Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Hirayuki posted:

Pop Team Epic is either pleasantly opaque or terrifyingly incomprehensible, depending on your mood/height.

lol I almost recommended this

rip a 1g dab and then watch it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Bon appetit :keke:

Tijuana-A-Go-Go
Aug 2, 2019

Doggles Aficionado

Tijuana-A-Go-Go posted:

Happy 4/20 everyone! Me and my fiance booked today and tomorrow off work and made AVB gummies

Also we've had several weeds

Glad to report that I've been smoking for 10 hours and I'm hurtling towards space. Happy 4/20 gooners

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Every dispensary here has had a huge line out the door wrapping around the building all day long :stare: The deals aren't even that good! It's like buy one get one 70% off which is... pretty much just their daily deals.

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
im gonna take 1g of homer simpson oil after work

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Two hours and nineteen minutes till I'm out of werk and betting berked

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
who’s berking u

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Chief McHeath posted:

who’s berking u

If you want something done right you gotta do it yourself

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

deep dish peat moss posted:

Every dispensary here has had a huge line out the door wrapping around the building all day long :stare: The deals aren't even that good! It's like buy one get one 70% off which is... pretty much just their daily deals.

Yeah and also all the places around here are honoring the 420 deals all week anyway

Dumb casuals!!

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

:same::same::same:

Went to my local dispensary and line was stupid long for 2-3pm on a Thursday. Every person in there was buying 500$+ of poo poo, and the deal wasn't even that great. (the deal yesterday, buy 3 get 1 for 1c... :smith: sorta wish I knew about that :smith:)

picked up some crazy loaded Js, should make the rest of 4/20 delightful

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I did buy a whole lot of 1:1:1:1 thc/cbd/cbg/cbn gummies and I'm only about 30 minutes into the first one, but dang, I like it already. It feels like getting high used to feel, back before all the super-potent-thc medicinal stuff. Very lighthearted and pleasant and smiley. Reminds me of getting high and watching samurai movies on my buddy's couch when we were in our 20s :kiddo:

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 23:53 on Apr 20, 2023

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

My dispensary is probably giving away those lovely plastic mini grinders today and I've got enough of them already.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

One of the most memorable experiences of my entire life was eating several gummies and then deciding to go for a walk, I ended up walking over 10 miles, all the way from downtown Scottsdale to downtown Phoenix. The reason it was so memorable is because that walk (along Camelback Ave) goes through the gamut of every type of (sub)urban environment you can imagine, every block or two you're in what feels like an entirely different city. One of the sections was an ultra-rich mega-millionaire neighborhood at the foot of Camelback Mountain and I went and walked around there (and thankfully didn't get shot) and it felt like exploring an alien world.

But the best part was when I got to the final stretch - there's a loooooooong stretch of road where every single building on both sides for over a mile is a car dealership. It was the middle of the day on a weekday, and it was tax season, and I kept passing by people dressed as Uncle Sam on stilts or whatever, and there was a random guy walking by that was probably 7' tall (I'm over 6' and he dwarfed me). There were giant inflatable gorillas and wacky waving inflatable arm guys. It felt like some kind of weird Alice in Wonderland thing where I was shrinking as I walked because suddenly everything around me was incredibly tall.

Anyway this high feels similar to that. Would recommend 1:1:1:1 gummies

JNCO BILOBA
Nov 22, 2005

I know that area you’re talking about, it feels like where cars go to dream.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
holy balls i'm high af

happy 4:20 PST on 4/20 weed thread

Wildtortilla
Jul 8, 2008
I found this song on this website 14 years ago on april 20 and it’s been an annual april 20 tradition since.

https://open.spotify.com/track/37YRoUFDB4AC86jeuG3e8I?si=FCy5nVdOR5a9X_TDxdJ2fA&dd=1

happy april 20

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
My homie got an ounce of shake today for 25 dollars. WOW!

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

LifeSunDeath posted:

My homie got an ounce of shake today for 25 dollars. WOW!

Literally :iceburn:

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Lovely people, I have around 10 grams of avb

I'm thinking doing a coconut oil extraction and making gummies

Is this feasible, and does anyone have a recipe for shelf stable gummies that use oil?

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
23% THC: Basically trash.

The this timeline completely sucks rear end but there's one or two cherries burning in the darkness.

Vakal
May 11, 2008
Speaking of potency, is it possible to use resin in a normal vaporizer, or do you need something special?

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Vakal posted:

Speaking of potency, is it possible to use resin in a normal vaporizer, or do you need something special?

I just rub the sticky resin into my weed ball and shove the whole thing into my dynavap when I'm done for the night.

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
youre gonna have to specify what you mean by normal and resin
weed concentrates need a thinner to work in a nic vape if thats what you mean

Vakal
May 11, 2008
I have an arizer solo 2, and the only thing I could find about using live resin in it is sandwiching it between two pieces of cotton.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Using anything like resin in a vaporizer is going to burn like hell but I've certainly known people who do it

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
live resin yeah a dot inside your ground flower puck works fine, gonna need a touch more heat and or time maybe depends on the device

Dead Nerve
Mar 27, 2007

:350:

MAC 1 done me right

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Crimson Harvest posted:

live resin yeah a dot inside your ground flower puck works fine, gonna need a touch more heat and or time maybe depends on the device

Can confirm dynavap/induction heater works very well

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Jestery posted:

Is this feasible, and does anyone have a recipe for shelf stable gummies that use oil?

I looked into gummies when I got my magic budder machine. My findings:
- even with unvaped flower, the concentration of thc is low enough that you'd have to eat 5-10 to get a base buzz on. That is assuming the weed you have is 20-25% thc by weight which is hard to gauge here without medical. ABV is lower content than that already, so you'd have to eat even more.
- I did not use infused oil, I just did a test run with coconut oil so as to not waste the good stuff but the recipes I followed ended up all being mostly jelly-like rather than gummy and melted a little over room temp.
- messy to make and the temp window is tricky to manage.

I was kinda curious about using my 2oz. Of kief in my magic budder machine instead of an oz. Of flower to up the thc content (google says anywhere from 50-80% thc by weight so the math checks out in my head at least) but it's a lot of material to waste on gummies that might suck or be too moorish to be wise.

My brownies are strong enough and the efficiency is such that I can't see making gummies being worth the time and energy.

E: coconut oil is best oil for sure, goes with pretty much anything. Get the heavily refined clear liquid stuff, not the solid stuff. One 500mL bottle with one oz. Of bud makes a poo poo load of edibles and you can easily cut the oil content half/half with thc-free oil to stretch them further. The recipe I've been using only calls for 60mL of oil rather than 120mL, and that is plenty strong - even daily smokers I give them to break the brownies in half or quarters.

Laserface fucked around with this message at 06:18 on Apr 21, 2023

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Right now I'm the kind of high where I want to sit hunched over a tiny CRT television in a tiny rooftop garden halfway across the world eating a bowl of weird noodles and watching black and white broadcasts through a junky home-made antenna that keeps picking up radio signals from satellites and poo poo

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Had my office day for work today.

Now it's Friday after work and I'm on my couch with a cat in my lap and THC in my brain. Shits ok sometimes

Rozzbot
Nov 4, 2009

Pork, lamb, chicken and ham

Jestery posted:

It's possible but all my oil based gums needed to be stored in the fridge so weren't really any more convenient than just eating the oil by the spoonful.

Switching to alcohol based extraction makes them way more expensive to make but the only time I've had them melt was when some got left in the car on a hot day.

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

Right now I'm the kind of high where I want to sit hunched over a tiny CRT television in a tiny rooftop garden halfway across the world eating a bowl of weird noodles and watching black and white broadcasts through a junky home-made antenna that keeps picking up radio signals from satellites and poo poo

Take me there

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

good night thread. this is the best 4/20 i've had in forever, thank you all for comments and recommendations! :buddy:

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Spaghett posted:

Take me there
e: Nevermind the song I had here before was not the sound I was thinking of

this one is though:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ga2EslFwTaA

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 08:17 on Apr 21, 2023

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
I celebrated 4/20 in the traditional way. I got high and only remembered it was 4/20 a day late.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Well, that was nice. :unsmith:

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Time to pack it in....

Another bowl!!!!

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
It's 421 dudes

Time to get high +1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
Sadly, I'm gonna have to be sober for the next month or so, since we'll be getting a new client and that client wants to have drug tests done.