Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Karma Comedian posted:

He got hacked and somebody is shitposting on his account

Oh. Well good! He's an rear end hat isn't he?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i like sega too.. yakuza ftw

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lol

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Lol.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

16 eps in this season so still 6 to go

Nice enjoy the ride

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I would never post in a thread like this.

Never

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
What up chat crew

Currently tipping my yeti in remembrance of our boy, though I must admit he would not approve of its current contents

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Not full of reign energy?

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Honestly I've never even seen Reign irl. I'd probably have to buy it off amazon or something.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
they're okay. they have more caffeine than monster and are cheaper than monster but are made by monster?

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I don't do energy drinks I dunno. That thread seemed to love them though and op loved Reign(tm)

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
sad that op isnt gonna be here for when the mods merge all the forums this friday :sigh:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
oh hey fellas, y'all rockin' perry ellis?

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Perry Ellis satin mono color collared shirt, untucked, unbuttoned halfway down. Ill-fitting bootcut jeans. Turnt.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Flowers for QAnon posted:

Perry Ellis satin mono color collared shirt, untucked, unbuttoned halfway down. Ill-fitting bootcut jeans. Turnt.

Meet me @ applebees.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

I'm coming to the applebees I got some bootleg dan flashes shirts u guys might be interested in

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
just a couple of cool buds, lookin' fresh at the 'bees

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

These designs are so complicated, they're gonna make you lose your mind

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Wtf are people getting probed for posting about jacking off in a GBS thread? Don't even recognize this place anymore.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Outrail posted:

Wtf are people getting probed for posting about jacking off in a GBS thread? Don't even recognize this place anymore.

Necessary. I accept it.

stephen_falken
Mar 28, 2023

by the sex ghost
Yo comprendo esta situación. John Banner: should be a mod, but he's not cuz he's dead. Since this post has nothing to do with anything and doesn't contribute to the thread like all the grey-area rules Seth made me read fifty f*cking times when I first arrived on this webscreen, I understand that getting banned is like a sport around here. Sgt. Schultz knows NOTHING, sees NOTHING. Banner, get it? Holy crap I'm a f*cking SA genius already. I love all of you with all of my heart, or something. PEACE Falken

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

just want to say that Yakuza 0 is in my top 5 games of all time. i beat like a game every 5 years and it was the best game i played last year (having also beat Disco Elysium)

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

AARD VARKMAN posted:

just want to say that Yakuza 0 is in my top 5 games of all time. i beat like a game every 5 years and it was the best game i played last year (having also beat Disco Elysium)

I cant wait for yakuza 30. Or maybe a Yakuza Forever.

I got Kiwami on xbox or steam a couple of years ago and while it was good i didnt think it was a proper remake. I kinda feel that sega phones in the remasters, but definitely not as bad as SquareEnix

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD fucked around with this message at 07:49 on Apr 19, 2023

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

I cant wait for yakuza 30. Or maybe a Yakuza Forever.

I got Kiwami on xbox or steam a couple of years ago and while it was good i didnt think it was a proper remake. I kinda feel that sega phones in the remasters, but definitely not as bad as SquareEnix

i'm gonna have to wait for Kiwami. I bought it right after 0 and played for a bit but was burned out on the minigames. need to wait until i want the minigames again i think

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

AARD VARKMAN posted:

i'm gonna have to wait for Kiwami. I bought it right after 0 and played for a bit but was burned out on the minigames. need to wait until i want the minigames again i think

I did the same thing with baldurs gate 1/2 EE. I kinda moved on to other things after darkspear. Its on my list right after disco elysium, but to be honest that game perfectly captured the feeling of being hungover on the worst day of my life. It might be a couple months or years.

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

I've just started Yakuza 3 and having only played 0 and the Kiwamis; the jump is horrible. It's such a slow start too.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Another fail day working in office cause a dipshit VP wants everyone in for a one hour meeting

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
condolences

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Peggy Edson posted:

Another fail day working in office cause a dipshit VP wants everyone in for a one hour meeting

I am in this post and hate it

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Solefald posted:

I've just started Yakuza 3 and having only played 0 and the Kiwamis; the jump is horrible. It's such a slow start too.

I used to love games with a slow start that let you get into the mood/story etc but now that my gaming time is so limited I can’t stand it, like I got an hour here let’s get it moving

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I used to love games with a slow start that let you get into the mood/story etc but now that my gaming time is so limited I can’t stand it, like I got an hour here let’s get it moving

You need an Analogue Pocket and Mario Tennis for the Gameboy Color OP.

Pick up, put down, the power is in your hands! The colors, Duke! The colors! Uh, I'm color blind kid.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

kntfkr posted:

You need an Analogue Pocket and Mario Tennis for the Gameboy Color OP.

Pick up, put down, the power is in your hands! The colors, Duke! The colors! Uh, I'm color blind kid.

Already got a Switch for classic gaming on the go

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Do not ever try Death Stranding then lmao

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
with yakuza games also, once you're at the finale you uhhh ought to hold off until you've got a whole evening free, lol

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

yakuza 0 is the only one i played and it was so loving good even though i normally don't like fighting games

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Every time I get suckered into trying a Yakuza game all I can think is that they are great movie-like things but not much fun to play so they are fail games imo.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

satanic splash-back posted:

Every time I get suckered into trying a Yakuza game all I can think is that they are great movie-like things but not much fun to play so they are fail games imo.

that's fair and i will not judge you harshly as others will

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Peggy Edson posted:

Do not ever try Death Stranding then lmao

Lol I’ve been told this. I’ve had it installed on my PS5 for over a year and every time I think about starting it I just sigh and load up something else

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I've had Yakuza games installed from game pass but they look way too anime tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Smugworth posted:

I've had Yakuza games installed from game pass but they look way too anime tbh

lol huh

they're... set in japan