Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Lobok posted:

Yeah they were butthurt

Could've been prevented by just pulling their pants up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Scholtz posted:

There's a chiropractic "clinic" around here that has 420-PAIN as their phone number.

Speaking of, happy holidays everyone

You're wishing me a HH on 420?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Your cats can't run away!

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Cocaine Bear posted:

You're wishing me a HH on 420?

..aw gently caress

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Scholtz posted:

..aw gently caress

ban this sick filth

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.

teethgrinder posted:

Didn't it also get him banned from tournaments by unfunny morons, iirc?

i mean it was v funny but still sexual harassment. he got banned for just 18 months, so that's long since been over.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

DontMockMySmock posted:

i mean it was v funny but still sexual harassment. he got banned for just 18 months, so that's long since been over.

Buttcrack Harassment

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Bitch so ugly they had to put 13 bags over their head

plus a mound

in the desert

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

DontMockMySmock posted:

I feel like this is really stretching the definition of sexual harassment

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

Kit Walker posted:

I feel like this is really stretching the definition of sexual harassment

I'm pretty sure if it was any other context than gross dudes at a MtG meetup the sexual harrasment would be much more apparent

wakka wakka
Oct 9, 2004

DontMockMySmock posted:

I think one would argue that the people exposing their private parts at a convention for a children's game are the people doing sexual harassment...

CellBlock
Oct 6, 2005

It just don't stop.

It's not really so much "sexual harassment" as it is "taking pictures of a bunch of people without consent and then posting them all solely to make fun of those people." Magic tournaments are (generally) public spaces, and by participating, you usually acknowledge that photos/videos/accounts will be taken, but if you're just being a jerk, WotC doesn't have to allow you to play. It's not illegal (although it might be, depending on the jurisdiction), but it's something event organizers don't want to deal with.

Also, now that the whole system where a DCI number gets banned basically doesn't exist anymore, there's really no way to ban/suspend a player anymore. (A given tournament organizer can prevent someone from joining, but the system won't.)

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

You travelled a long way for
"I don't know", sonny.
:whip: :cthulhu: :shivdurf:

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Omg "serve with mayonnaise"

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Thanks I hate it

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.

wakka wakka posted:

I think one would argue that the people exposing their private parts at a convention for a children's game are the people doing sexual harassment...

Look at the butt crack victim blamer over here

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Gotta dress up those donuts to get people to eat 'em.

The American of 1962 is dangerously deficient in donut

Quaint Quail Quilt
Jun 19, 2006

Ask me about that time I told people mixing bleach and vinegar is okay
Donuts were super cheap and popular back in the day. When they invented a machine to mass produce them they became way popular, moreso than now I think.

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Tricky Ed
Aug 18, 2010

It is important to avoid confusion. This is the one that's okay to lick.

One of my father's favorite treats was a single ring of canned pineapple flat on a plate, with a blob of mayonnaise in the center, half a banana stuck in it, and a pile of cheddar cheese grated over everything.

Googling it today, this is close to the even weirder candle salad but that adds a cherry on top and doesn't have the shredded cheese.

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

You travelled a long way for
"I don't know", sonny.
:whip: :cthulhu: :shivdurf:

Tricky Ed posted:

One of my father's favorite treats was a single ring of canned pineapple flat on a plate, with a blob of mayonnaise in the center, half a banana stuck in it, and a pile of cheddar cheese grated over everything.

Googling it today, this is close to the even weirder candle salad but that adds a cherry on top and doesn't have the shredded cheese.

:stare: wtf are you eating, dad?

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Son, you better pray that’s mayo on the tip

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Now THAT is sexual harassment

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

I like my coffee with cream and lsd.

Barometer posted:

:stare: wtf are you eating, dad?

I saw this picture back in high school health when learning about STDs

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/427212053623865344/1098593453794926592/c29a5e601ff0bf9eec488771f5df6abd.mp4

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

lmao :2bong:

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

would.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

lmfao

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

I'm intrigued by the above NEDERLAND FACT and want to know what symbol they're talking about.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Hyperlynx posted:

I'm intrigued by the above NEDERLAND FACT and want to know what symbol they're talking about.

The Unknowable Symbol is unknowable for a reason my friend. Sometimes, god is merciful

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

Biplane posted:

The Unknowable Symbol is unknowable for a reason my friend. Sometimes, god is merciful

Quickly now, you must put it down and go outside.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Oh no. That blunt is not a blunt of honour? :ohdear:

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Lmfao

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
What does he say?

boofhead
Feb 18, 2021

"you okay?"

"I'm high as poo poo.. fff.. I'm freaking out!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

upsidedown
Dec 30, 2008

Humphreys posted:

Correct. That loving psychopath didn't regret anything about his history and had secret tunnels throughout the buildings on his property. Some exiting into false rear walls of bedroom cupboards of flats he rented out to people. I personally couldn't wait for the fucko to die. He would swim laps every morning at the local beach, and even as a kid knew he was evil and wished for a shark.

They got Harold Holt instead. Got confused by the HH on the Speedos.