Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

No, Chinar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Wendigee posted:

No, Chinar.

:stat::wal:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

AARD VARKMAN posted:

good news my new sweatpants are here

my previous pair got a big hole in the left pocket and i kept dropping my phone on my foot :sweatdrop:

K.Johnson brand sweatpants

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

I've smoked medically for about a decade now, so to get actually 4/20 high I've gotten two concentrate cartridges. I put one in each corner of my mouth and pull until the light blinks.

I got the muchies for the first time in like a year lol. Double patty melt from Whataburger with Monterrey Jack cheese and french fries in it. Used the toast it came with to make it a double decker.

I'm gonna die but I'll be happy

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

I took vacation this week and am bringing my dad to a 420 thing in boulder

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja
Seth Edit: well this was insanely racist

Somebody fucked around with this message at 14:25 on Apr 20, 2023

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
:staredog:

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Picked a hell of a time to click into this thread.

No, I would not give money to these people and am disappointed that my browser displays that link you shared.

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

The goddamn gently caress.

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Should go without saying but please do not post weird poo poo racist music even if it's ironically or whatever.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

OP I am being insanely charitable and assuming you posted the above as a 'drat would be crazy to go and see this racist Finnish pub band for the content' rather than agreeing with their mission statement. Please exercise better judgement in future thanks

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
vibe reset

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Going into the office on 4/20 and the vibe is not good but still better than whatever that post was

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

it's 20/4 not 4/20

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I'm in Fenghuang. This was lunch.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
This is my current posting station.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Happy April the 20th to those who partake :)

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

im gonna blaze my face off today but first i need to go feed my uncles racing pigeons because as a responsible smoker i don't drive while high

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
This is a big tourist spot so there's all these little shops with mostly Miao but sometimes other ethnic minority dresses that mostly Han girls rent and then they either hire a photographer or just go around and take selfies on bridges and stuff. My wife's friend who hooked us up on the discounted room (200 rmb, not bad!) works at one of these shops and she said I could borrow this hella opulent coat with peacock feathers on it if I want to later. Dunno if I will. The town is very maze-like so I'm a little concerned about skulling piss and then getting lost in a heavy coat that both jingles AND jangles but yeah IDK - cool spot. It just turned 7pm and the lights went on but the sun's still out.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Please take pics in the coat

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

kntfkr posted:

Goddamn that looks good

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Saalkin posted:

Please take pics in the coat

It's also balls humid but I'll give it a shot

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Anybody else bout to fire up a square

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

kntfkr posted:

This is a big tourist spot so there's all these little shops with mostly Miao but sometimes other ethnic minority dresses that mostly Han girls rent and then they either hire a photographer or just go around and take selfies on bridges and stuff. My wife's friend who hooked us up on the discounted room (200 rmb, not bad!) works at one of these shops and she said I could borrow this hella opulent coat with peacock feathers on it if I want to later. Dunno if I will. The town is very maze-like so I'm a little concerned about skulling piss and then getting lost in a heavy coat that both jingles AND jangles but yeah IDK - cool spot. It just turned 7pm and the lights went on but the sun's still out.

This sounds like a pretty great spot to get stationed for work. When I get sent abroad I'm always working in some featureless concrete business district. Also pls post opulent coat pics.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

StoryTime posted:

I saw an ad outside a bar I sometimes visit telling me that a band named "Hausmylly" would play there soon. The name rang an ominous bell in my old brain, so I did a quick google search, and it turned out this banger of a song from the 90's. It's called "That Black Man".

:ohno:

Peggy Edson posted:

Happy April the 20th to those who partake :)

Thank you kindly, and a happy 4/20 to you too (assuming you also partake)

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Hell of a page to start on

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Space Kablooey posted:

Hell of a page to start on

:stare:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

uhhh. yeah. good morning

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

YeahTubaMike posted:

:ohno:

Thank you kindly, and a happy 4/20 to you too (assuming you also partake)

I quit for brain (memory loss) and physical health (stuffing my face with munchies) reasons several years ago

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Peggy Edson posted:

I quit for brain (memory loss) and physical health (stuffing my face with munchies) reasons several years ago

:hmmyes:

Well, happy 4/20 to the fellow partakers anyway

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

This must have been one hell of a post lmao

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

kntfkr posted:

:jackbud:

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I love posting places where I'm the normal one lol

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

just had a breakfast burrito with some baller chipotle crema

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

bagmonkey posted:

I love posting places where I'm the normal one lol

:smug::hf::smug:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

It’s the day

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I did not say I was talented one tho, that's Sid

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Anybody know where I can find Sherman Hemsley :okpos:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

i hope everyone that wants to smoke pcp today, gets to, and has a happy 4/20 with their fellow pcp smokers:cool: