Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lobster shirt posted:

my cats are very afraid of my son

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
it exists at the nexus of every other fetish and fandom so it’s basically the Fertile Crescent of online weirdness

it’s just sort of quaint now in a world where things like Qanon exist

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Harold Fjord posted:

ICP guy the blonde one made a custom fursuit to support his furry daughter so the answer is very much yes

He kicks rear end.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Alaois posted:

Being a furry may not itself be a fetish, but it seems to be comorbid with having an array of very specific sex weirdnesses, it may even rival Being British in terms of determining if you're a pervert

I've found some evidence against this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5U1vGeILkI

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Imo, all subcultures with strong collective identities are ftl and cringe. Hope my fellow goons can agree with that.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Juggalos and Miiverse Community are saintly beings.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

What's the context of this video?

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Spanish Manlove posted:

What's the context of this video?

It's a kids show on CBBC presented by that woman (Lauren Layfield) and the puppet (Hacker T Dog), the person who plays Hacker is often trying to get Lauren to break, so he said that phrase entirely out of context.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Grassy Knowles posted:

It's a kids show on CBBC presented by that woman (Lauren Layfield) and the puppet (Hacker T Dog), the person who plays Hacker is often trying to get Lauren to break, so he said that phrase entirely out of context.

the context being that other staff members on the show (one of them might have been the puppet’s actor, not sure) were recently pulled over by police, and so rattled that they could only whimper they were just innocent men

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

Oxxidation posted:

the context being that other staff members on the show (one of them might have been the puppet’s actor, not sure) were recently pulled over by police, and so rattled that they could only whimper they were just innocent men

that was a rumor, the actor clarified it to be untrue https://twitter.com/spraypopmusic/status/1515959465811533827

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

skeleton warrior posted:

People are missing the best part

THIS is the fursuit he had made so he could go to cons and support his daughter:

thats a very cool dad

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
man I wish my dad was that cool

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Grassy Knowles posted:

Ah ok I thought there was something else that required more background

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

uh does "to have a 'predator' fursona" mean a predator animal as opposed to a prey animal, or, uh

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

Autisanal Cheese posted:

uh does "to have a 'predator' fursona" mean a predator animal as opposed to a prey animal, or, uh

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Autisanal Cheese posted:

Yes

Which is a thing that some groups of furries take Very Seriously but most do not

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

I guess I'm glad the LGBT furries aren't portrayed as predators but that raises concerning questions about the straight furries

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
It's just always a vertebrate with a Disney face, never anything cool and interesting like one of them abyssal jellyfish

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
There's also Nazifurs, which is a thing that you'd think shouldn't exist but oh boy does it. And it's A-OK to fursecute them.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
And, of course, this one.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

There's also Nazifurs, which is a thing that you'd think shouldn't exist but oh boy does it. And it's A-OK to fursecute them.

well now that's just ironic

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Paladinus posted:

I think someone found a shirt with that printed on it at a goodwill or maybe it was someone wearing that on a shirt at a goodwill. Either way

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

this

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Paladinus posted:

lol

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Famethrowa posted:

well now that's just ironic

they are actually a massive problem in furry communities that do not ban them for the same reasons as allowing nazis in bars is

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

lollontee posted:

they are actually a massive problem in furry communities that do not ban them for the same reasons as allowing nazis in bars is

also warhammer 40k, LARP communities, and...am I reading this right? really? okay golden eye 64 speedrunning?

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

who is the pink assed goon?

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

Why is this rear end pink?
:iiam:

sube
Nov 7, 2022

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Oh, but everytime this discussion comes up someone has to rush in to let us all know that the furry community has chased off all their nazis

Anyone can be the pink rear end goon... if you're brave.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
lol

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

Leal posted:

Oh, but everytime this discussion comes up someone has to rush in to let us all know that the furry community has chased off all their nazis

TBF, furry convention methods of dealing with Nazis showing up were still being used as a model for other forms of nerd convention last I was in that scene (late 2010s).

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Journalist interviewing Senator Pog for comments on government inquiry into the Pink-Assed Goon

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Nobody wants to talk about it, but his entire body is pink, not just the rear end.