Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
I've been having trouble sleeping lately and 2 nights ago I just said gently caress it and ripped substantially more oil to my face than usual (200mg?) and I was asleep about 5 minutes later, but the next morning I discovered (and blearily remembered) that I had sent out a discord message saying "Oh God I just did the kind of dabs that still gives me fleeting thoughts of googling 'THC overdose'. I can feel the inside of my eyeballs"

:allears:

it worked though, that's the important part, the period of time between that message at 12:19am and my alarm going off at 6:30 is a completely opaque box to me, just dreamless catatonia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
I just worked out a little and it made my high come back, so nice.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

LifeSunDeath posted:

oh poo poo that rules

Other states are getting there. Starting Jan 1st 2024, California has made it like alcohol. An employer can't go after you for personal time use, but they can if you do it on the clock. Don't show up drunk or stoned I guess unless you have a cool boss.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
This is funny. :haw:

quote:

White Castle is offering a discount Thursday to celebrate the unofficial holiday of marijuana 4/20.

Anyone who orders online with the code CRAVINGS will receive a 20% off discount. You can also print out a coupon for use in person here.

This Thursday 4/20 a lot of people are going to be craving White Castle even more than usual, if you know what I mean, the company said in a press release.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Archonet posted:

I work as a night auditor at a hotel. I have approximately 5 to 6 hours of free time in an average shift, have no manager lording over me during the night, and generally have excellent job security because nobody wants to work nights -- and I've worked at a few hotels, not a single one drug tested me. Usually because if they drug tested they'd have to fire the entire kitchen staff, the maintenance guy, and half the front desk.

That all being said, I generally avoid being high at work, I'm not a functional human being when high and I've no idea how anyone manages it -- not to mention driving to and from. But if you're one of those people who can work stoned, look into night audit jobs at hotels.

I applied for some of those last night :respek: Ever since I saw the movie American Splendor my dream in life is just to have some lovely low-effort overnight file clerk job where I can make art on the side

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

deep dish peat moss posted:

I applied for some of those last night :respek: Ever since I saw the movie American Splendor my dream in life is just to have some lovely low-effort overnight file clerk job where I can make art on the side

Thats what soviet authors did. Got jobs as janitors to prove to the state that they werent worthless and/or evil, then had 20 hours a day to write material that wouldnt get published until the 90s. Saw a documentary about it, it was sad.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

One nice thing about :australia: is that though weed is only legal by prescription for now, at least thanks to time zones I get to experience 4/20 earlier than most. Happy 4/20 yall

:420:

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Carth Dookie posted:

One nice thing about :australia: is that though weed is only legal by prescription for now, at least thanks to time zones I get to experience 4/20 earlier than most. Happy 4/20 yall

*grumble* happy weed day to u 2 *grumble grumble*

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
I am getting blasted tonight

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Jestery posted:

Good

do it

nice

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Jestery posted:

Tsk tsk, jumping the gun

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
So my old roommates moved out and a new roommate moved in, and brought a big puppy with him. Now I can play with a doggy while lit. I give the doggy really good scritches and now she wants to be around me all the time.

One weird thing is that sometimes when I'm high, she'll just stare at me like she's judging me.

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
the weed. it's inside of me. is it inside of you?

Dead Nerve
Mar 27, 2007

Macichne Leainig posted:

the weed. it's inside of me. is it inside of you?

one with the weed

one with the flow

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Dead Nerve posted:

one with the weed

one with the flow

Smoke without rythym

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.
It's 4/20 and I'm smoking a weed.

I hope you too, dear reader, get a chance to smoke a weed as well.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
welp friends its decidely not 4/20 here, but there was a banging deal on MW5 mercs in the GBS Battletech thread and I have been :350: all evening

Happy 4/20 to you all ahead of me in the date line!

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Today's forecast:

:nice:

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Happy 4/20!

XQ2 getting a good shakedown today. Dynavap and wand getting some use too.

:hmmyes::420:

Tijuana-A-Go-Go
Aug 2, 2019

Doggles Aficionado

Happy 4/20 everyone! Me and my fiance booked today and tomorrow off work and made AVB gummies

Also we've had several weeds

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Lovely people, I am high

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
My workday ends at 5:30 so 4:20 might actually be the best time to partake in edibles :420:

grumplestiltzkin posted:

It's 4/20 and I'm smoking a weed.

I hope you too, dear reader, get a chance to smoke a weed as well.

:toot:

edit: One of my coworkers has let us know that he'll only be "sporadically available" today. Mmhmm.

YeahTubaMike fucked around with this message at 13:44 on Apr 20, 2023

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски
Happy weed day to you weed heads. I have a late start today trying to not get too ripped for work. Not really to do with 420 more to do cause it's Thursday and this is a problem every Thursday.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
If anyone sees any online headshop deals please post 'em I'm on the look out for WEED THINGS

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Watching poo poo movies and smoking out the garage tonight.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
also happy 4/20 you degenerates, gonna hoot on my dynavap bong all day

Archonet
Mar 12, 2022

it is time to boogie
gentlemen, it is my pleasure to inform you I am celebrating the way our lord and savior Willie Nelson intended :rznv:

also, don't forget to make your purchases today while the 4/20 sales are goin'.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Archonet posted:

also, don't forget to make your purchases today while the 4/20 sales are goin'.

Thanks for reminding me to check :toot:

YeahTubaMike fucked around with this message at 15:00 on Apr 20, 2023

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
sparkin up early for the homies live long and bongspur

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

YeahTubaMike posted:

Thanks for reminding me to check :toot:

Lol at not doing deals on donuts on today of all days.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

well my 420 started out with major drama around the house. now I'm not even sure I'll be able to smoke weed today...goddamnit.

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
whoever made the standard 5 clicks to turn on/off a vape is an idiot. way too many clicks

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
:weed::weed::weed:

Happy 420 day everyone!

LifeSunDeath posted:

well my 420 started out with major drama around the house. now I'm not even sure I'll be able to smoke weed today...goddamnit.

:ohdear:

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Outrail posted:

Lol at not doing deals on donuts on today of all days.

Seriously. Or even wake-up wraps.

I got myself a cold brew, a Boston creme donut, and some bagel minis.

LifeSunDeath posted:

Living alone owns. Living alowns. Sorry to hear that you're going through trouble.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

not trying to bring a bad vibe to today. Happy 420 everyone, no matter what you're going through, it's gonna be ok (because of weed, and nothing else).

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
I ordered in breakfast from this place that is usually either on time or early, and they still haven't arrived and I'm wondering if that's because way more people than usual are ordering in too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

https://i.imgur.com/dwaldEG.mp4