Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

That Little Demon posted:

Okay everyone - one last surprise to get you hyped up for the PPV on Saturday -

Working with Stone Cold 64... we were able to hire a LEGENDARY voice actor to voice our final promo... everyone please watch and enjoy! THANKS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jGIlzrv1dY

I think this is really David Hayter and he was just too shy to take credit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

Hey all, I'll just say what I said on the stream - -

First of all, thank you, sincerely. I can't believe how popular this is. I can't believe we have 900 followers and 550+ subs, that is literally insane. Thank you for the donations and tips and bits and to everyone who bought shirts, stickers, and posters. And there are a lot more of you than I ever expected lol. This is literally loving insane to me. I've been doing these "projects" on the forums for a long time, and this is by far my favorite.

I want to shout out to my team who helps me with this, especially Sub-Actuality, Stone Cold 64, and American McGay who help me not burnout trying to run all this, and who have helped make some of the most insane content I've ever seen on the forums. Thank you guys. Thank you to TheSwizzler for helping me IMMENESLY with the lurker league EXP - Thank you to everyone who helped make wrestlers (Tawal, tmfc, leadthumb, I hope I'm not forgetting anyone). This has been a huge undertaking and I can only say most of us have 500 hours each into this project in less than a month lol. Thats 20x the effort I put into work. Please watch the PPV this saturday at 8PM, the arena, and match card, is loving incredible.

Thank you ALSO to everyone who makes stuff for this thread, who makes promos and gets into character, and thank you (first and last time I'll ever say this) to the mods and admins, especially Pragmatica who gets into this and helps promote us and get fun things for the forums for the first time in years.

Now, to talk about the future plans:

We have 6+ months of story and PPV planned including about 1000+ hours of work left to get a lot of this stuff working. We have hired professional voice actors (people you absolutely know from famous games) to voice stuff for us.... the subs and money you gave us is going back into this. We love this project and want to work on it a very long time

I think I'm going to make a discord for IZWF - because its easier to organize stuff there and communicate to people how storylines are going ect - its MUCH easier to use discord than 1000 PMs like I currently have and its impossible to keep track of lol

Lastly: I have heard rumors the front page may be repurposed specifically for IZWF - which is insane - I know I know front page lmao but seriously that is blowing my mind and I never would have guessed this.

PS: Lurkers - post most! We want good normal people in IZ who love games and making jokes, making funny posts, ect. If you post in this thread, Swizzler and I are keeping track and you eventually WILL be in EXP (just have to have enough deathmatches to get there)

In Conclusion: Thank you EVERYONE and sorry for being uh, well loving sappy lol but I meani t

IZWF is sick, definitely the most fun I've had here in years. Here's to many more matches and more slippery ladders. :c00l:

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

I listen to every promo dude and love them all

i feel loved

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
will not be getting sappy because stiff upper lip and all that but echoing that this is the best thing on the forum and also very glad I started posting here more regularly in the last several months

Lurkers should also check out game club!

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
additionally would anyone in the women's league like to form a tag partnership

Pros
- I'm a doctor i can patch you up
- I have a violent pair of heels
- Larry reckons I stink good

Cons
- I never loving win and I'm mostly looking to get carried
- no really my entrance where I hold up one finger is just me showing off my win record

if all else fails I'll be devoting all my medical research to genderswap gas

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

additionally would anyone in the women's league like to form a tag partnership

Pros
- I'm a doctor i can patch you up
- I have a violent pair of heels

Cons
- I never loving win and I'm mostly looking to get carried
- no really my entrance where I hold up one finger is just me showing off my win record

if all else fails I'll be devoting all my medical research to genderswap gas

tempting offer but we did not have good synergy. also prag and I have a verbal agreement to team up at some point that I gotta see through

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

absolutely anything posted:

oh hell yeah. i'm still bitter about the ik contest so i think dromal phrenia should have an audience with the king of hate. dsp always wins baby
drat. I have the vague sense that dromal posts a lot of good poo poo in chat, and phil is phil, so this'll be a rough one for me

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

First of all, thank you, sincerely. I can't believe how popular this is. I can't believe we have 900 followers and 550+ subs, that is literally insane. Thank you for the donations and tips and bits and to everyone who bought shirts, stickers, and posters. And there are a lot more of you than I ever expected lol. This is literally loving insane to me. I've been doing these "projects" on the forums for a long time, and this is by far my favorite.

I want to shout out to my team who helps me with this, especially Sub-Actuality, Stone Cold 64, and American McGay who help me not burnout trying to run all this, and who have helped make some of the most insane content I've ever seen on the forums. Thank you guys. Thank you to TheSwizzler for helping me IMMENESLY with the lurker league EXP - Thank you to everyone who helped make wrestlers (Tawal, tmfc, leadthumb, I hope I'm not forgetting anyone). This has been a huge undertaking and I can only say most of us have 500 hours each into this project in less than a month lol. Thats 20x the effort I put into work. Please watch the PPV this saturday at 8PM, the arena, and match card, is loving incredible.

Thank you ALSO to everyone who makes stuff for this thread, who makes promos and gets into character, and thank you (first and last time I'll ever say this) to the mods and admins, especially Pragmatica who gets into this and helps promote us and get fun things for the forums for the first time in years.

We have 6+ months of story and PPV planned including about 1000+ hours of work left to get a lot of this stuff working. We have hired professional voice actors (people you absolutely know from famous games) to voice stuff for us.... the subs and money you gave us is going back into this. We love this project and want to work on it a very long time

I think I'm going to make a discord for IZWF - because its easier to organize stuff there and communicate to people how storylines are going ect - its MUCH easier to use discord than 1000 PMs like I currently have and its impossible to keep track of lol

Lastly: I have heard rumors the front page may be repurposed specifically for IZWF - which is insane - I know I know front page lmao but seriously that is blowing my mind and I never would have guessed this.

PS: Lurkers - post most! We want good normal people in IZ who love games and making jokes, making funny posts, ect. If you post in this thread, Swizzler and I are keeping track and you eventually WILL be in EXP (just have to have enough deathmatches to get there)

In Conclusion: Thank you EVERYONE and sorry for being uh, well loving sappy lol but I meani t

Thank you, and bless you.

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

TIL David Hayter is a piece a poo poo

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Sub-Actuality posted:

Here are trading cards in this style for every IZWF wrestler in the press kit (sorry EXP wrestlers, don't have good source images for you):

in a browsable directory: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1EVpIJBpUhp8Hqb6VJBXcZYjYo9ax1fBr?usp=sharing

and as a single RAR: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XM5NbaowOh_5UgcMiZMwG3AXp6GbAu2Z/view?usp=sharing

This is awesome man

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I hate these shows being too late for me to watch but waking up and catching up on the matches + thread is genuinely like Christmas morning multiple times a week. Thank you all and let's splat some jizm all over the place

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Once again too much good poo poo to quote. I will make saturday live if it kills me.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Next time ask Kiefer Sutherland

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Sleng Teng posted:

Once again too much good poo poo to quote. I will make saturday live if it kills me.

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Arch Nemesis posted:

also prag and I have a verbal agreement to team up at some point that I gotta see through

oooh yeah, that's a dangerous pairing! I hope it happens - you two will create a bloodbath every match you're in, together! :D

herculon posted:

Next time ask Kiefer Sutherland

:hmmyes:

Hazamuth
May 9, 2007

the original bugsy

Unfortunately these are always in the wrong time zone, but I've been binging on the content vods this whole week after finding out this is a thing after it got mentioned elsewhere.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

I’ll tell the actual story now:

We want to use what people have donated to the team running this to fun stuff for the project and keep adding expanding and making fun and funny things

Stone Cold 64 has been absolutely killing it with his promo vids, and asked if we actually wanted to get Hayter for real for the final promo. Everyone agreed and we paid him 100+ dollars on Cameo to read a short script. Everything was processing and good to go but then he saw the T-shirt store and wanted us to talk to his agent. Then we found out he wanted 1200+ dollars for 30 seconds. We at that point had sold 3 shirts. So we hired the absolute SECOND best in the business (a famous Brazilian voice actor who does incredible work) for 1266 skeeball tickets or whatever and here we are!

lmao

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

:siren: :siren: INCOMING TRANSMISSION: TARGET - IZWF - REVENGENCE :siren: :siren:

Everyone this is REQUIRED VIEWING!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nw2UJQoEM0w

Thank you to Stone Cold 64, Sub-Actuality and Major Isoor for this masterpiece!!!

STONE COLD 64 posted:

Set your calendars!

LETS loving GOOOOOOOOO

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

insanely upset that real life made me miss Thursday's premier of THE BONE ZONE, can't wait to watch the whole thing. a huge thank you to everyone who's working so hard on this. Imp Zone has been a god drat treasure to me for years. all of this is loving cool and matters a lot more than you think.

Sub-Actuality posted:

Here are trading cards in this style for every IZWF wrestler in the press kit (sorry EXP wrestlers, don't have good source images for you):

in a browsable directory: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1EVpIJBpUhp8Hqb6VJBXcZYjYo9ax1fBr?usp=sharing

and as a single RAR: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XM5NbaowOh_5UgcMiZMwG3AXp6GbAu2Z/view?usp=sharing

absolutely incredible.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Bolverkur posted:

insanely upset that real life made me miss Thursday's premier of THE BONE ZONE, can't wait to watch the whole thing. a huge thank you to everyone who's working so hard on this. Imp Zone has been a god drat treasure to me for years. all of this is loving cool and matters a lot more than you think.

:hai:

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

someone in discord said this was wild to watch so, looking forward to it

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me

tithin posted:

Welcome :cheers:

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Hazamuth posted:

Unfortunately these are always in the wrong time zone, but I've been binging on the content vods this whole week after finding out this is a thing after it got mentioned elsewhere.

Happy to hear and welcome :cheers:

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

IZWF owns and it’s been really impressive to see all the creativity and energy going into this. The events are a lot of fun and I’m having a great time joining in w/ posts and promos.Thanks for putting all this together.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Namtab posted:

IZWF owns and it’s been really impressive to see all the creativity and energy going into this. The events are a lot of fun and I’m having a great time joining in w/ posts and promos.Thanks for putting all this together.

Thank you and honestly we are just getting started

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

Lurkers should also check out game club!

hell yeah, lurkers if you want to play some games and earn some trophies between matches come on by, game club welcomes you

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

tithin posted:

Be ready for eternal ladder matches.

This is a promise, not a warning. Like "Get ready for Christmas!"

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Sub-Actuality posted:

hell yeah, lurkers if you want to play some games and earn some trophies between matches come on by, game club welcomes you

This

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

i'm always keen for trophies / cheevos, link me to that poo poo

unless im critically misunderstanding what you mean by that lol

:beerpal:

did they make you an admin yet

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Sub-Actuality posted:

Immediate vivid image of Sub standing outside the arena handing out game club fliers to fans as they filter out of the match asking them to check it out while they're in the area lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Immediate vivid image of Sub standing outside the arena handing out game club fliers to fans as they filter out of the match asking them to check it out while they're in the area lol

Lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

tithin posted:

did they make you an admin yet

Heard rumors that I’ll be admin by end of day.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lol collecting all the crumpled up fliers that got tossed and moping sadly out of the exit

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Heard rumors that I’ll be admin by end of day.

long overdue imo

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Anyway here’s the gameclub link to any and all lurkers

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4020915&perpage=40&noseen=1&pagenumber=231

You can find gameclub trophy cases, current games being played ect at https://impzone.club

Imp.Zone has links to gameclub, our goldmine, the IZWF stream ect

Sub-Actuality is a loving god for taking Game Club and making it something truly great

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Sub-Actuality posted:

This. The Summer of Zelda approaches….

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

tithin posted:

Link to the game club thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4020915

We’re going to be playing every Zelda game starting May 1, it’ll be a great time to jump in!

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Sub-Actuality posted:

Link to the game club thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4020915

We’re going to be playing every Zelda game starting May 1, it’ll be a great time to jump in!

oh man

what happened to that one guy who said they were gonna 100% every zelda game or cop a perma

or am I misremembering

i'm getting old

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

tithin posted:

oh man

what happened to that one guy who said they were gonna 100% every zelda game or cop a perma

or am I misremembering

i'm getting old

He immigrated to rat frenzy after posting his deformed dick in the thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

tithin posted:

oh man

or am I misremembering

i'm getting old

Evil Eagle still posts, can’t think of anyone else who would attempt it