Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

So busy I havnt had time to post...yet. :q:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Sid Vicious posted:

all this could be yours too if you just got kicked by a horse at 4 years old and received a massive contra-coup TBI

Does that mean getting hit in the side of the head?

I've been super lucky that most of my head injuries have been front to back, which tends to be less damaging.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Sid Vicious posted:

all this could be yours too if you just got kicked by a horse at 4 years old and received a massive contra-coup TBI

TBH, I’ve had a handful of TBIs as an adult, and kinda wish I could just say I was kicked by a horse

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Does that mean getting hit in the side of the head?

I've been super lucky that most of my head injuries have been front to back, which tends to be less damaging.

it means it bounced off the other side of the skull from the trauma :)

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Glad we're now permabanning horses around here

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

:nono:

Be civil smug.

Edit: sorry about all the head injuries though. This place is starting to make more sense.

Wendigee fucked around with this message at 23:44 on Apr 20, 2023

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Smugworth posted:

Glad we're now permabanning horses around here

Neigh neigh motherfucker

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Literally A Person posted:

Neigh neigh motherfucker

Reported

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Any lads In chat

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
ey gibbis im gettin married because i found someone with worse character judgement than myself!

anyway my ring got here and its a fuckin meteorite and that really owns imo

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Rad.

You know what else is rad? A 3-day weekend

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

gently caress other countries and their 3 day weekends. I get to own as many guns as I want and pay for healthcare instead. Morans. :smuggo:

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

The government isn't taking ME over. I have an AR-15 and I'm 150 lbs over weight

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

HonorableTB posted:

ey gibbis im gettin married because i found someone with worse character judgement than myself!

Rad.

Little protip from someone who was recently ish married but never wore rings before:

You might want to take your ring off before peeing standing up, or make sure to never uncurl your fingers.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

HonorableTB posted:

That is cool as hell. Do you know the composition of the fuckin meteorite?

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

satanic splash-back posted:

Rad.

Little protip from someone who was recently ish married but never wore rings before:

You might want to take your ring off before peeing standing up, or make sure to never uncurl your fingers.

This took me a second having never had a problem with peeing standing up and my wedding ring. Just get fatter fingers I guess

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I don't pee flaccid so it's not an issue really. My wedding ring has barbed wire on it though, so I'm kind of careful anyway.

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

Prof. Crocodile posted:

That is cool as hell. Do you know the composition of the fuckin meteorite?

It comes from the Gibeon meteorite, according to the wiki its 91.8% iron, 7.7% nickel, 0.5% copper, 0.04% phosphorus

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gibeon_(meteorite)

Rad.

thanks for this warning, i will keep it mind because i had a terrible vision of it going down the hole D:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Wendigee posted:

I don't pee flaccid so it's not an issue really. My wedding ring has barbed wire on it though, so I'm kind of careful anyway.

Whoa 😲

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I would tell others to eat a goddamn taco but like, if pushed right now Im not sure I could find a taco place in the city Im in at the moment

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

lmao I’m so mad at the simpsons subreddit moderators and that is honestly so pathetic I know but I just like showing my pictures to fans of the simpsons, only time I ever “promoted” myself was answering someone in the comments who said hey do you sell this and I was like yeah here’s my website and they permanently banned me for self promotion and I’m just like are you serious right now and I am having a pathetic 4/20 basically thanks for reading

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

One time I went into a taco shop in the town of New Buffalo, Michigan and ordered a Carne Asada burrito and they said they didn't have that and I needed to pick something off their menu, so I found the Marinated Beef Burrito and ordered that. The cashier asked me if I would like Vegetable Medley in it or not. I asked if that was Pico and they said "No, it's just tomatoes and onions and stuff"

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Sid Vicious posted:

lmao I’m so mad at the simpsons subreddit moderators and that is honestly so pathetic I know but I just like showing my pictures to fans of the simpsons, only time I ever “promoted” myself was answering someone in the comments who said hey do you sell this and I was like yeah here’s my website and they permanently banned me for self promotion and I’m just like are you serious right now and I am having a pathetic 4/20 basically thanks for reading

Reddit is the worst goddamn place on Earth for artists it's such bullshit. The way to get around this usually (not sure about the simpsons sub but it works in other art subs I've used it in) is to have your website linked in your bio and in comments like that just say "You can find more in my profile" but there are still 7 million other things they'll ban you for, including in some cases not being a moderator's irl friend/client.

Let's do a SA Art Fair :hai: There are 3 of us from the gbs feedback thread that have posted sa-mart threads for it, at least.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Sid Vicious posted:

Buddy I'm banned from r/treasurehunting r/metaldetecting
Reddit mods will ban you with the quickness they're like SA IKs cranked to 11

It's all trash and that's why we're still here

Smugworth fucked around with this message at 01:38 on Apr 21, 2023

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

deep dish peat moss posted:

Reddit is the worst goddamn place on Earth for artists it's such bullshit. The way to get around this usually (not sure about the simpsons sub but it works in other art subs I've used it in) is to have your website linked in your bio and in comments like that just say "You can find more in my profile" but there are still 7 million other things they'll ban you for, including in some cases not being a moderator's irl friend/client.

Let's do a SA Art Fair :hai: There are 3 of us from the gbs feedback thread that have posted sa-mart threads for it, at least.

This is good advice

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Sid Vicious posted:

All mods are wusses

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Literally A Person posted:

All mods are wusses

I respect mods, personally

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
Reddit banned me for stupid crap and I wouldn’t take anything those confidently-incorrect dickheads do with a grain of salt.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Every time I get suckered into trying a Yakuza game all I can think is that they are great movie-like things but not much fun to play so they are fail games imo.

My first Yakuza game was like a dragon. It should probably just be a Netflix animated series cause the game parts were rear end.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Smugworth posted:

I respect mods, personally

dink

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

buglord posted:

Reddit banned me for stupid crap and I wouldn’t take anything those confidently-incorrect dickheads do with a grain of salt.

What'd you do, Bug?

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

We have a daughter actually, lamer

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

buglord posted:

There are six people on Reddit who moderate over 300 subreddits each lmao

also lol at someone named "PM_ME_YOUR_TITS_GIRL" moderating almost 100 subreddits.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Reddit is bad lol

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Smugworth posted:

We have a daughter actually, lamer

lamer? Christ, goon.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013