Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Scott Foster baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
LMAO forever at people who still insist Scott Foster has no agenda

This is the only thing I will say about it

runaway pancake
Dec 13, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Gravy Boat 2k
cant name any NFL refs but i know scott foster, probly not good

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i cant believe bismack biyombo is still in the league

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Im proud of biyombo for trying that

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
The Phoenix Suns are afraid and terrified of Kawhi Leonard, "Reaper" included, and they should be. He's been hibernating most of the season and now he has awakened from his slumber.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Kawhi Leonard is going to devour Kevin Durant and the Suns alive and I am here for it.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Kawhi singlehandedly destroying the Suns feels right because CP3, KD, and Booker are all weak of spirit.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

the suns defense seems bad. the los angeles clippers of angels have this series in the bag

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Ghost Dog posted:

i dont think a hawks series has truly been The Playoffs since, like ever. even that time they were in the ecf was only the playoffs cause lebron was trying

they dont play any defense and they arent even close to a good enough offense to shoot other teams off the floor

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Ghost Dog posted:

i cant believe bismack biyombo is still in the league

Chris paul operated him like a puppet and revived his career but chris has lost his powers

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Punkin Spunkin posted:

Kawhi singlehandedly destroying the Suns feels right because CP3, KD, and Booker are all weak of spirit.

if the suns win a title, kd will go down in the history books as the ring chasiest player of all time. a record that will never be broken.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

fart simpson posted:

they dont play any defense and they arent even close to a good enough offense to shoot other teams off the floor

Refs not giving trae free throws for grabbing the defender has destroyed him as a. Star player. Now hes just a tiny little dynamo without that upside

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

"Mann was a menace" Yeah dude man IS a menace! You're telling me,that man is a menace! Man is the true menace. Mann is the menace

runaway pancake
Dec 13, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Gravy Boat 2k
give kevin durant the ball lmao

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

I'm trying to win the World Cup
but I'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps playing Argentina onside

Dejan Bimble posted:

Refs not giving trae free throws for grabbing the defender has destroyed him as a. Star player. Now hes just a tiny little dynamo without that upside

harden knock life

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Dejan Bimble posted:

Chris paul operated him like a puppet and revived his career but chris has lost his powers

he slipped one of the slugs from animorphs into every big hes played with ear since deandre refused to win the game that one time

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Gonna be interesting to see how the Suns fans blame this half on Ayton.

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

sad low energy Suns

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

Motel Midnight off the hook
So a lineup of Bones, Plumlee, Mann, Westbrook and Powell and killing it. Oh dear.

Doctor Teeth
Sep 12, 2008

runaway pancake posted:

cant name any NFL refs but i know scott foster, probly not good

dear ed "guns" hochuli,

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Doctor Teeth posted:

dear ed "guns" hochuli,

retired for many years!!(because the nfl crushed the ref union and slowly drove all the old guys out for part timers)

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Ghost Dog posted:

retired for many years!!(because the nfl crushed the ref union and slowly drove all the old guys out for part timers)

His son is a ref now.

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Monty just gonna let Kawhi eat I guess

runaway pancake
Dec 13, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Gravy Boat 2k
suns got immediately better once crisp haul sat down

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
College football refs make NBA refs look competent and college basketball ones have been caught fixing games like 3 times so it can get worse.

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

Westbrook vs Durant

KAWHI!

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Give it to KD and get out the way

Jam Band Death Cult
Feb 29, 2008

I'm Very Glad I'm Going To Be An Earl
Suns-Clippers is far and away my fav matchup so far.

Porfiriato
Jan 4, 2016

How the hell is this a tie game at the half

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
That is the Suns the royal We expected.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

i want the suns to get swept so i don’t need to listen to that windows connection sound anymore

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Porfiriato posted:

How the hell is this a tie game at the half

They both scored the same points.

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

I'm trying to win the World Cup
but I'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps playing Argentina onside

fart simpson posted:

i want the suns to get swept so i don’t need to listen to that windows connection sound anymore

owned

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

Hell yeah, great game, great series.

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

This amazon ad posits that the bright, optimistic future the youngest generation is striving towards features as its most wildly advanced inventions 1) ordering tacos on a phone 2) watching golf on a phone 3) looking at stocks on a phone 4) watching nascar on a phone

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Elephanthead posted:

They both scored the same points.

are points fungible?

tanglewood1420
Oct 28, 2010

The importance of this mission cannot be overemphasized
Do Phoenix have a plan on defense outside of "Lets hope the Clippers miss all these open shots"?

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

do they need one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

runaway pancake
Dec 13, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Gravy Boat 2k
i think the plan is to score more points