Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

crepeface posted:

CZS was at least because of doxxing drama and being able to go out on his own terms.

this was just a guy absolutely furious over being fooled by a trickster

The guy was hoodwinked, absolutely bamboozled

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

if you knew the izwf lore then you would know i suffered severe brain damage when a very fat blue man slammed his rear end on my head and pinned me

i want my own izwf guy

e: please

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

NeatHeteroDude posted:

i want my own izwf guy

e: please

they made you the ref

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Cuttlefush posted:

they made you the ref

awww really?

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
lol if you think anyone has any control over the ref the backstage fights still dont work lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
tld has someone who is an expert on these games as a consultant to make sure nothing breaks then a patch came out and broke everything just as they got backstage brawls working and now they are broken again lol

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord
wrestling games are hosed in the most amazing ways

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
there was an 8 man ladder match tonight and it went on for almost a hour because the ladders glitched in the center of the ring and the wrestlers kept beating the poo poo out of each other sometimes putting a ladder in the pile and then that ladder glitching out and getting knocked over eventually the ai figured out to go around the ladder and climb it leading to the enternal stalemate ending

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Video Game Consultant

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

also the ladder was an impassable barrier but you could still swing over it at someone else

this leads to 45 second interludes of two mostly nude obese freaks playing patty-cake over a ladder

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

there was an 8 man ladder match tonight and it went on for almost a hour because the ladders glitched in the center of the ring and the wrestlers kept beating the poo poo out of each other sometimes putting a ladder in the pile and then that ladder glitching out and getting knocked over eventually the ai figured out to go around the ladder and climb it leading to the enternal stalemate ending

well if you tld ever wants to make me a big fat guy who's ugly and gets owned i'm down for that

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

or just make them me (soldier, academic, Christian)

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
nhd trying to get a reservation at dorsia

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

this is hard to believe but this is an improvement from the ladders going phys enabled and flying into the stratosphere

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Cuttlefush posted:

nhd trying to get a reservation at dorsia

Necrobama
Aug 4, 2006

by the sex ghost
What do I get for winning the Hitler thread

Brain Candy
May 18, 2006

Necrobama posted:

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Necrobama posted:

OP of the Nuremberg Trials thread

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Man all the fun stuff happens when I'm away

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Necrobama posted:

Seven Germanies

Necrobama
Aug 4, 2006

by the sex ghost

vyelkin posted:

OP of the Nuremberg Trials thread

Thread for Discussing How The Nuremberg Trials Definitely Happened?

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Necrobama posted:

permaban (actionable threat)

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
lol

Necrobama
Aug 4, 2006

by the sex ghost

lobster shirt posted:

permaban (actionable threat)

harsh, but fair.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

redneck nazgul posted:

hoot, Thank You

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

after seeing people wnat to turn the cooking thread into the cooking subforum i am starting to agree with coups reformation of this subforum

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
What happened?

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
i would like to get Technotronic songs embedded and playing automatically on C-SPAM. a different song every time you load a new page or refresh, thanks in advance

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 58 days!

Mr Hootington posted:

What happened?

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

AnimeIsTrash posted:

after seeing people wnat to turn the cooking thread into the cooking subforum i am starting to agree with coups reformation of this subforum

need to know more about thsi please

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

its not my job to educate you V_V

Epic High Five posted:

So I was thinking about this thread, and more specifically the OP, and how it should probably reflect the food discussion thread it has become and not the food contest it originally was. I've gotten permission from Doc Walrus to do whatever though I can't actually do anything in CSPAM, so I'm wondering if the thread would like or want

1) New thread, new OP, whoever thinks they could do a good job

2) Let's just catalogue the recipes posted here so far into the OP as a central source for them because when we get down to it that's all this thread is really missing

3) Nothing at all, shut up old man

Thoughts? It'd be nice to have a page 1 repository and it'd be nice for the OP to reflect what the thread's really become about. I'm more or less a 1 voter here because I think past exploits should be chronicled no matter how minor if the opportunity is around and it feels weird editing an existing OP with completely different info, so just make a new one and archive this sort of thing.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
there should be a subforum each under cspam for cooking, video games, fashion, elon musk etc.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Agreed, especially a separate iz for cspam

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i forgot pets

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

cattes and doggos

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

when my cat jumsp o nthe cabinets and wont come down thats fascism

speng31b
May 8, 2010

AnimeIsTrash posted:

when my cat jumsp o nthe cabinets and wont come down thats fascism

my dog is a chud

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

thread of just pictures of tuxedo cats with hitler mustaches, gassed after 403 pages

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

think the dudes who say stuff like "omg, page snipe XD edit: here are some ppictures of my doggo/catte" or "doggo/catte tax" should be killed