Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

https://twitter.com/tonyhawk/status/1649271795684614150

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC

phobo posted:

Literally admitting they're full of poo poo.

Not anymore! He’s 7 rolls of toilet paper lighter.

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

:discourse:

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
Following a click-thru on one of these: so Elon is comping Stephen King's blue-check? He should just refuse to ever tweet again.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

a good ending to the story

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

lol comping a bunch of celebs twitter blues against their will and the only one that thanks you is Shatner's chud daughter

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Serious_Cyclone posted:

Following a click-thru on one of these: so Elon is comping Stephen King's blue-check? He should just refuse to ever tweet again.

Elon is going to take over his account

"This is Stephen King. I love Elon. If Grimes wasn't so in love with him I'd marry him"

Elon: "Thanks Stephen, you're right, Grimes does love me :elon::elon::elon:"

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Very funny seeing all the blue checks in the replies offering to pay for him, dragging him because it's $8, or suggesting they're better because they have checks. Replies to tweets really are somehow far more insufferable now.

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

explosivo posted:

Very funny seeing all the blue checks in the replies offering to pay for him, dragging him because it's $8, or suggesting they're better because they have checks. Replies to tweets really are somehow far more insufferable now.

Viscous Soda
Apr 24, 2004

Of all the spite twitter blues he's given out, Mush somehow doesn't do it for the one account where it'd actually be a somewhat funny.

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:
That guy’s tweets look like Tony Hawk’s

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

https://twitter.com/Trillburne/status/1649512418148745216?s=20

lol

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

How much could a monogrammed coffee cost? 8 dollars?

50 dollars for a weed you say?

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

I'm a lame-o who hasn't ever smoked weed but $50 a day seems like a lot.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
50 bucks a day on weed..what the heck

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

lol if you're smoking $50/day worth of weed you either have a very serious problem or are a very serious mark

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens
That dude’s dealer is absolutely ripping him off something fierce

Burning_Monk
Jan 11, 2005
Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to know

Consummate Professional posted:

50 bucks a day on weed..what the heck

Rookie numbers.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
might as well be smoking gold foil

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

it's probably black rifle weed where you pay 50 bucks for a dime of ditch weed to own the libs.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
elin gets high af every night and laughs so hard at 15 year old family guy episodes that he shits his racing car bed

then he gets up and starts tweeting again

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
CONSERVATIVE WEED! THE ONLY WEED FOR OUR KIDS!

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

wtf is happening to jerrys arm

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

snoop smokes way more than $50 a day and he can afford to pay elon for a checkmark!!

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
it's...guys hear me out...it's almost like these people have some sort of other way to get self esteem. like they don't need outside validation from a website. like they feel like they've done something with their life and don't need constant validation from squeaky voiced teens and wannabe pick up artists.

then there's elon.

pacerwpg
Apr 18, 2023
He appears to think that people pay for a Starbucks coffee for the express purpose of having their name written on it. Not that having the name on it is a step in verifying your order.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

I go into Starbucks and tell them my name is Donald Trump and cause a scene until they admit they've been owned.

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

Kibayasu posted:

I'm a lame-o who hasn't ever smoked weed but $50 a day seems like a lot.

I have chronic pain and basically if I'm not at work, going to work in a few hours, or need to drive somewhere I'm high, and I don't spend $50 a week

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

pacerwpg posted:

He appears to think that people pay for a Starbucks coffee for the express purpose of having their name written on it. Not that having the name on it is a step in verifying your order.

Well I mean they don’t understand a lot of things

Like the check was for people already important, not a vehicle to make people important

Genpei Turtle
Jul 20, 2007

Just like real life, the only one in this comic with the blue check is the lovely racist.

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

This is all getting out of hand

What do these people think Twitter is for? It's not that mad Chinese social credit score thing...

(Which was scaremongering anyway I think)

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
Twitter Blue defenders are just so breathtakingly stupid. It's like they've thought about this for a negative amount of time.

Poe
Jul 22, 2007

MrQwerty posted:

lol if you're smoking $50/day worth of weed you either have a very serious problem or are a very serious mark

Blue checkmark, so

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Hammerite posted:

wtf is happening to jerrys arm
synthol injections

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Genpei Turtle posted:

Just like real life, the only one in this comic with the blue check is the lovely racist.

:goodshit:

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

AKA Pseudonym posted:

Twitter Blue defenders are just so breathtakingly stupid. It's like they've thought about this for a negative amount of time.

first they hated the people with blue checks for being elitist and now they hate the people without blue checks for being elitist. It’s safe to assume these people have never had a non-stupid thought in their lives

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Honestly they're gonna run basically everyone off the platform then get bored and start infighting soon

Book it

Good. The chuds fighting themselves fuels my soul.

Deptfordx posted:

I assume she's an Elf because even in this guys Fantasy he can't imagine an actual human woman being interested in him.

I like how she looks like she's drawing back from him in concern, much like anyone would from the person who runs that account.

explosivo posted:

Ella's just following orders

God drat.
BRB, I've got a Twitter reply to make.

That's amazing!

So, just to be clear: the fluid that your body produces by washing away toxins, is actually a miracle liquid that cures everything?
So why does it leave your body if it's the perfect cure-all for everything? Why is it pee, and not, you know, in your bloodstream already?

e: f,b

Also:

I mean, doesn't the fact that people WILL pay that for other stuff, and not $8 for Twitter Blue, I don't know, *tell you something about how Twitter Blue is valued*?

Also, this reply describes it very eloquently, I think:
https://twitter.com/KristerJohnson/status/1649183636833574914

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

poisonpill posted:

I didn’t know it was possible for someone to be so owned. I never knew it could reach these levels

The only people on the planet not owning Musk right now are his children and that's because they're too busy disowning him.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Genpei Turtle posted:

:perfect:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

Kingo Ligma posted:

The only people on the planet not owning Musk right now are his children and that's because they're too busy disowning him.

I'll give Elon this: unlike Trump, his kids seem to have turned out right.