Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
remember: there's no sex in the rigatoni with champignon sauce room

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
rolling up to the strip club and handing out hungry man tv dinners to all the broads

Lovely Joe Stalin
Jun 12, 2007

Our Lovely Wang
Awkwardly slopping lasagne into a g-string.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Lovely Joe Stalin posted:

Awkwardly slopping lasagne into a g-string.

Ah, a senior stripper

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

haha what posted:

EXP - Lurker Development League begins in ONE HOUR (8:00PM EDT) over @ https://www.twitch.tv/ritoru_demon
brought to you by Imp Zone Wrestling Federation

tonight we have a very special TWO DEATHMATCH MAIN EVENT! admin vs mod! vyelkin vs MacheteZombie ! who will be deleted?
and a VERY SPECIAL GUEST takes on the ultimate lurker... can QXZ possibly win? find out!

there are also TWO CHAMPIONSHIPS on the line! i will be making my debut in the opening title match against Homeless Friend for the Women's Championship Belt!

Men's Champion ddinkins takes on Mekchu in a title defence match for the ages! after Mekchu's stunning defeat of the Cyberdemon in last week's deathmatch, ddinkins faces his toughest challenger yet!

all this and more! tonight!

This poo poo is lit.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
He was just trying to make a sequel to pasta puttanesca.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Iron Crowned: I USED to be a huge piece of poo poo…

…Still am :D

doesn't sound like he can afford sloppy steaks at truffoni's though

rox
Sep 7, 2016

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

This poo poo is lit.

its unbelievable lmao

that loving ladder match

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

iwentdoodie posted:

Ah, a senior stripper

Christ

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

haha what posted:

its unbelievable lmao

that loving ladder match

the ladder match was almost as lethal to the laughing audience as the participants

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

the ladder match was almost as lethal to the laughing audience as the participants

In physical pain from laughing so hard at it

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
phil ftw

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"
I doubled my impo coins going all in on phil

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Always Bet On Phil

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Grassy Knowles posted:

I doubled my impo coins going all in on phil

same, after ddinkins almost wiped me out

Rotten
May 21, 2002

As a shadow I walk in the land of the dead

Subjunctive posted:

same, after ddinkins almost wiped me out

<3 ddinkins but mekchu weighs 500 lbs and absolutely destroyed the cyberdemon

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
today's IZWF was so good that I literally died

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

mekchu is built out of the finest gundanium alloy, his reign will be long and unstoppable

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

vyelkin posted:

baking a one dollar bill into the lasagna like a money cake

slipping single lasgna layers into g-strings

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

vyelkin posted:

today's IZWF was so good that I literally died

you should have tried fighting back... noob mistake

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Dongicus posted:

wots a good VPN to use

airvpn

rox
Sep 7, 2016

Joey McChrist posted:

Always Bet On Phil

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Wormskull posted:

It’s clock crew—then, now, forever.

strawberry clock is king o fteh portal :D

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I’m gonna read all 221 unread posts itt but my kid wants to play Nier automata so I bought it for the switch because I love that game so much. I also gave her an ultimatum that I wouldn’t buy the new Zelda game unless she finished the first one and I caught her peeking at YouTube tutorials for the divine beasts

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Frank Frank posted:

I’m gonna read all 221 unread posts itt but my kid wants to play Nier automata so I bought it for the switch because I love that game so much. I also gave her an ultimatum that I wouldn’t buy the new Zelda game unless she finished the first one and I caught her peeking at YouTube tutorials for the divine beasts

don't do this. you're teaching your child to grow up with skill issues

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
smh that kids now dont have to use an unfinished gamefaqs walkthrough written by a crazy person to find out how to beat the water temple

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Frank Frank posted:

show her the any% speedrun

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Boba Pearl posted:

You can roll your own VPN server with a seedbox, and then because the seedbox is used to telling cops to f off, you'll know it's safe. You won't have any popular IP addresses avoiding the issue of your VPN being blocked, and you'll also have a cool little machine for torrenting files that then provides and https download link so you can download them securely, this'll be around the same price as a cheap vpn, I reccomend https://whatbox.ca/plans

ill stick with usenet.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Joey McChrist posted:

mekchu is built out of the finest gundanium alloy, his reign will be long and unstoppable

He's master roshi in a doomguy suit, how can he lose

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

the sex ghost posted:

Still struggling to conceive of something more depressing than going to a strip club alone in the middle of the afternoon with twelve dollars

west ham

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
thinking about the final fantasy 9 strategy guide that told you to go to a website if you wanted to learn more lol

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

thinking about the final fantasy 9 strategy guide that told you to go to a website if you wanted to learn more lol

found that in my bookshelf and i loled all over again. 9 year old me was not amused at that bs

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Feels Villeneuve posted:

don't do this. you're teaching your child to grow up with skill issues

Nah she just lacked motivation. She just finished the 4th divine beast tonight and is headed for Gannon tomorrow (I already preordered the new one for her ffs)

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Spanish Manlove posted:

show her the any% speedrun

This is funny and I will probably do it once she beats it tomorrow. Gannon is a pushover.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

56k no!

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
his name is spelled ganon with one n continue to spell it wrong and yo u will be banned this is your first and final warning

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Sorry for the multi post but I’m really curious to see how she processes Nier Automata. It was a deeply weird and somewhat traumatic experience for me as an adult witnessing the graveyard of humanity. Not sure if it’ll just bounce off of her or what but the music owns so hard. I’ve been wandering around humming the ruins/piano theme all day after I got it for her.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

his name is spelled ganon with one n continue to spell it wrong and yo u will be banned this is your first and final warning

Gammon

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmao at the past several pages

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Frank Frank posted:

This is funny and I will probably do it once she beats it tomorrow. Gannon is a pushover.

either she will give up and never play a game again, or strengthen her resolve and learn how to double bomb jump across hyrule