Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once
trying to eat a lasagna on my work break and getting sauce on my pasties

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

everyone misses the creepy part of the post where he mentions following a stripper who left a club he frequented for some reason to another club and was going to confront her about something but she went in the dressing room and he couldnt go in there

nah that part's just more actual gross than funny gross, she definitely hid beyond her stage time losing money on that

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
You can roll your own VPN server with a seedbox, and then because the seedbox is used to telling cops to f off, you'll know it's safe. You won't have any popular IP addresses avoiding the issue of your VPN being blocked, and you'll also have a cool little machine for torrenting files that then provides and https download link so you can download them securely, this'll be around the same price as a cheap vpn, I reccomend https://whatbox.ca/plans

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

fun hater posted:

lmfao

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

fun hater posted:

lol

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

londonarbuckle posted:

You know, there's a million fine looking strip club patrons in the world. But they don't all bring you lasagna at work. Most of 'em are just dog owners.

lol

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

me waiting for the stripper to arrive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7SCt2DRUkA

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Strip club story guy reminds me of this old man who'd proudly flaunt how he'd get banned from places for being "fun" but his idea of fun was creeping out all thr girls working at the coffee shop and he'd bring them all gifts and would barge into the back room and make every single person uncomfortable as gently caress. When he got told to knock it off he thought I was the head of a conspiracy out to get him and he sat there eating his food trying not to cry

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

Boba Pearl posted:

You can roll your own VPN server with a seedbox, and then because the seedbox is used to telling cops to f off, you'll know it's safe. You won't have any popular IP addresses avoiding the issue of your VPN being blocked, and you'll also have a cool little machine for torrenting files that then provides and https download link so you can download them securely, this'll be around the same price as a cheap vpn, I reccomend https://whatbox.ca/plans

If you download like lots of anime and stuff, it'll come set up with plex, giving you your own little private netflix to add files too.

This is what I added to mine:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
getting the poo poo beat out of me by a very large bouncer and tossed outside knocking the dumpster over and spilling several months worth of discarded lasagna all over me because i used the blue turtle shell while playing mario kart with the strippers

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

*walking into the club with two trays of steaming pasta* who garfin

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Any story of posters following anyone reminds me of TRP legend and all round maniac brapbrapbrap posting about following footballer Darren Bent in his car back to his house and then trying to get a look at him from the outside

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

getting the poo poo beat out of me by a very large bouncer and tossed outside knocking the dumpster over and spilling several months worth of discarded lasagna all over me because i used the blue turtle shell while playing mario kart with the strippers

IC imagining himself as a sort of tony soprano: visiting strip clubs, eating italian food, and playing mario kart 1 handed

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

yo u ever go to the back room with a stripper... wild poo poo. they got super smash bros melee, and a big tray of meatballs. when the bouncers aint lookin you can steal a few

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

the sex ghost posted:

Any story of posters following anyone reminds me of TRP legend and all round maniac brapbrapbrap posting about following footballer Darren Bent in his car back to his house and then trying to get a look at him from the outside

That was really peak TRP

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

londonarbuckle posted:

You know, there's a million fine looking strip club patrons in the world. But they don't all bring you lasagna at work. Most of 'em are just dog owners.

lmao

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Hot Diggity! posted:

IC slowly and sadly dumping out three pounds of cold, uneaten lasagna in the trash at the strip club once his $12 runs out yelling to the one other patron "YEAH NO IT'S FINE THEY SAID THEY ALREADY ATE AND WEREN'T HUNGRY. THEY SAID IT LOOKED REALLY GOOD THOUGH!"

bringing a little stack of takeout boxes with him the next time, so the strippers can take some lasagna for later if they're not hungry now

Flying Zamboni
May 7, 2007

but, uh... well, there it is

Walking into the strip club with a fat stack of singles:

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

fun hater posted:

I know this word is paste-y as in you paste it to the tit but in my mind I always pronounce it pasties as in Cornish pasties

skasion
Feb 13, 2012

Why don't you perform zazen, facing a wall?

the sex ghost posted:

vyelkin posted:

That was really peak TRP

Why Darren Bent of all people

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

skasion posted:

Why Darren Bent of all people

He was a Sunderland fan. Can't find his own post about it but seen some others and it wasn't a chance encounter, he followed him from the training ground to his house tailing his car like a GTA mission

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Famethrowa posted:

why has Willa driven two dnd mods insane?

also, iirc vilerat had beef with her so two dnd mods insane and one...well...

Willa is an extremely annoying old woman (she was in her sixties in the mid-2000s IIRC) who has decided to spend her dotage arguing in D&D and C-SPAM. As such she drives younger male goons insane. I don't like her at all but I grudgingly respect her posting game.

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

old ladies ftw

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

this adds so much context to the "my life is like garfield without garfield" quote

What no pussycat does to a man

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Picture Pick's grandmother and that's Willa Rogers.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
lol getting owned by a boomer using an ancient commodore 64 to post

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

the sex ghost posted:

He was a Sunderland fan. Can't find his own post about it but seen some others and it wasn't a chance encounter, he followed him from the training ground to his house tailing his car like a GTA mission

the things that Sunderland fandom does to people

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lol getting owned by a boomer using an ancient commodore 64 to post

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Grassy Knowles posted:

RIP to what I remember being a kind goon

pictured: Zerglingminor

ZerglingMinor was the best of us. An all-around nice guy and a good poster who happened to be bigger than a vending machine. I truly miss him.

sube
Nov 7, 2022

the sex ghost posted:

Well, did he see him

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Willa is an extremely annoying old woman (she was in her sixties in the mid-2000s IIRC) who has decided to spend her dotage arguing in D&D and C-SPAM. As such she drives younger male goons insane. I don't like her at all but I grudgingly respect her posting game.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

zergling thought he was a man, but he was a mountain

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

sube
Nov 7, 2022

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Psycho Landlord