Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

littleratbastard posted:

Haha, I’m only in the 80s for exploring and crafting so I got a Long way to go before 99 for either of them, I’m in no rush to power level so I’ll just grab the quest and more eggs next year when it comes back!

In the mean time, sent out eggs to those who asked!

Empty your mailbox friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Thanks for the egg! Last one I needed for the time egg. Clean out your mailbox I'll send you some gold.

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening
I can donate to the egg drive too, here's what I have

1x Egg 1
3x Egg 2
2x Egg 3
25x Egg 5
16x Egg 8
7x egg 10
4x egg 12

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

e: ^^^ oh Kosh has 7 lol. I still have two. if you want to make gold off them just send a msg to Barrend in game. I'm too lazy to do a trade empire

Left I got:

6 Egg 8
2 Egg 10
1 Egg 2

I got extremely lucky how the Egg1s, but surely someone needs two Eggs 10s

HPanda
Sep 5, 2008

Barreft posted:

What's your name? I'm still only 3 months old so my inventory limits me hard but I can send some OJ to you and ratbastard

I’m also HPanda in-game. Thank you for anything you send, but don’t want to be too greedy on that. I’m only one month behind you.

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

HPanda posted:

I’m also HPanda in-game. Thank you for anything you send, but don’t want to be too greedy on that. I’m only one month behind you.

e: that sounded way whining. I have a small inventory but I'll help you as much as I can

Barreft fucked around with this message at 00:15 on Apr 19, 2023

HPanda
Sep 5, 2008
Thank you! It’s really helped me with advancing some quests that have been taunting me for days.

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

HPanda posted:

Thank you! It’s really helped me with advancing some quests that have been taunting me for days.

Whats your inventory max? I'll send your max inventory LN to you

e: meh im dumb

Barreft fucked around with this message at 01:03 on Apr 19, 2023

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

I have these Eggs if anyone needs them.

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

I could use an egg 03 if anyone has one left.

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

Rakeris posted:

I could use an egg 03 if anyone has one left.

Sent you 2

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

koshmar posted:

Sent you 2

Thank you!

Koryk
Jun 5, 2007
I need a 04 and a 09, and two 06 if anyone can spare. IGN is same as forums.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Koryk posted:

Your MB is full

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Koryk posted:

I'd send, but I got banned for an hour for mentioning I smoke weed and was told not to mention drugs in this game. Linked the pictures of Wine and Mugs of Beer and yeah. Maybe tmw lol

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006
Apparently I need a egg 06, no idea what's next. :v:

Koryk
Jun 5, 2007

Ruggan posted:

Your MB is full

huh, I thought the NPC items didn't count against the limit. Cleared it out.

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH

H110Hawk posted:

Apparently I need a egg 06, no idea what's next. :v:

I gotcha. What's next is even more packages of 200 AP, even as I struggle to spend the last ones.

The net launcher makes the LN packages no problem at least!

vv Fine take another egg6!

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006
Thank you folks, looks like I need 1, 1, 6, 11.

I have a bunch of the rest more or less let me know.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

H110Hawk posted:

Sent you 6

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

My IGN is spaced god pls pour spiders on me ty :shobon:

littleratbastard
Aug 18, 2018

H110Hawk posted:

Sent over 2 ones and an eleven!

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

But for real, how the hell does anyone bother doing the Carrot grind for Egg 03? It feels like it's super low rates.

Just need both of 'em, an Egg 05 (also pretty low drop rates maybe), an Egg 07, and an Egg 10. I would beg for the Egg 11 but 777 Soap tells me that I'll get it soonish.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

widespread posted:

But for real, how the hell does anyone bother doing the Carrot grind for Egg 03? It feels like it's super low rates.

Breakfast boosts.

It took me about 15 min? Probably less tbh

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006

widespread posted:

Just need both of 'em, an Egg 05 (also pretty low drop rates maybe), an Egg 07, and an Egg 10. I would beg for the Egg 11 but 777 Soap tells me that I'll get it soonish.

Need some boosts?

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

H110Hawk posted:

Need some boosts?

Not right now since I just planted Pines for the night... fuckin' quest. Got 999/1000 on the DOT, too.

littleratbastard
Aug 18, 2018

widespread posted:

Sent over a 3, 5, and ten! I don’t mind the carrot grind since I’m working on mastering them so if I get another I’ll send it over!

kaptainkaffeine
Apr 1, 2003

Drug Free Since: Lunch
Can I get eggs 2 and 4 sent to kaptainkaffeine? I’ve got extras of some of them but no idea which ones I’ll need for the quests.

By the way, is the storehouse still definitely the thing I should spend my first 10B on?

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

Storehouse is a great investment every time.

Is there any hope of getting an Egg 6 without paying or waiting until the chores at the end of the month?

Vasler
Feb 17, 2004
Greetings Earthling! Do you have any Zoom Boots?
Can anyone send me an egg 6, please, if you can? I've had no luck with the baskets. In game name is the same as here.

I have multiple of all other eggs except 1 and 7. Really not sure what's needed later in the quest chain.

Vasler
Feb 17, 2004
Greetings Earthling! Do you have any Zoom Boots?

kaptainkaffeine posted:

Can I get eggs 2 and 4 sent to kaptainkaffeine? I’ve got extras of some of them but no idea which ones I’ll need for the quests.

By the way, is the storehouse still definitely the thing I should spend my first 10B on?

Sent you some egg 2s!

Koryk
Jun 5, 2007
I still need 04, 09 and 06 x2. Mailbox is clear again.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Koryk posted:

I still need 04, 09 and 06 x2. Mailbox is clear again.

Got you the 4 and 9.

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

If anyone wants to shoot a 6 and a 10 to my mailbox that’d be nice. Same in game name.

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006
Ate my time egg, thanks folks.

Philouza
Jul 20, 2005
I still need a 10 if anyone has one. I have some extras of everything else if anyone needs, including a 6 (never mind sent to Kaboobi)

Philouza fucked around with this message at 16:05 on Apr 19, 2023

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

Philouza posted:

I still need a 1 and 10 if anyone has em. I have some extras of everything else if anyone needs, including a 6 (never mind sent to Kaboobi)

Sent back a 1, now all I need is a 10

zamiel
Nov 12, 2005

Pugs not drugs

Kaboobi posted:

Sent back a 1, now all I need is a 10

Sent a 10 over

Philouza
Jul 20, 2005

widespread posted:

Sent over a 07

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH

H110Hawk posted:

Ate my time egg, thanks folks.

I'm considering pushing hard for the 100b storehouse upgrade before I eat mine, but I'm probably looking at a month or so before I get that.