost Dog posted:

we need someone to corral all the betting freaks into their own ecosystem and not let anyone out of it. im still livid i had to listen to a gamblenerd tell me the odds that lebron hit a skyhook to pass kareem. the full power of the state must be brought to bear

As a measure of social utility make a busy box ecosystem they can all bet on where it is a curated feed for every gambling addict that ensures their bets all break even over any given 72 hour perioid. There is an attached social media that is all chatGPT bots telling them how savvy their parlays are.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Ghost Dog posted:

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Salvor_Hardin posted:

As a measure of social utility make a busy box ecosystem they can all bet on where it is a curated feed for every gambling addict that ensures their bets all break even over any given 72 hour perioid. There is an attached social media that is all chatGPT bots telling them how savvy their parlays are.

*nodding* put every gamble guy in a box with a button labeled Parlay and sometimes it zaps them and othertimes it gives them food

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Murray is cooking