Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vic
Nov 26, 2009

malae fidei cum XI_XXVI_MMIX
:f5h::catstare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Agreed, how does Tohru handle drying clothes? I need to know.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
So you may have seen this floating around:

https://twitter.com/atomicthumbs/status/1648883351233896448

Good news: It seems the comics have always been hosted on lpix , so we're safe.

Although this banner is still hosted on imgur, and clearly we'd be devastated to lose it.

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

Haifisch posted:

https://twitter.com/atomicthumbs/status/1648883351233896448

Although this banner is still hosted on imgur, and clearly we'd be devastated to lose it.

I had a quick look through the old translators' image hosts. Looks like imgur was used by Uncle Fake and some early Brother Make posts.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

big cummers ONLY posted:

One wonders why they never showed this poo poo to Tohru. Though thinking about it now, my friend's sister (our age) had to show me how to do laundry when I went to college. And I didn't know how to cook anything more complicated than dry pasta until I was in my 20s. Nevermind

Yeah it's easy to make fun of people for not knowing stuff like this but it's even easier to just not pick it up. Like, my dad took me out to the garage when I was like 12 or 13 and showed me how to change a tire and I just ... didn't care. I didn't find cars interesting at all and the whole thing was mind-numbingly boring so I just nodded along. Then four years later when I actually got a flat I just had to go ":shrug: guess I live on the side of this road now."

e: of course this was pre-widespread internet so there's slightly less excuse now when you can just look anything up on your phone

Foul Ole Ron
Jan 6, 2005

All of you, please don't rush, everyone do the Guybrush!
Fun Shoe
It takes trial and error sometimes, god I know I only manage to survive as I had to faced with learning or to be shown things. Sometimes parents don't get how being protective can hold someone back.

Mackerel Cornflake
Mar 26, 2021

Enami was able to
obtain that cereal
through illegal
channels.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Hes done for......... and Im glad!!!

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

Haifisch posted:

Hot Stunt posted:

I had a quick look through the old translators' image hosts. Looks like imgur was used by Uncle Fake and some early Brother Make posts.

Also Father Make.
Well, they should all be attached to a profile, so I guess they're fine? Either way, I may go back and move everything to lpix later. Even if they delete it, I have everything still.
Uncle Fake may have to address their translations though.

RuBisCO
May 1, 2009

This is definitely not a lie

Glad he decided to spend his time downloading his game instead of planning much of anything lol

Vic
Nov 26, 2009

I'm hosting the goon steam deck wiki on my home server and could image host/archive this stuff. Does anyone have any ideas or experience on how to preserve this long term?

kiminewt
Feb 1, 2022

Like most people, I have every panel printed and am willing to mail it whereever is someone will give me some stamps

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Vic posted:

I'm hosting the goon steam deck wiki on my home server and could image host/archive this stuff. Does anyone have any ideas or experience on how to preserve this long term?

kiminewt posted:

Like most people, I have every panel printed and am willing to mail it whereever is someone will give me some stamps

Don't worry, I've already alerted the Pentagon. The comics will be safely archived in the Donald J. Trump Presidential Library and Food Mall.

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Just start with having him take care of the family laundry a few times a week and he can prep the rice for meals! :3:

Mackerel Cornflake
Mar 26, 2021

Enami was able to
obtain that cereal
through illegal
channels.

Violence: If y'all think that's a little too graphic I'll hide it behind a spoiler. To me it kinda looks like when you pop the head off a Ken doll, so it doesn't really read as graphic violence to me. It's comical. Lemme know what you think.

kissekatt
Apr 20, 2005

I have tasted the fruit.

Mackerel Cornflake posted:

Violence: If y'all think that's a little too graphic I'll hide it behind a spoiler. To me it kinda looks like when you pop the head off a Ken doll, so it doesn't really read as graphic violence to me. It's comical. Lemme know what you think.
I wouldn't even have considered that someone might find that offensive, but then again I'm not a squeamish person in general.

Also, thank you for your service.

Foul Ole Ron
Jan 6, 2005

All of you, please don't rush, everyone do the Guybrush!
Fun Shoe

These consequences are going to lead to some self defense I think...

I predict he has the big brain idea to fake his death by burning down Grannies place (after robbing it).

hyphz
Aug 5, 2003

Number 1 Nerd Tear Farmer 2022.

Keep it up, champ.

Also you're a skeleton warrior now. Kree.
Unlockable Ben
I mean, he was the sole survivor of a fatal fire. I imagine several people will want to speak to him about that.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
we gon' send 'em to Heaven

That's a neat use of the text bubble and lmao

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

:guillotine:

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

Foul Ole Ron posted:

These consequences are going to lead to some self defense I think...

I predict he has the big brain idea to fake his death by burning down Grannies place (after robbing it).

Lol he’s just going to travel around the country killing a relative, burning down their house, rinse repeat. Great uncle thrice removed Tanaka better watch the gently caress out!

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Slowly but surely, Takuya wipes out the entirety of Japan's population by burning down houses one at a time

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

Regallion
Nov 11, 2012

huh

Chrispurple
Dec 29, 2012

Oh man, this is gonna be great.
Man, at least skim the Terms and Conditions before you accept, NEET.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics

'Swat swat' lmao

Mackerel Cornflake
Mar 26, 2021

Enami was able to
obtain that cereal
through illegal
channels.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
omg

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Devils Affricate posted:

Slowly but surely, Takuya wipes out the entirety of Japan's population by burning down houses one at a time

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
:eyepop:

Samuel Glompers
Nov 26, 2020

A completely irredeemable human being, I love it

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
Tohru - quiet reflection on the meaning of folding a shirt

Takuya - kills several in a fire, flees to grandma's to finish the job

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Turns out Jack Thompson was right; videogames do cause violence.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

I hope this NEET gets BEAT

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
lol this timeline is the best worst timeline.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

oh no!!! the time lines have decided to merge!!

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
I was going to say I thought these were the same timeline but that's not true. Awful NEET came out of the timeline where Tohru quits his job and loses his mind. Almost the same timeline but not quite

Vic
Nov 26, 2009

Plant MONSTER. posted:

:cmon:

edit: love the edits

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Plant MONSTER. posted:

:negative:
touru how could u do this no