Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

hearing this in Brian Blessed voice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

Just chillin' : )

o7

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

pentyne posted:

hearing this in Brian Blessed voice

think I'm duty bound to quote this

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
and may she outlive the rest of us tbh

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lol getting owned by a boomer using an ancient commodore 64 to post

LOAD “GOATSE”,8,1

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

the strippers dont like the people that go to strip clubs they act friendly to get the people that go to strip clubs to spend money something iron crowned couldnt do mf you bringing lasagna to the strip club what are the strippers going to do with lasagna

Thinking about this post a lot

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

getting the poo poo beat out of me by a very large bouncer and tossed outside knocking the dumpster over and spilling several months worth of discarded lasagna all over me because i used the blue turtle shell while playing mario kart with the strippers

Especially this lmao

EorayMel fucked around with this message at 00:05 on Apr 20, 2023

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Still struggling to conceive of something more depressing than going to a strip club alone in the middle of the afternoon with twelve dollars

rox
Sep 7, 2016

EXP - Lurker Development League begins in ONE HOUR (8:00PM EDT) over @ https://www.twitch.tv/ritoru_demon
brought to you by Imp Zone Wrestling Federation

tonight we have a very special TWO DEATHMATCH MAIN EVENT! admin vs mod! vyelkin vs MacheteZombie ! who will be deleted?
and a VERY SPECIAL GUEST takes on the ultimate lurker... can QXZ possibly win? find out!

there are also TWO CHAMPIONSHIPS on the line! i will be making my debut in the opening title match against Homeless Friend for the Women's Championship Belt!

Men's Champion ddinkins takes on Mekchu in a title defence match for the ages! after Mekchu's stunning defeat of the Cyberdemon in last week's deathmatch, ddinkins faces his toughest challenger yet!

all this and more! tonight!

That Little Demon posted:

:siren: Card for EXP Tonight at 8PM 4/19/23 :siren:

Folks, I can't believe we got here so fast... but tonight we have TWO deathmatches, and two championships on the line for EXP

The EXP women's league debut and fight for the women's belt in a steel cage

Haha What vs Homeless Friend

TLC Tag Action!

Neoaxd and John Charity Spring vs Kild and Nystral

An Extreme Rules Match

TheSwizzler vs Cavauro

The EXP Men's Title on the Line after a stunning display last week from both competitors

Ddinkins vs Mekchu

:siren:DEATHMATCH 1 - Mod vs Mod - One Mod MUST Die! :siren:

Vyelkin vs MacheteZombie

:siren:DEATHMATCH 2 :siren:

QXZ vs SPECIAL GUEST

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

haha what posted:

EXP - Lurker Development League begins in ONE HOUR (8:00PM EDT) over @ https://www.twitch.tv/ritoru_demon

tonight we have a very special TWO DEATHMATCH MAIN EVENT! admin vs mod! vyelkin vs MacheteZombie ! who will be deleted?
and a VERY SPECIAL GUEST takes on the ultimate lurker... can QXZ possibly win? find out!

there are also TWO CHAMPIONSHIPS on the line! i will be making my debut in the opening title match against Homeless Friend for the Women's Championship Belt!

Men's Champion ddinkins takes on Mekchu in a title defence match for the ages! after Mekchu's stunning defeat of the Cyberdemon in last week's deathmatch, ddinkins faces his toughest challenger yet!

According to your avatar, your costume must either be based on rose or the cat sprite. Which will it be?

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
twelve dollars may be the saddest number of dollars to have

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Oxxidation posted:

It really is

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Oxxidation posted:

I had to scrounge up 12 dollars in change to see ghost rider 2 because I was broke and that’s how much I love neveldine and Taylor

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Oxxidation posted:

would it be sadder if cover was $11 or $13

rox
Sep 7, 2016

SirSamVimes posted:

According to your avatar, your costume must either be based on rose or the cat sprite. Which will it be?

guess you'll have to tune in to find out!

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

oh wait my distant memories of mspa have failed me, that is not rose, it is her mom

problem sleuth was where it's at anyway

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Grassy Knowles posted:

would it be sadder if cover was $11 or $13

11, for sure. Since you know he'd know what cover is and wouldn't show up if he couldn't make it, but you also know his rear end is showing up with a single single and a piping hot dish of stromboli for the ladies

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Is it sadder to go to a strip club with $1 and drop it on the first dance, or go to a strip club with $1 and spend all night with your dollar in your hot little hand, waiting to award it to the finest dancer of all

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
baking a one dollar bill into the lasagna like a money cake

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

vyelkin posted:

reported this post for attempted murder, drat near lost my lungs

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011
iron crowned trying to use a plate of lasagna to bribe his way up from the cheap seats

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

vyelkin posted:

Lol

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

throwing a brick of frozen lasagna at a stray dog after the strippers wouldn't accept it and I got kicked out

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

IC emerges from the top of a giant lasagna to sing happy birthday to his favorite dancer

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Bouncer confiscated the big pot of sauce I brought to make it rain

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Pablo Nergigante posted:

IC emerges from the top of a giant lasagna to sing happy birthday to his favorite dancer

happy birthday missus future crowned..

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
was the lasagna like, cut and portioned into little individual tupperwares or were the ladies at the club just expected to dig right in with their hands?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
IC dressed like Jon Arbuckle asking the hungry strippers if they like cats.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I feel like Tim Robinson could nail the Lasagna Stripper Guy sketch

rox
Sep 7, 2016

haha what posted:

LIVE now! show starting in 3 minutes!

Woolwich Bagnet
Apr 27, 2003

hey baby wanna make some extra sauce?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

That DICK! posted:

I feel like Tim Robinson could nail the Lasagna Stripper Guy sketch

Iron Crowned: I USED to be a huge piece of poo poo…

…Still am :D

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
https://i.imgur.com/BNwdtXr.mp4

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

That DICK! posted:

Bouncer confiscated the big pot of sauce I brought to make it rain

This

But it's Bertolli's finest.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Nuns with Guns posted:

This

But it's Bertolli's finest.

This on repeat in IC’s mind while he gingerly cuts the garlic with a razor blade.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

what if the lasagna was actually really good. maybe he's the good will hunting of lasagna and doesn't know it due to whiling away his time being weird at strip clubs