Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!
Also Minnesota missing Jaden and Naz so badly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

oof kat just got roasted in a single dribble move

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!
Yea, that wasn't ending well. Kudos, I guess, for not xompounding it with a foul

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Just heard an entire arena go nonononoYES on that Gobert fadeaway

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Gobert has the ugliest free throw form

KurdtLives
Dec 22, 2004

Ladies and She-Hulks can't resist Murdock's Big Hallway Energy

Bip Roberts posted:

They literally cannot get the gentleman's sweep

I guess I phrased that poorly, I meant I wish for the Celtics to perform a Gentlemen's Sweep on the Hawks so they are rested for the 76'ers.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

KurdtLives posted:

I guess I phrased that poorly, I meant I wish for the Celtics to perform a Gentlemen's Sweep on the Hawks so they are rested for the 76'ers.

The Celtics lost game 3 making the gentlemen's sweep impossible

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Nuggets held the lead with Jokic sitting with 4 fouls. Not the real MVP

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Who is this high school kid scoring for the Nuggets?

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!
There are flashes here... going to be an interesting offseason. Hopefully Finch realizes that he needs to incorporate the 2 man game, much as it pains him.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

KAT needs to carry more of the scoring load. He certainly isn't doing anything on the other side of the court.

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID
I'm not putting anything on any starter tonight. They've done what they're all supposed to. The bench has been absolutely horrendous.

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

nice steal Murray

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Nice bullshit flop to seal the game

KurdtLives
Dec 22, 2004

Bip Roberts posted:

The Celtics lost game 3 making the gentlemen's sweep impossible
Oh I never heard it as having to be Game 4, I thought it was any game in the series losers' home arena [for their fans].

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

KurdtLives posted:

Oh I never heard it as having to be Game 4, I thought it was any game in the series losers' home arena [for their fans].

Same, I guess going up 3-0 and giving one up would be the ultimate gentleman's sweep but I always counted giving up game 3 as well.

DJ_Mindboggler
Nov 21, 2013

KurdtLives posted:

That's the "hard" Gentleman's Sweep, but really any 5 game series with one clearly better opponent should be considered such.

snyprmag
Oct 9, 2005

My totally baseless theory is that an owner (such as Lacob last year) would ask the team to throw one to get three home games

KurdtLives
Dec 22, 2004

snyprmag posted:

My totally baseless theory is that an owner (such as Lacob last year) would ask the team to throw one to get three home games

I'm sure Donald Sterling would of done that in the rare occasions one of his Clipper teams were that favored.

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

maruhkati posted:

I'm not putting anything on any starter tonight. They've done what they're all supposed to. The bench has been absolutely horrendous.

Yeah end of the day that’s what you hope that team looks like with an off-season. They almost certainly win that with Reid and McDaniels

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

it's mud man's time to shine

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

gg

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Sixers looking rough

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

DeimosRising posted:

Yeah end of the day that’s what you hope that team looks like with an off-season. They almost certainly win that with Reid and McDaniels

Nah

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

I believe in the nets ability to win this game. I also believe in their ability to lose. There are only two possible endings to a basketball game

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

should joe harris be getting minutes?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

please do not lose to spencer dinwiddie

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

triple sulk posted:

please do not lose to spencer dinwiddie

invest in widcoin

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Wow, doc rivers won the 2007-08 nba championship with the boston celtics? I had no idea

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Algund Eenboom posted:

Wow, doc rivers won the 2007-08 nba championship with the boston celtics? I had no idea

you are telling me now for the first time

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

please get harrell of the floor

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Claxic

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

w00t

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Thanks for the epic camera angle tnt. Instead of watching a sweet alley oop i get to stare at a refs shoulder

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

At this point it should be illegal for joe harris to play basketball

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
nets play so ugly. it's like watching the opposite of basketball

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Nice pass. not

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Nice pass. not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

out the mud out the mud out the mud out the mud out the mud out the mud out the mud