Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

lol huh

they're... set in japan

Yeah I know I don't get it either

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
The next Yakuza is set in Minnesota. Yakuza: At the Red Owl

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

kntfkr posted:

Sequel to that one is Yakuza: Hoosier, where you run around corn fields for 90 hours and that's the game

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 13:50 on Apr 19, 2023

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
STREET THUGS

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

kntfkr posted:

:ibadpop:

Please tell me the health pickups are little tater tot hot dishes

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

i don't need to play the yakuza series i already played shenmue back in the y2k

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Yakuza: Buckee's

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

How does the Yakuza series stack up to Sega Genesis classic Shinobi?

Woolwich Bagnet
Apr 27, 2003

kntfkr posted:

Can't wait to play the corn hole mini game

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I'm trying to think of games with a cornhole mini game and it's strangely absent from my gaming experience.

Cornhole erasure is wrong

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
ur a cornhole racer

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
i need a new game to play i think ive never played a yakuza but i put 0 on my steam wish list so i can buy it when it goes on sale for like 7.99 or something

I bought the mass effect trilogy a while back and beat the frist one and it was fun like i remembered it and got like i think probably 3/4 of the way through 2 which is i think as far as i got when it came out originally but 2 is a really really bad game and not fun its hot diarrhea served on a plate, not even in a bowl so I havent felt like finishing it when i could just play spacerobots instead, and ive never plaeyd 3 so i feel like maybe 3 will not suck based on how much everyone loves the series but really all I remember about 3 when it came out is nerds got HELLA mad about loving the alien girl or something super weird and creepy like that.

I also still have Witcher 3 I need to play which im sure is good as hell but I just dont feel like I have the time to take it on right now

That is an update on the nooner gaming catalogue

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
sometimes i also play halo with some of my friends from college which is cool becsuse its cross platform so xbox and pc guys can play together but it also is very frustrating because somehow microsoft is so bad at software that getting the group/fireteam/chat whatever to work cross platform is a total crap shoot and sometimes just straight up doesnt work so it is easier for us all to just use discord and i think bill gates should be extremely embarrassed about some dumbass 3rd party app working better than failbox's proprietary software

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Peggy Edson posted:

Another fail day working in office cause a dipshit VP wants everyone in for a one hour meeting

Update: there were 30 people in the room and 130 remote. Glad I came in for this

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Peggy Edson posted:

Update: there were 30 people in the room and 130 remote. Glad I came in for this

way to be a team player

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Peggy Edson posted:

We have a town hall we've been planning for like two months and yesterday all of a sudden our CEO decides they're going to be in a different city for the town hall so now we have to scramble to figure out logistics for that

What I'm saying is no leaders no masters workers rise up ✊

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Also I'm hearing so much coughing rn I had to exit where I was working and head back home I ain't dealing with this poo poo

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
My weekly half hour teams meeting is cancelled again.

Having multiple low-responsibility remote gigs with no possibility of moving to in-office is pretty boss.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

kntfkr posted:

My weekly half hour teams meeting is cancelled again.

Having multiple low-responsibility remote gigs with no possibility of moving to in-office is pretty boss.

Hell yeah, more time to stunt at the neighborhood bar & grill!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Speaking of stuntin'. This is stuntin'. Was technically on two clocks while my son was picking up co-eds eating ice cream at some ancient village tourist town yesterday.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

kntfkr posted:

Speaking of stuntin'. This is stuntin'. Was technically on two clocks while my son was picking up co-eds eating ice cream at some ancient village tourist town yesterday.

lmao

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

I'm glad I don't work a normal job anymore

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

lol huh

they're... set in japan

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=3852340&pagenumber=2&perpage=40#post482394179

from before i knew what yakuza was

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

good.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i said i would be forgibing earlier but smug deserves a probe for the anime comment. imo

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

i said i would be forgibing earlier but smug deserves a probe for the anime comment. imo

Really narrowing down what I'm allowed to post in the mod sanctioned chat thread. Guess I'll have to ask the Ali Express thread if they'll take me

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Smugworth posted:

Really narrowing down what I'm allowed to post in the mod sanctioned chat thread. Guess I'll have to ask the Ali Express thread if they'll take me

Gotta post in SAD. The sad crew loves jokes, different opinions, hanging out and just posting with buds. You can jo if the vibe is right but there's no pressure. It's like an online applebee's :)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

kntfkr posted:

Lmao kids got game no cap

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Smugworth posted:

Guess I'll have to ask the Ali Express thread if they'll take me

:aliexpress:

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

i had a dream where everyone's nuts were unsafe and it was only a matter of when, not if

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

cumpantry posted:

i had a dream where everyone's nuts were unsafe and it was only a matter of when, not if

That wasn't a dream. That's the world we live in every day.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

wake me up

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Ask your local squirrels about how best to safeguard your nuts

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
So how many times has the lawsuit guy reregged? He must have given a hew hundos to Jeff by now?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

I would kill for a lot of pork belly on the rice !! with vegetable

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Something about the simple earnestness of that description gets me.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

I'd eat the gently caress out of that.

I had east side Mario's for lunch, which isn't nearly as good but not as bad as I remember from last time I had that poo poo. Went with coworkers because one of em is moving to Montreal. One of the higher ups came and footed the bill. Hell yeah free lunch.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Seth Pecksniff posted:

I would kill for a lot of pork belly on the rice !! with vegetable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
Hello friends, clout chasers, yeti tippers. I’m having a frozen meal for lunch today.