Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

downout posted:

MayflowerMadam seems like on the wrong site?

quote:

To: Rocco DiPippo
I especially liked the cow wearing the Gucci dress in the first pic.

66 posted on 4/13/2023, 8:21:32 AM by MayflowerMadam (Stupid is supposed to hurt.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 23 | View Replies]

quote:

To: rellic
“keep people that really want
to be here and integrate.”

Not a single one of these critters wants to integrate or assimilate. They’re parasites and are here to freeload (”to accept free food and accommodation from other people without giving them anything in exchange”) using our tax dollars.

65 posted on 4/13/2023, 8:20:15 AM by MayflowerMadam (Stupid is supposed to hurt.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

Nah, she's at home.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

downout posted:

MayflowerMadam seems like on the wrong site?

quote:

The church we attend has a youth group (ages 13-18, I’d guess) of about 25 kids. During service, they sit as a group in the front rows with the youth director husband-and-wife team. Most of them come from HARD lives in rural impoverished areas of TN. Some have no parents in the picture — being raised by druggie grandparents or in foster care. Some victims of abuse. Many sad stories.

They are AMAZING kids, and we give credit the youth directors and pastor. I don’t know if they can help with basic I.Q. and schooling, but the kids have learned demeanor and how to behave in polite society. They sit up straight in church, listen to the sermons, and are polite to us “old folks”.

We had pretty much written off the younger generation, but now we’re hopeful.
the bolded part is what's in her head. she thinks this purely because they're black.

the italics is like when bill o'reilly was surprised that no one was screaming "ice tea, motherfucker!!" when dining in a black restaurant.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Extra irony because the southern evangelicals practicing catholic tier child abuse is coming to light

downout
Jul 6, 2009

I forgot, there's always more and it's always worse.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Literally EVERYTHING is a conspiracy.

Including poo poo that is definitely not good for the current administration.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.
I don't see what's so hard to understand about him being some dude in a position to see some documents and bragging about it to his friends.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
I think that's the reason they're claiming he's a scapegoat, is that someone that young wouldn't be in a position to see those documents.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
The 21 Year Old Leaker — Something Is Not Right

quote:

To: ClearCase_guy
At this point I wouldn’t be surprised if this guy is an AI/Deep Fake and there is no real person behind the leak at all.

They probably found pre-op who wants free gender change procedures. By 2024 he'll be a trans and Biden can pardon him her.
22 posted on 4/15/2023, 8:13:02 PM by tsowellfan
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

quote:

To: E. Pluribus Unum

This kid is being used. Someone fed this info to him to be leaked out, probably in one of the game rooms.

The real question is who fed the info to him ?

Imran Awan tapped into all sorts of information as an example.
Seemingly foreign agents of all stripes can tap into the DC behemoth .

24 posted on 4/15/2023, 8:20:21 PM by csvset (tolerance becomes a crime when attached to evil)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Its All Over Except ...

The kid is a patsy in yet another false flag.

If they can murder a president and get away with it, they can pretty much do anything.

39 posted on 4/15/2023, 8:58:45 PM by joma89 (Buy weapons and ammo, folks, and have the will to use them.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Agatsu77

Speaking of clearances I still want to know how we think we know that this kid has a “top secret” clearance for anything? He didn’t say so. Nobody who actually knows should be talking. So far it seems like the NYT or WAPO made it up. There are probly no more than three people on the planet who could find out what my old clearance level was and what it was for-—and they had best keep their pie holes shut tight. Most clearances are limited to the job at hand and we don’t really know what this kid’s job description actually is/was?

61 posted on 4/15/2023, 11:19:22 PM by OldWarBaby
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 54 | View Replies]

quote:

I held a Top Secret Clearance at the age of 21 as an Airman First Class (A1C) but never had anything to do with a Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility. I held the clearance because of the possibility of me seeing unencrypted telecommunitations and the requirement of using cryptpgraphic material and equipment. My "need to know" was almost nil.

Of course this story does not hold water.
67 posted on 4/16/2023, 12:59:13 AM by higgmeister (In the Shadow of The Big Chicken!)

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Twelve by Pies posted:

I think that's the reason they're claiming he's a scapegoat, is that someone that young wouldn't be in a position to see those documents.

Yeah it's not like 19 year olds drive 13 billion dollar aircraft carriers, nobody would trust them with something like that.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

pseudanonymous posted:

Yeah it's not like 19 year olds drive 13 billion dollar aircraft carriers, nobody would trust them with something like that.

Also IT guys typically have access to everything on base because it saves time instead of granting temporary access according to need, it's a huge problem that has led to multiple security leaks but no one high enough seems to care

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Can anyone explain why the administration would want to leak information that embarrassed them?

Like even if they created a fake leaker to hide that the CIA or whoever released all that damaging info themselves...uh why are they trying to damage themselves in the first place?

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
:umberto:

G1mby
Jun 8, 2014

VitalSigns posted:

Can anyone explain why the administration would want to leak information that embarrassed them?

Like even if they created a fake leaker to hide that the CIA or whoever released all that damaging info themselves...uh why are they trying to damage themselves in the first place?

https://www.iwm.org.uk/history/the-war-on-paper-operation-mincemeat

You could make the argument that all this being embarrassing improves the plausibility of the leak - if you wanted fake information to be believed then making it look like a real leak would be one way to make that more plausible.

I don't think this is the case though.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Hundreds of teenagers flood into downtown Chicago, smashing car windows, prompting police response

quote:

To: LukeL

There go those white supremacists again!

218 posted on 4/16/2023, 2:30:52 PM by atc23 (The Matriarchal Society we embrace has led to masks and mandates and the cult of "safety")

quote:

We need a national commission to find out how the schools and teacher unions are doing this to the kids and root it all out.

Of course, that won’t happen, but the kids are being made into this by something, something that used to be different and helped mold kids into being good.

Kids used to be molded one way, and now they are being molded in a different way.

8 posted on 04/15/2023 9:38:37 PM PDT by ansel12 (NATO warrior under Reagan, and RA under Nixon, bemoaning the pro-Russians from Vietnam to Ukraine.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: ansel12

It begins at home.

Start with a father in the house and one with some kind of character, and a lot of this would fade away.

But since they rare not being raised with any good father images, they don’t know how to father, to the problem is without resolution without a total societal collapse and people being forces back into a lifestyle that demands a lot of sacrifice just to survive or a genuine, powerful move of the Holy Spirit to make genuine believers out of people, ones who would overcome the baggage of their past through His power, and commit to doing what is right.

And at this point, I don’t see that happening. I think we’ve past the tipping point where a revival is likely to happen, and our lack of repentance has put this world on a collision course with the judgment of God in the end times scenarios. With the world doubling down on immorality, perversion, injustice, murder (especially abortion) and mayhem, I think God’s coming judgment is a done deal.

I’ve read a lot of dystopian novels and even those writers have rarely portrayed their dystopian societies as being as bad as ours is becoming.

95 posted on 04/15/2023 11:31:57 PM PDT by metmom (...fixing our eyes on Jesus, the Author and Perfecter of our faith….)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies ]

quote:

We need a national commission to find out how the schools and teacher unions are doing this to the kids and root it all out.

I can tell you without a commission.

Critical Race Theory teaches these kids that systemic racism will ensure that they will never have good lives as long as they live under White Supremacy.

So they don't bother trying, and live lives of nihilism and despair.

It is now racist to teach black kids that they can succeed by their own efforts.
109 posted on 04/16/2023 12:32:54 AM PDT by SauronOfMordor (The rot of all principle begins with a single compromise.)

quote:

BAD Mothers since they have NO fathers in the home. WELFARE and DEMOCRATS have RUINED their familstructure.

152 posted on 04/16/2023 4:35:39 AM PDT by Ann Archy (Abortion....... The HUMAN Sacrifice to the god of Convenience.)

quote:

Things are hitting critical mass.

9 posted on 04/15/2023 9:38:40 PM PDT by antceecee

quote:

To: antceecee

No until they show up in the tens of thousands in the suburbs. All for cultural enrichment, of course.

88 posted on 04/15/2023 11:08:14 PM PDT by ProtectOurFreedom (I don’t like to think before I say something...I want to be just as surprised as everyone els)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: antceecee

Critical mass? The left is trying for a total meltdown. Ask why we don’t stop it?

147 posted on 04/16/2023 4:08:45 AM PDT by TygertLane (One World Order)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: rdcbn1

What was the race of the black people who did this?

13 posted on 04/15/2023 9:40:10 PM PDT by Wally_Kalbacken
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Wally_Kalbacken

Looks like a mixed crowd but don’t let your racism get in the way.

128 posted on 04/16/2023 2:21:21 AM PDT by napscoordinator (DeSantis is a beast! Florida is the freest state in the country! )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: napscoordinator

Your post is exactly why this country will continue down it’s death spiral. The only Whites that I saw in this video were the obese White girls that spread their legs for thug Black Males. Go have a conversation with one some time and you’ll quickly realize that they’ve completed embraced “Black culture” in their manner of dress, behavior and speech patterns, the only thing remaining White about them, is their skin color.

Unless and until, the country points out the obvious and is willing to address the problem head on, things will continue to get worse. We don’t have a race problem in this country, but we do have a problem race. But you continue to keep shouting “racism” when the evidence is blatant and in your face.

200 posted on 04/16/2023 6:02:21 AM PDT by TallahasseeConservative (Isaiah 40:31)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 128 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: TallahasseeConservative

Lol. And you know that how? It still proves my post accurate. Your lane excuse does not take that away.

205 posted on 04/16/2023 6:40:00 AM PDT by napscoordinator (DeSantis is a beast! Florida is the freest state in the country! )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 200 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: napscoordinator

It’s called lived experience. You live in Florida, right? Take a drive into any urban center of any city and tell me what kind of white girls you see there. I worked with a young lady from the Midwest, when she first started with us, she was your normal mid 20’s Mom. She began an affair with a black coworker who subscribed to the “ghetto” culture and divorced her Husband. Within six months, she had completely changed her speech pattern, manner of dress and attitude. Her kids are now a train wreck with her oldest daughter pregnant by a guy currently incarcerated and her younger daughter will “only date Black boys”. Yeah, “diversity” is awesome.

253 posted on 04/16/2023 10:47:16 AM PDT by TallahasseeConservative (Isaiah 40:31)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 205 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: caww

Those are some fat-rear end cops.

23 posted on 04/15/2023 9:44:52 PM PDT by BenLurkin (The above is not a statement of fact. It is either opinion, or satire, or both.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 15 | View Replies ]

quote:

Tee nagers.

33 posted on 4/16/2023, 4:56:44 AM by libh8er

quote:

Separation is the only answer.

Let each side go their own way.

40 posted on 04/15/2023 10:01:27 PM PDT by aquila48 (Do not let them make you "care" ! Guilting you is how thery control you. )

quote:

To: aquila48

“Separation is the only answer.

Let each side go their own way”

Taxpayers pick up the tab later...

133 posted on 04/16/2023 2:47:07 AM PDT by Does so ( 🇺🇦...................."Who is Ray Epps?" should be overstamped on every piece of currency.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 40 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Does so

We’re picking up the tab now... or haven’t you noticed.

246 posted on 04/16/2023 9:29:13 AM PDT by aquila48 (Do not let them make you "care" ! Guilting you is how thery control you. )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 133 | View Replies ]

quote:

Those frisky “teens”. No, wait. Savages. Give them the old Rorke’s Drift salute.

54 posted on 4/16/2023, 5:13:49 AM by Noumenon (You're not voting your way out of this. KTF)

quote:

This is why we need “assault” rifles - hordes of brain-dead black youths! Maybe even a Vickers!

89 posted on 04/15/2023 11:09:34 PM PDT by Penelope Dreadful (And there is Pansies, that's for Thoughts. +Sodomy & Abortion are NOT cornerstones of Civilization! )

quote:

To: Penelope Dreadful
"This is why we need “assault” rifles - hordes of brain-dead black youths! Maybe even a Vickers!"

How about a Browning Ma Deuce .50 cal.?

It would chop them into chunks.
117 posted on 04/16/2023 1:29:06 AM PDT by MikeSteelBe (The South will be in the right in the next war of Northern aggression.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 89 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: toddausauras

Anyone white and unarmed is as good as dead.

105 posted on 4/16/2023, 7:23:12 AM by MachIV
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 45 | View Replies]

quote:

This is nothing compared to how it will be when all those welfare checks finally stop coming and when all of those Obamaphones stop working. This is just a mini-preview. Yet some will still be shocked. They’re showing us exactly what they’ll be doing, en masse, when TSHTF.

120 posted on 04/16/2023 1:41:43 AM PDT by Danie_2023 (I haven't given up....I'm just regrouping.)

quote:

To: basalt

how can just 12% of the population cause so much trouble...SMH.
BECUASE THEY ARE ALLOWED TO

158 posted on 4/16/2023, 12:01:53 PM by ronnie raygun
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 25 | View Replies]

quote:

To: gathersnomoss

Great advice...avoid ALL sh*tholes, such as ChiCongo, Detroit, New York City, Boston, Philadelphia, Charlotte, Nashville, St. Louis...any metro area with populations in excess of 500,000. Stay out. Period.

212 posted on 4/16/2023, 2:20:16 PM by who knows what evil? (Yehovah saved more animals than people on the ark...siameserescue.org)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 210 | View Replies]

quote:

New Angola. END ALL NON WESTERN IMMIGRATION now. These kids ain’t likely immigrants but the most important thing for us to conserve is our western culture, which is more important than “equality,” “capitalism” or the suburban bourgeois life. No to African, Asian, and Middle Eastern immigration. We will have a nation with a large underclass and an Asian over class thanks to you “colorblind” people.

231 posted on 4/16/2023, 3:00:06 PM by Clemenza

quote:

Water cannons.

Water cannons, water cannons, water cannons, water cannons, water cannons, water cannons, water cannons, water cannons, water cannons, water cannons, water cannons, water cannons, water cannons, water cannons, water cannons, water cannons, water cannons, water cannons, water cannons, water cannons, water cannons, water cannons, water cannons, water cannons, water cannons, water cannons, water cannons, water cannons, water cannons, water cannons, water cannons, water cannons, water cannons, water cannons, water cannons, water cannons, water cannons, water cannons, water cannons, water cannons, water cannons, water cannons, water cannons, water cannons, water cannons, water cannons, water cannons, water cannons.

Water cannons.
254 posted on 4/16/2023, 6:40:33 PM by StAnDeliver (Tanned, rested, and ready.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 250 | View Replies]

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

G1mby posted:

https://www.iwm.org.uk/history/the-war-on-paper-operation-mincemeat

You could make the argument that all this being embarrassing improves the plausibility of the leak - if you wanted fake information to be believed then making it look like a real leak would be one way to make that more plausible.

I don't think this is the case though.

I guess if the information about Ukraine's military weakness were fake, although freepers also seem to think that's real.

And if the strategic value of fooling the Russians is worth burning all those intelligence sources which seems unlikely.

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

The venn diagram of 'Freeper' and 'Stormer' is a loving circle at this point.

G1mby
Jun 8, 2014

VitalSigns posted:

I guess if the information about Ukraine's military weakness were fake, although freepers also seem to think that's real.

And if the strategic value of fooling the Russians is worth burning all those intelligence sources which seems unlikely.

In the "it's an operation" case, it might be that the sources are fake, trying to fracture or misdirect the Russian administration. I agree though, seems pretty implausible.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

J.A.B.C. posted:

The venn diagram of 'Freeper' and 'Stormer' is a loving circle at this point.

There never was much divergence to begin with.

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006

"freepshit" posted:

Kids used to be molded one way, and now they are being molded in a different way.

Hell yeah Freep / The Wire crossover time for some reason.

gently caress I want Marlo to taunt Freepers in their nightmares.

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE BILLIONAIRES ?!?!?
https://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/4146314/posts?page=20#20

quote:

It IS time for the war on morons!

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

Hell yes, thread title right there

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Fox News settles Dominion defamation lawsuit

quote:

To: JSM_Liberty

FOX was stupid not to fight.

6 posted on 04/18/2023 1:27:30 PM PDT by alstewartfan ("She looks like she's 19 years old, sitting there like a lady with her legs crossed." Creepy Joe)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: alstewartfan

maybe Fox lawyers thought it was good to settle without a trial? A trial would have aired out a lot of things. Maybe Fox management thought a trial would hurt Fox’s public image?

We may never know why they settled.

11 posted on 04/18/2023 1:30:01 PM PDT by Dilbert San Diego
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Dilbert San Diego
Maybe Fox lawyers thought it was good to settle without a trial?

Murdoch just put the hammer down and told them -- SETTLE. It's not worth the headache and he can afford the payout. Fox News staff shot themselves in the foot with contradictory statements, emails, and backroom rumor-mongering. Tucker hasn't been stellar in this whole thing either.

I have no doubts about Dominion's activities in the recent election, but in the current environment, it's better to move forward and meet the next election's challenges head on...
62 posted on 04/18/2023 2:12:36 PM PDT by Magnatron
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Dilbert San Diego

They settled in order to avoid having all of their on-air talent go under oath, on television, and admit they lied about everything they said to convince you lot that the election was stolen.

They’ve said it in print already of course, but since none of you can read, that didn’t have as much impact.

219 posted on 04/19/2023 7:36:50 AM PDT by babble-on
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: babble-on

Whoa!!! That was uncalled-for. Play nice will ya? There’s a way to make a point without being insulting. In fact, I just did it, and was thanked for it!

It would appear that a lot of people have not been paying attention to the details of the court proceedings, including you.

For the record, Fox wasn’t trying to convince anyone of anything. They were attempting to get their viewership back by airing things they thought the viewers wanted to hear. That’s what the record shows.

222 posted on 04/19/2023 8:02:41 AM PDT by trustverify0128
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 219 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: babble-on
They settled in order to avoid having all of their on-air talent go under oath, on television, and admit they lied about everything they said to convince you lot that the election was stolen.

I'm still hoping the Algorithm comes out as part of the settlement with Fox. But I don't need a bunch of techno mumbo jumbo to convince me of anything. It's obvious the election was stolen as clear my day's long:

President Trump received more votes than 2016.
Biden hid in his basement throughout 2020.
Biden is old, senile, a Mess!
Any comparison of the size of President Trump's rallies to Biden's gathering is authorative proof when you include all sample sizes.
President Trump didn't get to be a billionaire many times over by losing-he's a winner.

You could take any one of those and be done- if taken together you're not convinced, you're the lot who needs learning.
221 posted on 04/19/2023 7:59:16 AM PDT by Observator
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 219 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: alstewartfan

Fox are a bunch of cowards, cucks, neocons, and rinos. They cowed down when B. Hussein Obama threatened their freedom of the press. They treated Yeb Bush like some kind of “front runner” during the 2016 campaign, right up to the point he dropped out.

I discovered Free Republic while searching for something more rock ribbed and less milquetoast than the “arch conservative” Fox, by the way...

199 posted on 04/19/2023 2:48:33 AM PDT by Big Brother Go to Hell
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies ]

quote:

A company might settle a nuisance lawsuit for $100,000 just to avoid legal costs. No company is going to settle for hundreds of millions of dollars if they have proof to back up their claims. Takeaway - Fox had no proof to back up any of their claims.

73 posted on 04/18/2023 2:18:35 PM PDT by Roadrunner383

quote:

To: Roadrunner383
Perhaps they realized they had as much chance of winning in looney toon Delaware as a Jew had of winning in a Nazi court?

You can pretty accurately predict the outcome of most any trial simply by saying where it is going to be held.

Washington DC? If you are against the left, you are *GUILTY* and the facts don't matter.

Portland? *GUILTY*

San FranSicko? *GUILTY*

Austin? *GUILTY*

You get the picture, or at least you ought to get the picture.
121 posted on 04/18/2023 3:41:42 PM PDT by DiogenesLamp ("of parents owing allegiance to no other sovereignty.")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 73 | View Replies ]

quote:

I think this Dominion/Fox legal “battle” has been a show sham from the get-go. These two giants are on the same team. My theory is that Dominion want to have won a lawsuit in order to “prove” there is nothing wrong with their machines, and FOX wants to have a perfect excuse for never reporting on election fraud. FOX also wants to help Dominion stay firmly ensconced in the election rigging, so that Paul Ryan the the Murdoch boys and wives can put their preferred people in power.

I bet there winds up being no exchange of money, and the whole thing now goes away, with Dominion and FOX both having what they want. A show trial. That’s all it was.

76 posted on 04/18/2023 2:20:32 PM PDT by JudyinCanada

quote:

To: JudyinCanada

Today Fox is going to pay Dominion almost $800 million. Please do not take what I say as being critical to you (personally.) Until the last few years, defamation lawsuits were rarely brought forward because they are difficult to win. This has changed somewhat because some suits were brought and were won. A few.

To all on FR, there was never any Kraken. It was all fake. It was all a lie. It is fake in Arizona as well. It is as fake as Sidney Blumenthal (or Hillary) coming out and saying, “nothing happened.” Do with it what you will but you have been lied to by “the steal.” I am not talking about changing voting laws during Covid. I am talking about media presentations by republicans, and their sycophants and lawyers, to the media and to republican constituents. It was fake, Fox suspected it was fake but still presented it. Heads should roll in the republican party, Trump’s group and at Fox.

82 posted on 04/18/2023 2:26:34 PM PDT by Oystir
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 76 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Oystir
You are not going to convince me that the evidence I have seen is false. You can claim there is no election fraud, but the evidence many of has seen demonstrates there was a very great deal of election fraud.
125 posted on 04/18/2023 3:43:33 PM PDT by DiogenesLamp ("of parents owing allegiance to no other sovereignty.")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 82 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Oystir

ok, so why all the machines acting up in 2022 Election? even in town I live in now in a mostly red area of a long time “blue” state?

why’d they (election workers) give me sharpie marker over a decade ago (probably around Obozo’s time) to vote with in AZ? I had no clue what it meant then for them feeding them thru the machines and vote “totals”.

165 posted on 04/18/2023 5:28:28 PM PDT by b4me (Repeated lies does Not equal TRUTH. )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 82 | View Replies ]

quote:

I haven’t followed the details on the lawsuit. I’m still stuck on One Person, One Vote and using paper ballots which can be verified and recounted. We should not be voting via electronic machines, which can be manipulated, cannot be verified, and cannot be recounted. So maybe Congress can now take steps to ban electronic voting in federal elections.

100 posted on 4/18/2023, 9:51:43 PM by Reno89519 (Go Woke, Go Broke. )

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
ok hear me out

Freep: Tucker hasn't been stellar in this whole thing either.

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

Captain_Maclaine posted:

There never was much divergence to begin with.

Sterilize black women at birth, soon the race will be melded away from the tribal roots.

12 posted on 4/19/2023, 2:32:53 PM by Glad2bnuts (Repent, turn back to your first Love. If you do well you will be blessed, if not...America 2023)

The Commonwealth
Jun 6, 2008

I could have been someone. Well, so could anyone.
That one is good. Honestly there is too many quotes to choose. If "Freep: Since none of you can read, that didn’t have as much impact" is too long, how about "Freep: there was never any Kraken"

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

quote:

Whoa!!! That was uncalled-for. Play nice will ya? There’s a way to make a point without being insulting. In fact, I just did it, and was thanked for it!
It would appear that a lot of people have not been paying attention to the details of the court proceedings, including you.
For the record, Fox wasn’t trying to convince anyone of anything. They were attempting to get their viewership back by airing things they thought the viewers wanted to hear. That’s what the record shows.
222 posted on 04/19/2023 8:02:41 AM PDT by trustverify0128
Freep: Whoa!!! That was uncalled-for. Play nice will ya?

"for the record they weren't trying to convince people of anything" *wank wank*

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

quote:

President Trump didn't get to be a billionaire many times over by losing-he's a winner.

Only Freepers are dumb enough to still believe this and memory hole all of Trump's business failures.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

InsertPotPun posted:

Freep: Whoa!!! That was uncalled-for. Play nice will ya?

"for the record they weren't trying to convince people of anything" *wank wank*

Admitting that the news just tells them what they want to hear lol

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006
I feel like a kid on Christmas.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

O we are in for a loving bumper crop tonight.

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

PROCEED
It's an honor and a privilege to be here with you all on this day.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

I want to go visit, but I also want them to properly ferment :twisted:

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
I need to moderate myself today or I will expire from schadenfreuditis

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
drat, I thought Carlson was untouchable. Genuinely lmao'd when I heard the news.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Wonder how long it'll take for the "Tucker was a RINO/shill/communist anyway" cope

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS

kik2dagroin posted:

drat, I thought Carlson was untouchable. Genuinely lmao'd when I heard the news.

Might have been a condition in the Dominion settlement that Tucker was shown the door ASAP?

Either way, the meltdowns will be glorious.

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster

Guavanaut posted:

Wonder how long it'll take for the "Tucker was a RINO/shill/communist anyway" cope

That only comes when they lose/become an embarassment.

Being cancelled makes you a martyr and is basically the highest honor you can be bestowed in the conservative media circuit.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Knowledge fight this week's gonna be spicy :v:

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Slashrat posted:

Might have been a condition in the Dominion settlement that Tucker was shown the door ASAP?

Either way, the meltdowns will be glorious.

I feel like if it was that obvious he would have called attention to it by now. If I had to guess the settlement and all the other lawsuits coming down the pike make Tucker an unsustainable business model, and he had the weekend to argue to the corporate heads that he was worth keeping

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Ok, let's have a peak.

https://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/4147968/posts?q=1&;page=1

There's a fair bit so far of "this is good for Tucker", and a smattering of "I'm not watching fox again" early on.

quote:

His last episode was Friday April 21, 2023.
Seeing this as a good thing.

1 posted on 4/24/2023, 11:52:12 AM by Hostage
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

quote:

To: Hostage
The final death nail of Fox News.

3 posted on 4/24/2023, 11:53:41 AM by dpetty121263

quote:

This is good. I can’t wait to see where he is going and what he plans to do. Eff Fox News.

4 posted on 4/24/2023, 11:54:00 AM by grimalkin (Communism is the final logic of the dehumanization of man. -Fulton J. Sheen)

quote:

Never watching Fox again.

7 posted on 4/24/2023, 11:54:49 AM by Kaiser8408a (z)

quote:

I’m also leaving Fox. Had enough.

10 posted on 4/24/2023, 11:55:27 AM by ProudDeplorable (Concentrated power has always been the enemy of liberty. ~ Ronald Reagan)

Hmmm, truly an unponderable mystery why he was fired. Could it have anything to do with the near-billion dollar lost in the first lawsuit over the bullshit he was spreading???

quote:

Wow, Tucker Carlson out. I wonder if any other top folks are going to be gone like Hannity. I just wonder if this is all about the lawsuit settlement they made last week.
Fox News is falling on their own knife. I guess they know in order to settle the other lawsuit. They have to fire all these top rated host who were over the target site. We have lost America.

16 posted on 4/24/2023, 11:56:58 AM by ncfool (TRUMP SHOULD BE THE KING MAKER IN 2024 AND NOT THE KING. -- Desantis 2024)

Can't resist throwing some transphobia out there.

quote:

Seems like Fox News must have hired that vice president of marketing for Bud Light.

11 posted on 4/24/2023, 11:55:36 AM by blackdog ((Z28.310) We're all Women now.)

Idk what's even being referenced here, but I assume its awful and worse than I could imagine.

quote:

Leaving fox news should be the hashtag. Begin Operation Punishment.

21 posted on 4/24/2023, 11:58:30 AM by samadams2000
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 15 | View Replies]

:freep:

quote:

AOC wanted him off the air. As usual, she gets what she wants.

24 posted on 4/24/2023, 11:59:42 AM by Dan in Wichita

A rare glimpse of reality:

quote:

I bet this stems 100% from the Doninion lawsuit. Did Tucker cost Fox a billion dollar settlement?

31 posted on 4/24/2023, 12:03:13 PM by impimp ( )

quote:

To: blackdog
I don’t know, but these effers planned it. I’ve been telling everybody that evil is planning everything to perfection and it’s working out. Why do you think the 60 Minutes was all about with epps last night? They needed to justify his firing. Dominion and Paul Ryan got exactly what they want it. Now fox has split its own throat….GOOD!!!! They wanted Tucker out real bad and they got their wish. So as conservatives, how do we counterattack this? Because it seems that the RNC is becoming quickly our worst enemy. They won’t even stand up or fight for their base anymore! I hope Trump got a lesson out of this. I still don’t understand why he supported McDaniel! Big big mistake because that fat pig chairwoman will never back the base. She’s too drat busy getting body sculptures, and liposuction along with collagen lips etc. out of the money from the contributions. But in a way, I’m glad fox did this. It was long overdue for them to hit the wall!

43 posted on 4/24/2023, 12:06:23 PM by RoseofTexas
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

When they're right, they're right (and it pains me to write that :gonk: )

quote:

quote:

To: Eccl 10:2
Agreed! Something should be done. I would not be able to work for Fox without feeling contaminated. There’s no room for compromise or cowardice for anyone who still believes in the principles that founded this country. We have an irrational cult as an enemy, and we can have no reasonable conversation with them because they are hell-bent on destruction at all costs. They’ve infiltrated everything right under our noses under the guise of “fairness” and whatever. Since folks no longer critically think and have their eyeballs glued to TikTok, they buy this without question. Our founding fathers understood that once a citizenry becomes stupid and amoral, the country would not survive. Our country was created for moral people.

60 posted on 4/24/2023, 12:14:19 PM by grimalkin (Communism is the final logic of the dehumanization of man. -Fulton J. Sheen)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 26 | View Replies]

quote:

Fox News is just a bit less leftist than the other alphabet networks.
The Murdoch family are hard core globalists and fervent open borders advocates.

The whole cable news apparatus exists to serve the New World Order. All propaganda, nothing more.

64 posted on 4/24/2023, 12:15:11 PM by Deo volente ("When we see the image of a baby in the womb, we glimpse the majesty of God's creation." Pres. Trump)

loving :laffo:

quote:

To: ridesthemiles
WHO will pick him up???

Elon Musk.

Tucker will become CEO of Twitter and will help Elon start his own news network, with Tcuker heading up the nighttime talk shows, while also becoming the CEO of that network

So, look for the ENN network soon.

(none of that above is real, but one can wish/hope)
69 posted on 4/24/2023, 12:15:27 PM by adorno
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

Again, with the reality creeping in:

quote:

The mission of Fox News: To agitate conservative retirees.

71 posted on 4/24/2023, 12:15:31 PM by lurk (u)

More :freep:

quote:

Sen. Schumer demanded Tucker be gone. Also AOC has demanded Fox change its programing.

We have now crossed the Rubicon. The USA is a Fascist State.

89 posted on 4/24/2023, 12:21:54 PM by OpusatFR

Icon Of Sin fucked around with this message at 17:28 on Apr 24, 2023