Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KurdtLives
Dec 22, 2004

Ladies and She-Hulks can't resist Murdock's Big Hallway Energy

fart simpson posted:

i want the suns to get swept so i don’t need to listen to that windows connection sound anymore

This is a superior outcome to the epic 7 game duel between Leonard and Durant I originally envisioned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Rick posted:

That is the Suns the royal We expected.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

that defense chant sounds 100% piped in on my end lol

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Theyre chanting Penis

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Clarification- the arena is pumping in a Penis chant

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

when i thought suns playoff chances my mind always immediately went to torey craig

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i feel like devin booker is a good baller but not much of a hooper

MixMasterMalaria
Jul 26, 2007
This is a good basketball game.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

Ghost Dog posted:

when i thought suns playoff chances my mind always immediately went to torey craig

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Bismack’d

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

tanglewood1420 posted:

Do Phoenix have a plan on defense outside of "Lets hope the Clippers miss all these open shots"?

That's a good plan.

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

I understand that chamillionaire is getting paid for it, but creating a ridin dirty parody for a carmax commercial should get some ad exec the chair

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

why is clippers russ getting ten times the respect at the arc that lakers russ did. they were guarding him on the arc from the restricted area in the regular season

MixMasterMalaria
Jul 26, 2007

Ghost Dog posted:

why is clippers russ getting ten times the respect at the arc that lakers russ did. they were guarding him on the arc from the restricted area in the regular season

new meta

Porfiriato
Jan 4, 2016

He's 2/3 from 3 in this game, seems like a worthwhile strategy to play him a little closer if he's going to have his one game out of ten where he shoots decent from behind the arc.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

chris paul hitting big jumpers, on the wind i hear a hoot, followed by a holler. something about wake forest too

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Wow! The Official Gas of Bally Sports West now accepts Credit Cards!

KurdtLives
Dec 22, 2004

Algund Eenboom posted:

Wow! The Official Gas of Bally Sports West now accepts Credit Cards!

Who is the Official Gas of Bally Sports??? The old man at the service station at the end of The Graduate?

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
Happy CP3 is carrying this Suns squad.

Westbrook looking pretty good this series against Booker.

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

The clippers are trying to normanlize powell. I apologize for the preceeding joke and promise to do better in the future

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Porfiriato posted:

He's 2/3 from 3 in this game, seems like a worthwhile strategy to play him a little closer if he's going to have his one game out of ten where he shoots decent from behind the arc.

the actual reason is that the world is full of the enemies of lakers athletics

or that the guy slacking off russ vs the lakers was fronting lebron or ad in the post and theres no one worth doing that to on the clippers really since kawhi isnt starting possessions in the post

Porfiriato
Jan 4, 2016

Ghost Dog posted:

the actual reason is that the world is full of the enemies of lakers athletics

correct, and rightfully so.

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
Oh my god Russ

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

russ was the one boxing out for steven adams the entire time

Porfiriato
Jan 4, 2016

Russ giveth away, and Russ, uh, taketh.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

feels like devin booker hasnt missed since i called his hooping into question

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
They gotta get a body on Booker when he catches the ball, he's downhill before any Clipper is close to him

KurdtLives
Dec 22, 2004

rjmccall posted:

Oh my god Russ

See instead of firing up Russ by chanting "WEST-BRICK.... WEST-BRICK" at Russ the crowd should know by now to chant "Westbrook you are still an MVP, don't question your approach, aggressively shoot jumpers and half-rear end dunks like you are 27"

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
It's crazy we've gotten 15 years of Russ postering people and he can't reliably palm the ball

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
russ owns

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Ghost Dog posted:

It's really funny because he is shooting the same as he was in his last month with the Lakers. Like he had like a 20% shooting November that's why his percentage with the Lakers is so low.

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Hustle Westbrick is a perfect player. Botch a transition dunk, then get a pure effort putback, just beautiful stuff.

Also the clippers need to work on these doubles, no one knows where to go coming out of them or how to cut passing lanes at all

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Kawhi so casual.

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Algund Eenboom posted:

Clarification- the arena is pumping in a Penis chant

Lol it’s not mine baby I swear

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

good game for mid range fetishists

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

hit your free throws

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
This is a good game to know why Stan ain't coaching anymore lol.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

russ, a dude who was signed to be like the first guy you stop playing as soon as the playoffs hit, is somehow going to turn a heroic performance into him costing his team the game

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

They're called "free" throws, but they often require the most work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Ghost Dog posted:

russ, a dude who was signed to be like the first guy you stop playing as soon as the playoffs hit, is somehow going to turn a heroic performance into him costing his team the game

Gotta balance out the last game