Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is the most powerful flying bug?
This poll is closed.
🦋 15 3.71%
🦇 115 28.47%
🪰 12 2.97%
🐦 67 16.58%
dragonfly 94 23.27%
🦟 14 3.47%
🐝 87 21.53%
Total: 404 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
holy poo poo that dude really wanted to impress his internet friends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

If anyone really wants to impress me, they can post classified documents ITT. I think youre really cool and ill emmpty quote you 3 times for free.

Freezer
Apr 20, 2001

The Earth is the cradle of the mind, but one cannot stay in the cradle forever.

Regarde Aduck posted:

don't know about everything but the m777's sure kinda don't come up very much anymore

nor do the HIMARS, but that might be because they are holding them back

I still see plenty of M777 on videos (shortly before they’re hit by a Lancet).

speng31b
May 8, 2010

can I get some official mod or admin support in here to clarify that posting classified documents itt is not only welcome but encouraged

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

really queer Christmas posted:

If anyone really wants to impress me, they can post classified documents ITT. I think youre really cool and ill emmpty quote you 3 times for free.

Nice try, but you can't trick me!

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

the correct place to post and share classified documents is 9gag

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
no! there is nothing funny about some junior goober intelligence officer trying and failing to impress some racist teenagers and presumably other intelligence officers from the very start of the war until the fbi got him but a hairy thumb in a cheap suit doing internet gangstalking took credit for it and as a result was temporarily banned from an internet forum

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Al! posted:

no! there is nothing funny about some junior goober intelligence officer trying and failing to impress some racist teenagers and presumably other intelligence officers from the very start of the war until the fbi got him but a hairy thumb in a cheap suit doing internet gangstalking took credit for it and as a result was temporarily banned from an internet forum

Intelligence private, which is much funnier imo

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Some Guy TT posted:

https://twitter.com/AricToler/status/1649561761022967821

does this one really need any more comment than just lol

i could have been making cool rear end post in cspam if only i was on thugshakercentral smdh

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Frosted Flake posted:

which is the dumbest or the most unbelievable thing

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

I have information that will lead to the deoccupation of Crimea.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Frosted Flake posted:

there is nothing funny about the mainstream media celebrating with "we got him!!!! the good guys won" straight to.... here's what the leaks say about joe brandon

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

SplitSoul posted:

I have information that will lead to the deoccupation of Crimea.

But it hasn’t been since 2014... :wth:

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Al! posted:

wesley crusher on discord talking about how data hosed tasha yar

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 posted:

is that the only time data fucks in the series

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 posted:

More like Wesley crusher on discord uploading a spreadsheet showing the federation will run out of dilithium crystals in a month

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/geoffreyyork/status/1649380750175682560

why does south africa insist on hating freedom they used to be cool

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Maybe he's just a fan of Adolph Rupp. :shrug:

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/TradersAbacus/status/1649559102400393216

axis needs to step up their game

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

500 good dogs posted:

he kinda fucks the borg queen in that movie, maybe. she gives him arm hair and blows on it and its very uncomfortable for the audience.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/OzKaterji/status/1649358260904898563

checkmate once again tankies

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Some Guy TT posted:

Gentlemen we did it, we found our fall guy. It wasn't us, it was entirely him. Whatever his name is.

(everyone breathes a sigh of relief, chests of imitation gold medals clinking as they lean back)

AloePieceOfShit
Jan 26, 2020

I like how he conflates Pro-Russia and antiwar. Really putting his mindset out there.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Nonsense posted:

Senior lieutenant Pavel Kuzin mowed down hundreds of Russians with his machine-gun before his death, enabling his troops to commit a skilled rear-guard action.

We immediately purchased his identity manifests and repackaged him into the Recon Rover Pavel character with a multi-tiered media campaign: televids, touchbooks, holos, psi-tours-- the works. People need heroes. They don't need to know how he died clawing his eyes out, screaming for mercy. The real story would just hurt sales, and dampen the spirits of our customers.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

proof that kirbykhan is pro-russian for saying "war is bad"

Isentropy
Dec 12, 2010

DancingShade posted:

Gentlemen we did it, we found our fall guy. It wasn't us, it was entirely him. Whatever his name is.

(everyone breathes a sigh of relief, chests of imitation gold medals clinking as they lean back)

the real psyop is making it about the leaks and a need to “combat misinformation” not about how the whole narrative we have been sold has been a lie. I’d wonder if they knew about leaks like this but selected a guy who’d be red meat for libs to be the fall guy

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

lobster shirt posted:

proof that kirbykhan is pro-russian for saying "war is bad"

his handles already a combination of the two monstrous mongoloid destroyers of all history what more proof did we need

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

Some Guy TT posted:

alright this dumb kid has to be some kind of patsy if the spooks are converging to pinning every single leak on him because again, how did this stupid 20 year old get a hold of this poo poo lol

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Palladium posted:

why the gently caress would i believe anything from the feds on this

All the evidence is stored on the server, trust me bro.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

good news everyone

https://twitter.com/pravda_eng/status/1649594620823891968

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

500 good dogs posted:

he has a girlfriend for an episode

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

does she really count as a girlfriend when its obviously just a rebound tho

speng31b
May 8, 2010

500 good dogs posted:

hmmm

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

data nearly kills the entire crew dozens of times yet they keep him on a spaceship full of children

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

and he fucks

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Al! posted:

data nearly kills the entire crew dozens of times yet they keep him on a spaceship full of children

he has saved them too though

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Some Guy TT posted:

good news everyone

lucky the houthis never made mincemeat out of these

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

lobster shirt posted:

the correct place to post and share classified documents is 9gag the war thunder forums

Gresh
Jan 12, 2019

Raccooon posted:

US is sending Abrams tanks to Ukraine. From listening to the Radio War Nerd podcast about tanks, I take it they will quickly run out of fuel and be blown up.

I didn’t know it but they said those things are so thirsty you pretty much need to build a pipeline behind them to keep them fueled up.

they're also heavy as gently caress and will become target practice when they get stuck in mud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Some Guy TT posted:

https://twitter.com/geoffreyyork/status/1649380750175682560

why does south africa insist on hating freedom they used to be cool

look at dat drip. gimmie dat shirt