Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Dongicus posted:

yes but there was something realyl funny and stupid about it that i can't quite remember. something like he wasnt even making money off it or something? idk

he didn't know it was still going and then cashed out a huge check like a year after taking over and asking toward it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

forums gimmick poster suddenly realizing they don't have to be a gimmick and spontaneously combusting

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
Private Internet Access is/was good, think they sort of fell off or something.

ExpressVPN is great.

Free VPNs are all going to be fine and good enough, but most paid ones will be 100x better/faster/easier.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Dongicus posted:

yes but there was something realyl funny and stupid about it that i can't quite remember. something like he wasnt even making money off it or something? idk

lowtax never cashed out the money he got from it and when jeffrey took over he got the money lol

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

Dongicus posted:

wots a good VPN to use

I like windscribe personally

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
I'm about to get my rear end "kicked"

ZerglingMinor posted:

I'm sitting here at work(night watchman at a hotel), about an hour and half ago I got a call from a customer who has gotten lost on the way here. The guy DEMANDED directions from where he is cursing about every other word.

I give him the requested directions and he hangs up. I go back to what I was doing(jack poo poo). 45 minutes later, the phone rings again. Its the same guy, Except this time he is screaming into the receiver that thanks to my crappy directions he is now totally freaking lost, That hes wasted a bunch of fuel, ect.

I'd just read him off directions from Google maps. I apologize This just sets him off on a blizzard of curses, Threats, and damnations.
He finishes up with "I've found my way back onto the right loving road. If you are there when I get there I am going to kick your scrawny rear end" and hangs up.

I'm debating what to do, I can take the easy(boring) way out and just call the cops on him. But I REALLY don't want to bother the Officer this early in the morning.(hes nice, he let me off on would have been a rather nasty ticket)

I want some options other than the obvious :zerg:/:killdozer: option
Shall I gently caress with his mind? And place one of my tiny coworkers at the front desk and when he asks who was on the desk last night, I can walk out(ducking Through the doorway) and reply that I was. Or perhaps lower the seat so my head is barely peaking out above the desk and then stand up when he comes in.

In any event, I really don't care if I get fired, I'm about to quit anyways. I Already have another job lined up. But i'd like to avoid getting arrested.

WHATS IN YOUR WALLET?

Saw a vending machine and was reminded of good ol ZerglingMinor, rip

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

a lot of the popular vpn ip addresses are getting blocked for vpn streaming so buyer beware.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

HonorableTB posted:

RIP to what I remember being a kind goon

pictured: Zerglingminor

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

zerglingmajor

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

Raining fetti? no, raining feta

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Feels Villeneuve posted:

the msot powerful crew is rpg thread crew

It’s clock crew—then, now, forever.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HonorableTB posted:

Lmfao. “Shall I gently caress with his mind, good sires?” I said to myself in my own mind.

skasion
Feb 13, 2012

Why don't you perform zazen, facing a wall?

Wormskull posted:

It’s clock crew—then, now, forever.

Ur Quan Crew

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
I think when you’re the size of a light truck you can use whatever cringey vernacular you like

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Agreed, and God bless him.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Rags to Liches posted:

I like windscribe personally

Yeah this is what I have. I paid like $30 for a lifetime subscription and it’s served me well enough. The iPhone app works pretty good all in all.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

it was 2005, a different time. however the follow-up on page 12 is written like an unironic mjq jazz bar post. being dead is no excuse for lying

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder
if youre using a vpn for actual privacy concerns and not just "i wanna watch the british office on netflix" you should be using mullvad. if you only care about the netflix tier stuff then it matters less but expect any big vpn that pays youtubers (or dead comedy forums!) to advertise for them to be less secure.

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

Kagaya Homoraisan posted:

if youre using a vpn for actual privacy concerns and not just "i wanna watch the british office on netflix" you should be using mullvad. if you only care about the netflix tier stuff then it matters less but expect any big vpn that pays youtubers (or dead comedy forums!) to advertise for them to be less secure.

:hai:

A lot of VPNs that are promoted with anti-vrius software and such share info with ISPs beyond what is usually available. Nothing offers perfect protection but Nord is fine for streaming and whatever.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

"NordVPN: Perfect for probation evading your sixer" would be a pretty good gimmick ad

Veev
Oct 21, 2010

K is for kid.
A guy or gal just like you.
Dont be in such a hurry to grow up, since there's nothin' a kid can't do.
I saw goofus and gallant and remembered the old Cine D rules that had pictures of goonfus and gallant where goonfus was a big fat guy with the wrong opinions and gallant was like a guy with a pipe and a parrot.

There's bigger stuff going on but does anyone remember that? I can't find the pictures anymore.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

iron crowned taking lasagna to the strip club for the strippers to eat

I picture Iron Crowned navigating all interactions with human females like they are cats he's trying to win over.

Nuns with Guns fucked around with this message at 22:07 on Apr 19, 2023

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
iron crowned would spend 12 dollars at the strip club and sit around all day annoying the strippers trying to be their friend and thinks the strippers really liked him

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

iron crowned would spend 12 dollars at the strip club and sit around all day annoying the strippers trying to be their friend and thinks the strippers really liked him

nah all the good tippers tip in lasagna

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

Nuns with Guns posted:

I picture Iron Crowned navigating all iterations with human females like they are cats he's trying to win over.

Grassy Knowles posted:

nah all the good tippers tip in lasagna

oh my god he thinks the strippers are garfield.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
the strippers dont like the people that go to strip clubs they act friendly to get the people that go to strip clubs to spend money something iron crowned couldnt do mf you bringing lasagna to the strip club what are the strippers going to do with lasagna

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

the strippers dont like the people that go to strip clubs they act friendly to get the people that go to strip clubs to spend money something iron crowned couldnt do mf you bringing lasagna to the strip club what are the strippers going to do with lasagna

sometimes if the cheap guys were inoffensive and could do bouncer duties on the slow hours where the owner wouldn't pony up they weren't the worst. They didn't bring me lasagna and I wouldn't have eaten it had they.

but i did particularly hate mondays

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Runa posted:

This is such a buckwild thing to say completely out of nowhere, it's so good

That dog puppet has impressive improv skills
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjPO1k0Y-xA

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

"She squinted at me and looked away. To strippers that's like smiling and it means they trust me. Then later on she let me rub her tummy."

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

Grassy Knowles posted:

oh my god he thinks the strippers are garfield.

this adds so much context to the "my life is like garfield without garfield" quote

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
IC slowly and sadly dumping out three pounds of cold, uneaten lasagna in the trash at the strip club once his $12 runs out yelling to the one other patron "YEAH NO IT'S FINE THEY SAID THEY ALREADY ATE AND WEREN'T HUNGRY. THEY SAID IT LOOKED REALLY GOOD THOUGH!"

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

ill gladly pay you tuesday for a breast seeing today

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

That DICK! posted:

ill gladly pay you tuesday for a breast seeing today

Mr. Puts Lap Dances On Layaway

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

londonarbuckle
Feb 23, 2017

You know, there's a million fine looking strip club patrons in the world. But they don't all bring you lasagna at work. Most of 'em are just dog owners.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
Also weird so many strippers seemed down to meet him to play Mario kart meaning he was either such a known regular they trusted him or he was basically a harmless asexual imp in their eyes.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

pentyne posted:

Also weird so many strippers seemed down to meet him to play Mario kart meaning he was either such a known regular they trusted him or he was basically a harmless asexual imp in their eyes.

It was just one and he got stood up lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

pentyne posted:

the stripper never showed up lol

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

londonarbuckle posted:

You know, there's a million fine looking strip club patrons in the world. But they don't all bring you lasagna at work. Most of 'em are just dog owners.

lmao

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
everyone misses the creepy part of the post where he mentions following a stripper who left a club he frequented for some reason to another club and was going to confront her about something but she went in the dressing room and he couldnt go in there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

lol