Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

If anyone has excess gold feathers or grasshoppers, send them my way. I’m low on those.

(Thanks Duckbar)

Ruggan fucked around with this message at 05:12 on Apr 20, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006

Ruggan posted:

If anyone has excess gold feathers or grasshoppers, send them my way. I’m low on those.

(Thanks Duckbar)

Np. Ironically just gave 1000 of them to Raptors. That's what I have to spare for now, down to 5000. Don't know what I need them for, protips?

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

H110Hawk posted:

Np. Ironically just gave 1000 of them to Raptors. That's what I have to spare for now, down to 5000. Don't know what I need them for, protips?

I don’t know where all mine went lol. Probably a variety of T100+ help requests?

NFX
Jun 2, 2008

Fun Shoe
What's the Time Egg quest look like? Is it just a freebie after "Eggstremely Magical III" or do they want even more eggs or something?

rafikki
Mar 8, 2008

I see what you did there. (It's pretty easy, since ducks have a field of vision spanning 340 degrees.)

~SMcD

NFX posted:

What's the Time Egg quest look like? Is it just a freebie after "Eggstremely Magical III" or do they want even more eggs or something?

24x of each color of spring flowers for one, 6x inferno and one lava sphere for the next is all.

Weedle
May 31, 2006

HPanda posted:

I gotcha.

much obliged

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening
I completed all of the sandwich quests, here's my updated egg availability

2x egg 1
3x egg 2
22x egg 5
19x egg 8
6x egg 9
8x egg 10
8x egg 12

Message me here or in game

Philouza
Jul 20, 2005

Ruggan posted:

I don’t know where all mine went lol. Probably a variety of T100+ help requests?

There were two April Trout Brings May Flowers quests that asked for 3,000 each. I still have 3,500 despite completing those...still need any?

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

koshmar posted:

I completed all of the sandwich quests, here's my updated egg availability

2x egg 1
3x egg 2
22x egg 5
19x egg 8
6x egg 9
8x egg 10
8x egg 12

Message me here or in game

I need 1 x 1 and 2 x 9 if you still have them please. IGN is jezzerh

Let me know what you want/need in trade.

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

monkeytennis posted:

I need 1 x 1 and 2 x 9 if you still have them please. IGN is jezzerh

Let me know what you want/need in trade.

Done

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Thankyou goon sire you are a lifesaver 🙌🏻

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH
Why does this sandwich need so much salt? Holger buddy you need to watch your sodium intake!

I have almost 600 gold, any opinions on whether I get Craft works slots 5-9 or Orchard Land V because it's on sale?

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

always more orchard

Blockhead
Jun 6, 2003

turtle power

Thank you! Much appreciated. I got a way late start but I’m so close to being done with Magical III thanks to goon generosity.

I’m looking for:

Egg 4 x2
Egg 6 x1
Egg 7 x2

If anyone has any extra of those that would be awesome. I’ll gladly pay some gold, give some AP or donate anything else I can if anyone wants to trade. The gold prices in trade chat are still astronomical if you can even find someone selling the ones needed. In game name is Blockhead.

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006

Blockhead posted:

Thank you! Much appreciated. I got a way late start but I’m so close to being done with Magical III thanks to goon generosity.

I’m looking for:

Egg 4 x2
Egg 6 x1
Egg 7 x2

If anyone has any extra of those that would be awesome. I’ll gladly pay some gold, give some AP or donate anything else I can if anyone wants to trade. The gold prices in trade chat are still astronomical if you can even find someone selling the ones needed. In game name is Blockhead.

If you have spare leather I'm all about it. :v:

You should only nerd 1x egg 7 now

Weedle
May 31, 2006

also working on III. i need 2x egg 01, 1x egg 09, 1x egg 11, and 2x egg 12, and i have eggs 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8 to give away to anyone who needs them. farmer name SimiaDei

Twincityhacker
Feb 18, 2011

If anyone has a spare Egg 3, I would love to pick it up. The carrot grind has gotten me nowhere. In game name: twincityhacker.

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006

Twincityhacker posted:

If anyone has a spare Egg 3, I would love to pick it up. The carrot grind has gotten me nowhere. In game name: twincityhacker.

Have you been breakfast boosting carrots?

Sent you one btw, I have 19 lol

Weedle posted:

also working on III. i need 2x egg 01, 1x egg 09, 1x egg 11, and 2x egg 12, and i have eggs 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8 to give away to anyone who needs them. farmer name SimiaDei

9, 12, 12 sent

H110Hawk fucked around with this message at 21:16 on Apr 20, 2023

Blockhead
Jun 6, 2003

turtle power

H110Hawk posted:

If you have spare leather I'm all about it. :v:

You should only nerd 1x egg 7 now

Thanks! I’ll for sure send you a bunch of leather as I collect it!

Weedle
May 31, 2006

H110Hawk posted:

9, 12, 12 sent

thank you!!

Twincityhacker
Feb 18, 2011

Thanks for the egg 3 H110Hawk! And, no, I had not been breakfast boosting as I thought I had no breakfast boosts... but I do actually have them. = facepalm =

Twincityhacker fucked around with this message at 23:02 on Apr 20, 2023

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006

Twincityhacker posted:

Thanks for the egg H110Hawk! And, no, I had not been breakfast boosting as I thought I had no breakfast boosts... but I do actually have them. = facepalm =

I think I accidentally sent you (someone) 25 of them instead of 5 the other day. :v:

Blockhead
Jun 6, 2003

turtle power

Twincityhacker posted:

Sending over a 3

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Philouza posted:

There were two April Trout Brings May Flowers quests that asked for 3,000 each. I still have 3,500 despite completing those...still need any?

Sure. I’d take some more gold feathers if people have extra. No harm in partially replenishing.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

If anyone still needs eggs I have surplus of these:

Quote this post with the number of whichever you need and I’ll send them when I see it.

Aerox
Jan 8, 2012
I’ve seen multiple people post about “using” the Time Egg but I got it last night and it doesn’t seem like it does anything and there’s no button to use/consume it??

rafikki
Mar 8, 2008

I see what you did there. (It's pretty easy, since ducks have a field of vision spanning 340 degrees.)

~SMcD

Aerox posted:

I’ve seen multiple people post about “using” the Time Egg but I got it last night and it doesn’t seem like it does anything and there’s no button to use/consume it??

Check the storehouse

Jorge Bell
Aug 2, 2006
Thanks again to MarcusSA for absolutely drowning me in OJ, I'm at the point where I'm feeling a bit of a pinch fruitwise and it's really been helping!

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Jorge Bell posted:

Thanks again to MarcusSA for absolutely drowning me in OJ, I'm at the point where I'm feeling a bit of a pinch fruitwise and it's really been helping!

No problem! I try and go though my friends list and dump as much as I can

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

The daily MarcusSA OJ dump is such a bonus :shobon:

KittenJucerSupreme
Feb 12, 2023

by the sex ghost
Just got hit with a quest where I need 250 each of a bunch of fish I've been very liberally selling lol. This is a completely accurate simulation of living in the american midwest, this happens to me all the time irl.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

This change is really really great

Weedle
May 31, 2006

*trudging through town ringing the saddest little bell ever* can anyone spare an egg 11

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

Weedle posted:

*trudging through town ringing the saddest little bell ever* can anyone spare an egg 11

You don't have a Level 10 Raptor, do you.

Weedle
May 31, 2006

oh word i didn't even look in the soap shop. thanks

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

I'm in the market for 2500 grasshoppers if anyone has them hanging around. The crunchy omelette was not as effective as I imagined.

Wandering Orange
Sep 8, 2012

I got 1200 I can send.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Thanks!

Wandering Orange
Sep 8, 2012

Likewise thanks for the OJ!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

littleratbastard
Aug 18, 2018
Egg Giving Part 2:

I have
Egg 2 x 3
Egg 4 x 1