Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Welcome back. Sorry it* sucks

Amy Pole Her fucked around with this message at 22:19 on Apr 18, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Considering everything you've posted about your employer and the sudden way in which you went silent about it ITT, I kind of assumed you had already dipped. Just leave the fuckin job man.

C-Euro fucked around with this message at 22:16 on Apr 18, 2023

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

I apologize for nothing

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

We’re all going to be eating insects when the biosphere collapses so might as well bite the bullet ant

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Bugs? Touching my plants that grow in the ground outdoors??

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Their kids names are Octavian and Torsten lol.

Torsten Arm O'Doyle!

Anyway,

Surprised my fish tolerance is that high, I barely touch seafood and a lot of it makes me feel sick.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I've had dried crickets several times but not "fresh" insects.

I wonder if I could get over the gooey texture some big insects could have.

Meanwhile…

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Fresh medjool dates are basically softshell cockroaches.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Thanks for reminding me I've never eaten fresh dates.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Android Apocalypse posted:

I've had dried crickets several times but not "fresh" insects.

I wonder if I could get over the gooey texture some big insects could have.

Meanwhile…

no different than a tasty bug :colbert:

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice
https://twitter.com/SeanTPendergast/status/1648447445133824002

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

lol man, the Dems are always one step away from real action. Honest!

https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/1648417549925662721?s=20

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
We had a non-voting delegate to the House that was basically Feinstein-light.

Completely mentally gone in the last eight years of her most recent terms, got absolutely roasted by the Daily Show or Colbert, I forget which.

She's not from Guam, she's from Minnesota. Never finished college. She married a guy that became the Governor, who then got federally indicted for bribery and then shot himself. And got a statue made of him. She was then the Lieutenant Governor for the most corrupt Governor in Guam's history (who unfortunately didn't shoot himself, he's now the head of tourism) for two terms. Then became delegate, doing nothing for sixteen years or so. Barely lost her primary in 2018 to another corrupt centrist because it was found out she was illegally renting out her home to the Japanese consulate.

No idea why Dems think it's the best thing in the world to vote in comatose shells to office.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
Don't blame me, I voted for De Leon, who apparently was the epitome of paid opposition since the second he won the primary he stopped doing anything. Most people do not follow politics like people here do, Feinstein could die and she would still likely win based on name recognition alone. Also De Leon mostly won in Republican areas even though he was primarying Feinstein (nominally) from the left. They did not know who he was, but he was not that super liberal Feinstein, so they voted for him.

Also, because it is fashionable:

I am not picky, but apparently you are picky if you do not enjoy eating rotten and moldy food. I can just buy a new loaf of bread mr. online test.

Pain of Mind fucked around with this message at 01:09 on Apr 19, 2023

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
https://twitter.com/Lawmadillo/status/1648476320396099586?t=g9wF_2emPDnhvioXaAkuLQ&s=19

:getin:

I mean, clearly they got hacked, but I love the effort to show he wasn't

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
I mean, if I still lived in California I'd probably vote for Feinstein's corpse over any Republican,but it's hosed no one tried to primary her, or her friends and colleagues didn't say "hey, maybe retire gracefully."

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Air Skwirl posted:

I mean, if I still lived in California I'd probably vote for Feinstein's corpse over any Republican,but it's hosed no one tried to primary her, or her friends and colleagues didn't say "hey, maybe retire gracefully."

“Maybe we should put nana in memory care” except Nana is one of the 50 most powerful people on the planet and is propped up by real estate bribes and succlib feelings.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

I used to be super picky about food, then I traveled around Asia and moved to Japan and while I still don’t like some things or go out of my way to eat them (shishamo, shirasu both come to mine), I’m not going to vomit if they come up on the table.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

https://twitter.com/katienotopoulos/status/1648473159363072002?t=RdM4Uo96Njm7VMWWtmGwSQ&s=19

Of course he is a Brony and she is...well she is something....

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

Air Skwirl posted:

She was primaried, that is what I was referring to in my previous post. California has a jungle primary where the top two vote getters are on the final ballot, there were no Republicans on the final ballot for her last election.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Pain of Mind posted:

She was primaried, that is what I was referring to in my previous post. California has a jungle primary where the top two vote getters are on the final ballot, there were no Republicans on the final ballot for her last election.

Yeah the problem isn’t that these people don’t get primaried, it’s that the power structure is designed to protect itself and anyone that has even a remote chance of winning is told that they’ll never have a job in politics again if they dare to run.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

https://twitter.com/The_Law_Boy/status/1648486474600570881

E: I'm reminded of the argument that Bill Simmons was making a decade or so ago about how we needed to stop giving out free condoms at the Olympic Village and just let Olympic athletes gently caress each other senseless and start producing super-athlete babies.

C-Euro fucked around with this message at 02:44 on Apr 19, 2023

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.
those people are absolutely going to drop their kids like hot potatoes the minute they have personalities and opinions that don't mirror their own.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Tulalip Tulips posted:

those people are absolutely going to drop their kids like hot potatoes the minute they have personalities and opinions that don't mirror their own.

Yeah, we already said their conservatives

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Oh great, the world is going to be populated with nothing but the worst dorks imaginable.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
The guy posted a question in r/explainlikeimfive asking why some people have seven inch penises and others only three.

Super breeder.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

And he's a brony

https://twitter.com/katienotopoulos/status/1648474362859892737

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

That eugenics couple stuff kinda reminds me of being 17 and having a crush on one of the really smart girls in high school thinking we're going to have a ton of super smart babies some day

Thankfully meatheads were her type because that would have sucked

dirty shrimp money fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Apr 19, 2023

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
I mean he's right about the MLP thing

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
I’m sad that the vegas monorail is likely going to be left to rot in favor of elons dumb tunnels. I didn’t realize that the lvcva’s primary purpose in buying it was to own the noncompete the system had to let the boring co start tunneling rather than, you know, ensuring the primary way to move large numbers of convention-goers to the convention center restarted after the pandemic closure put the privately owned system into bankruptcy.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Kalli posted:

The thing that really gets me about this video is that she's in the game for like maybe five scenes.

https://twitter.com/scarmarket/status/1648058166112931842

Thanks to this I learned his dad wrote Grease :stare:

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
First time watching playoff hockey with a vested interest, and folks, it's good.

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

seiferguy posted:

First time watching playoff hockey with a vested interest, and folks, it's good.
You're goddamned right it is.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Freaquency posted:

Yeah the problem isn’t that these people don’t get primaried, it’s that the power structure is designed to protect itself and anyone that has even a remote chance of winning is told that they’ll never have a job in politics again if they dare to run.

The CA Democratic party endorsed De Leon over her in the general election.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Kalli posted:

The thing that really gets me about this video is that she's in the game for like maybe five scenes.

https://twitter.com/scarmarket/status/1648058166112931842

Lmao I thought it had escalated to the climax about 30 seconds in and then I saw how much more time was in the video

And it just. Kept. Escalating.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Some illuminating conversation I'm unable to avoid sitting in my cube where someone just unironically said "Tucker put it best" that the two recent bank failures were in liberal states and they were liberal banks run by liberals, so their failure was inevitable. This was immediately after he was expressing disdain for a report that banks and grocery stores make profits.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I'm also in the office today, but mercifully the people near me are just talking about how scary horses would be if they were carnivorous.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
A grizzly can run faster than a horse.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
My work laptop was freezing up so I’ve spent the last hour doing nothing while tech support gets me a new one or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

A grizzly can run faster than a horse.

I'm not getting involved, I just had to listen to it for a bit. They somehow got there from talking about their preferred pasta shapes and how defibrulators work.