Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

B33rChiller posted:

Did you guide the child away from engaging in online sexual activities, then have a second thought about telling the forums all about it? WTF?
Like, I'm not saying you did anything wrong, but why tell us about this?

Edit: feel free to ask in the k12 thread in cspam

NeatHeteroDude fucked around with this message at 04:24 on Apr 22, 2023

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
this is probably not the right thread to overshare job stuff

The Maroon Hawk
May 10, 2008

When I was a teenager, anytime I was drinking Mtn Dew and someone said “that stuff will make you infertile y’know” I would immediately chug the whole thing

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Cuttlefush posted:

this is probably not the right thread to overshare job stuff

True, lemme edit

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Edit 5: Ritalin loving rules

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

The Maroon Hawk posted:

When I was a teenager, anytime I was drinking Mtn Dew and someone said “that stuff will make you infertile y’know” I would immediately chug the whole thing
You either do the Dew or the Dew will do you.

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

B33rChiller posted:

Some school staff hate meds but also think they're doctors (and psychologists, behavior therapists, mental health counselor, etc), while I've got a very noncommittal "well do what works"

NeatHeteroDude fucked around with this message at 04:28 on Apr 22, 2023

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

B33rChiller posted:

poo poo gives me headaches, I've been more on the caffeine megadose train lately, preworkout etc.

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

NeatHeteroDude posted:

Edit: feel free to ask in the k12 thread in cspam

No thanks. I'd prefer to hear less from you.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I think cspam has enough special education megathreads

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

That DICK! posted:

I think cspam has enough special education megathreads

We need at least 1 more

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

nhd is being re-educated as we speak. soon he will be sent to the countryside.

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Who was the guy who posted videos of himself with a knife in his lime 3rd grade classroom

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

That would be Alec Eiffel.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i think that was alec eiffel who shoudl have been permabanned like six months before he actually was

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

That DICK! posted:

That would be Alec Eiffel.

lobster shirt posted:

i think that was alec eiffel who shoudl have been permabanned like six months before he actually was

Yeah lol why wasn't the knife video or just constant videos from the inside of an elementary school an instant ban

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

honestly the vlogs he took while driving should have destroyed his account, thats not safe. i think one had his kid in the car too???????

The Maroon Hawk
May 10, 2008

It was hilarious watching cumshitter implode over that guy tho

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Mr Hootington posted:

I'm going to start a fortnite consulting firm for schools and businesses

Lol I've seen so many elenebtary kids in the last 2 years who are apparently like playing in cash cups and stuff

The Maroon Hawk posted:

It was hilarious watching cumshitter implode over that guy tho

Yeah was the rapist guy with a cult of personality?

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

You are gonna have to be way more specific, but you're probably thinking of taintrunner.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I missed dogchat but say hello to Noa

Yes I know she needs her talons trimmed, we've got a vet appointment scheduled since she's super squirmy when we try to clip them ourselves

All the cat photos remind me of an ex-roommate who had a jet black cat named voodoo, when they moved out I found out later they apparently eventually ended up homeless at a later point and had to surrender him, I would've taken that little bastard if I knew he was going to end up in adoptive limbo. Was a little rear end in a top hat who would shove all his toys under my door and then cram his mouth under it and SCREAM until I pushed them back out. He would do this while I was sleeping, and would repeat it until I put him in their room. He was starved for attention because they were always out either working or partying, I felt bad for the little jerk, I miss him

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Were taintrunner and taint reaper two different people or was it one guy with multiple taintly accounts

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

NeatHeteroDude posted:

Lol I've seen so many elenebtary kids in the last 2 years who are apparently like playing in cash cups and stuff

Yeah was the rapist guy with a cult of personality?

cumshitter was the gay financial advisor gimmick account.

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Terrible Opinions posted:

You are gonna have to be way more specific, but you're probably thinking of taintrunner.

Yeah that's the one. Did people really actually like him?

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

B33rChiller posted:

No thanks. I'd prefer to hear less from you.

Forgot to mention that the kid pretending to be a girl on fortnite was doing it to troll the other one for vbucks

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

NeatHeteroDude posted:

check this out (from the free taintrunner thread)

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

NeatHeteroDude posted:

well, people actually liked cumshitter because he was a funny guy. people "liked" taintrunner in that their brain worms finally achieved full control and directed them to become weird goons for the kind of guy who wears an ushanka and fatigues to parties as part of an extended stalinism LARP

like you know how in movies bullies always have some weird hosed up little guy egging them on?

the people who followed taintrunner around were the weird hosed up little guys

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

suspecting that years later the guy pretending to be a girl on fortnite will realise they were not pretending after all

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

The Saddest Rhino posted:

suspecting that years later the guy pretending to be a girl on fortnite will realise they were not pretending after all

it usually seems to start out that kind of way doesn't it

"nah man I only play females in wow because I don't want to be staring at a guy's rear end all day ha ha ha yeah"

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i decided to spend a little time watching a starcraft lp and this guy is just constantly complaining about blizzard and starcraft,v ery negative, i just want to have fun watching someone play and enjoy a game i played and enjoyed. what is wrong with this.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Captain Invictus posted:

Were taintrunner and taint reaper two different people or was it one guy with multiple taintly accounts
running taints and reaping them are entirely unrelated skillsets

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
no matter how lovely the person is there will always be a SAD or QCS thread begging for their release

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

lobster shirt posted:

i decided to spend a little time watching a starcraft lp and this guy is just constantly complaining about blizzard and starcraft,v ery negative, i just want to have fun watching someone play and enjoy a game i played and enjoyed. what is wrong with this.

blizzard people are the are the antimatter version of disney people. they absolutely hate everything about the company but they're mainlining every release anyways

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

no matter how lovely the person is there will always be a SAD or QCS thread begging for their release

There were definitely a couple that literally no-one came to defend them and it was honestly low key sad.

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Boba Pearl posted:

There were definitely a couple that literally no-one came to defend them and it was honestly low key sad.

Worst funeral type poo poo

nrook
Jun 25, 2009

Just let yourself become a worthless person!

NeatHeteroDude posted:

Worst funeral type poo poo

death of a poster

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

NeatHeteroDude posted:

in the k12 thread in cspam
Siri, what is possibly the most cursed series of words?

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
cumshitter was just an annoying white noise poster that the trump thread loved just another forum pet who imploded spectacularly

16-bit Butt-Head fucked around with this message at 07:50 on Apr 22, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

B33rChiller posted:

Siri, what is possibly the most cursed series of words?

They're actually good words but it's mostly special ed stuff right now. You might like to hear it!