Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

so after a historically long run for him, epic username's latest account has been banned. while he will no doubt be back under a new EPIC useername once he realizes he's been banned and can't figure out how to unban his account and thus he'll rereg with a new name, the question remains of what to do with his prison thread. obviously it can finally be gassed much to the joy/chagrin of several posters, as the op is no longer tied to it. however, the thread has turned partially into a general gbs chat thread, so now that it is damned to a fate of gassing, gbs needs a new chat thread. this is it

(MOD SANCTIONED AND APPROVED)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
:firstpost:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

:secondpost:

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

:synpa:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

mods p[lease sticky permanentlely and change the thread tag to ATTENTION tia :thanks:

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Ive been thinking about what to make my dad for dinner. Ive been living across the country for 10 years and this is the first time he's visiting.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
GBS posters ONLY. The spreadsheet will be run on every poster and if 95% or more of your posts aren’t in GBS the punishment will be swift and harsh.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

Ive been thinking about what to make my dad for dinner. Ive been living across the country for 10 years and this is the first time he's visiting.

what does he like and what is your cooking experience like

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

GBS posters ONLY. The spreadsheet will be run on every poster and if 95% or more of your posts aren’t in GBS the punishment will be swift and harsh.

i will be obviousply monitoring the top 30 posters page and you'd better belive the spreadsheet will be up to date at all times

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
https://i.imgur.com/dWaJ56n.mp4

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Too late for lunch, too early for dinner, must be snacking time

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Spreadsheets are the only thing our enemy crews fear. Does anybody know what a pivot table is and how to make one?

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

this thread is a :five: for me so far

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

off to a ripping start,......

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
placeholder

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Aww they’re buds :3:

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I'd prefer not to speak of all this drama lately. You know me. I'm not like the other girls. I HATE drama.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Chinatown posted:

placeholder

:ohdear:

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Nailed it, drat.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
I post where I please

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

ground floor

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

They killed him?! Gripped to close to the sun

Deathslinger
Jul 12, 2022

"If I fits, I sits"

:3:

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Close thread goldmine

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

:gas:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Close thread goldmine

For real this time, not like the feedback 1.0 thread!!

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Oh great a rival crew found us

I nominate BAGS for IK to remove this scum

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

But for real, I've stickied it b/c I think this could potentially be nice and I want to encourage a positive and fun posting environment for everyone.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Solefald posted:

But for real, I've stickied it b/c I think this could potentially be nice and I want to encourage a positive and fun posting environment for everyone.

This is key

Keep it fun, keep it positive. I will encourage the IKs to enforce this rule with an iron fist.

If people you don't like post here, ignore them and post positive stuff. This thread is for everyone.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

some of us don't need a country limited safe space chat thread :smuggo:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

hello friends

I had a cafeteria version of a KFC famous bowl for lunch. Pretty good

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I stroked today

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

I stroked today

Please see a doctor fatal brain conditions are no laughing matter

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Solefald posted:

Thanks for stickying!

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

https://i.imgur.com/iSSeGtu.mp4

im looking after some racing pigeons for a while, look at these baby pigeons

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

kalel
Jun 19, 2012