Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 75 days!
grow up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

who cares

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 75 days!

you're right, im getting off topic. the topic being why a user feels that not addressing a bad post is the same as endorsing it

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

i cannot loving help you if you dont want to read the absolutely deranged poo poo people post like why are you here???

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

I'll show you! I'm gonna be the fartinist stripper the world's ever seen!

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 75 days!

The Saucer Hovers posted:

i cannot loving help you if you dont want to read the absolutely deranged poo poo people post like why are you here???

this

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

“I think the problem is you’re just uneducated.”
none of the strippers liked him and at best tolerated him and they called him that creepy guy that came in during the morning never spent any money except for the entrance fee and stayed there all day trying to talk to them while they tried to work

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

spacemang_spliff posted:

rolling up to the strip club with a stack of dried lasagna sheets instead of cash

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

trying to tip with a jar of your grandma's marinara sauce

lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

big sweaty italian guy coming into the club and trying to make it rain with pepperoni slices

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

big sweaty italian guy coming into the club and trying to make it rain with pepperoni slices

"for the last time - we are not going to make the dancers wear your late mother's clothes, I don't care how much extra you pay"

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
it always comes back to just making fun of italians

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

trying to tip with a jar of your grandma's marinara sauce

lol

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

The Saucer Hovers posted:

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

I understand the necessity of getting psycho freaks and disgusting pervs out in a timely manner and iron crowned long, long overstayed his welcome. still though you love to see a classic internet guy out in the wild, posting about his weird fetish or absurd hangup to a booing crowd screaming about how they hate him but he just keeps going due to his specific combination of mental illnesses. oh well. for all things there is a season

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
I miss bust rodd now rip

so many perverted posters…. gone like the wind

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Xaris posted:

I miss bust rodd now rip

so many perverted posters…. gone like the wind

i dont

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

in fact i hope bust rodd got his dick stuck in a pencil sharpener and got bust rodd for real

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
I mean yeah but it was funny to have everyone respond to his fat sweaty gross sex posts by simply saying bust rodd. all we have left now is….. wizard master

yuck

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 75 days!
woke mob gone amok

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

pffff i remembered that a joke sixer azathhot gave me (https://forums.somethingawful.com/banlist.php?userid=184790#frompost521465340) was based on a strikingly ominous thing iron crowned said once about a "strip club breakfast buffet omelette station"

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Gravid Topiary posted:

pffff i remembered that a joke sixer azathhot gave me (https://forums.somethingawful.com/banlist.php?userid=184790#frompost521465340) was based on a strikingly ominous thing iron crowned said once about a "strip club breakfast buffet omelette station"

lol hello new intrusive thought

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lol hello new intrusive thought

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

Gravid Topiary posted:

jesus christ lmao

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
glitter omlette

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

it's really a mark of bad posterdom to be permabanned and have someone make a QCS/SAD thread about asking "why didn't you idiots do this sooner"

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
think of it as a greatest hits collection

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Gravid Topiary posted:

:eyepop:

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Gravid Topiary posted:

there's a couple good usernames in there somewhere

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Shugojin posted:

it's really a mark of bad posterdom to be permabanned and have someone make a QCS/SAD thread about asking "why didn't you idiots do this sooner"

the funny thing is the admins already agreed to perma him months ago.

they just forgot.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

there's a couple good usernames in there somewhere

no, this is not a place of honor
nothing of value is here

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Dixon Chisholm posted:

the funny thing is the admins already agreed to perma him months ago.

they just forgot.

That was a miscommunication of a miscommunication, apparently.

vyelkin posted:

okay after talking to the other admins I'm going to try and sort this out once and for all.

What Hand Knit wrote in the LC is actually incorrect. The decision was not made to permaban Iron Crowned on March 13, 2022 and somehow missed for 13 months. Hand Knit saw another admin's summary of the ongoing discussions when we were talking about permabanning him, and missed that that message was from last year instead of this year. That made it seem like the decision was clear cut and recent rather than being one post in the middle of a larger conversation in 2022.

Iron Crowned had been given a ban on March 12th, 2022, with an explicit warning not to talk about dogs ever again, but we were still talking in the mod forum about whether it should be upgraded to a permaban. The cspam mods wanted that and so did some of the admins, and at one point it seemed like there was consensus on that, which was where the discord message Hand Knit rediscovered this morning came from: someone summarizing the mod forum discussion on discord. But the discussion actually continued after that point and into the next day on the mod forums, which is why my memory of it didn't include a final decision to permaban that was never enacted. In the end, the decision was to permaban facetoucher cat but not Iron Crowned, which is why he was left at the ban with the explicit warning not to talk about dogs.

I will amend the LC entry.

The mod forum has layers.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Platystemon posted:

That was a miscommunication of a miscommunication, apparently.

The mod forum has layers.

heres a layer for ya *buries you alive and starts shoveling dirt into the grave*

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
can't believe they all agreed to permaban him but just forgot to push the buttons

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020
i dont know which is worse. agreeing to perma him amd forgetting, or having cspam mods and some admins saying perma him, but not doing it.

pandy fackler
Jun 2, 2020

one time all of the women at the club where my friend works got tipped with hot sauce that the guy made himself

i wonder if iron crowned made the lasagna from scratch or if it was like a frozen stouffers lasagna

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Dixon Chisholm posted:

i dont know which is worse. agreeing to perma him amd forgetting, or having cspam mods and some admins saying perma him, but not doing it.

That is all

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

pandy fackler posted:

one time all of the women at the club where my friend works got tipped with hot sauce that the guy made himself

i wonder if iron crowned made the lasagna from scratch or if it was like a frozen stouffers lasagna

hold on now... what kind of hot sauce?

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

im only the ik of a single thread as a joke and i dont really understand cspam posting culture like the glennthread or whos a problem poster everyone hates or not but i have felt a bit overwhelmed and conflicted on how to use my buttons and when i started to probe iron crowned i didnt really consider chaining him at first because i only knew him as the dog hater guy but when someone sent me a pm about how he made them uncomfortable and nhd probing him i decided to just chain probe and see what happened because i didnt see any value in having him around and if the cspam mods really cared they could just remove my buttons or tell me to cut it out

Shows initiative.

Promote ahead of peers.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

pandy fackler posted:

i think you already know the answer to this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pandy fackler
Jun 2, 2020

Dixon Chisholm posted:

hold on now... what kind of hot sauce?

i texted her and i was misremembering it was homemade BBQ sauce lol