Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Ror posted:

I hate when I get huge waves of nostalgia for loving Orlando but this'll do it alright.
You may have been to that exact one, it's the UCF location (not my picture).

The Moon Monster posted:

You'll hear a lot of dipshits in counterstrike and the like refer to it as a "clip" but the proper term is magazine.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

guns are designed to kielbasa

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Zero_Grade posted:

You may have been to that exact one, it's the UCF location (not my picture).

a load of big bangers

Mods, i beg of you

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

https://twitter.com/fuckedupfoods/status/1649778092540297216

Time to have me a good old filthy kevin

Fighting Trousers
May 17, 2011

Does this excite you, girl?

Is that like a Rusty Venture?

Flipperwaldt
Nov 11, 2011

Won't somebody think of the starving hamsters in China?

Bolognese bap

Mindless
Dec 7, 2001

WANTED: INFO on Mindless. Anything! Everything! Send to
Pillbug
Messy Mike is overly-mayoed tuna salad

Dirty Andy is church picnic grade chicken soup and boxed mashed potoatos on a bun

Filthy Kevin is just saurkraut and pickles

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Mindless posted:

Messy Mike is overly-mayoed tuna salad

Dirty Andy is church picnic grade chicken soup and boxed mashed potoatos on a bun

Filthy Kevin is just saurkraut and pickles

Three filthy kevins, plz

Mindless
Dec 7, 2001

WANTED: INFO on Mindless. Anything! Everything! Send to
Pillbug

Roundup Ready posted:

Three filthy kevins, plz

$21, please. Enjoy the stoat parade

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Hmmm, perhaps just a Slovenly Joseph, I don't want to overdo it

Oh wait the hell, slop it up

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

If that imprint just read NON-PERISHABLE UNTIL THE END would that be an improvement?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Don't worry, it's just, uh, caramelized

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
imagine the smell.

First of May
May 1, 2017
🎵 Bring your favorite lady, or at least your favorite lay! 🎵

Vanta-Ranch

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
That's not nearly enough gravy for that amount of spaghetti

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Are those pineapple slices enrobed in the cheese?

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Ananas I think is pineapple in German yeah, although I think some places use it for other fruits?

VictualSquid
Feb 29, 2012

Gently enveloping the target with indiscriminate love.

OwlFancier posted:

Ananas I think is pineapple in German yeah, although I think some places use it for other fruits?

It is pineapple with American style cheese. It is a pretty common option here, mostly on toast, sometimes on chicken schnitzel.
But, it lacks the traditional broiler marks and even looks like it was baked separately from the schnitzel. Terrible.
And the sauce looks like instant bratensoße for a dish a quarter that size.

Necrobama
Aug 4, 2006

by the sex ghost

steinrokkan posted:

That's not nearly enough gravy for that amount of spaghetti

I got brought a saucer full of turkey gravy one time when I asked for an extra side of gravy at a restaurant

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Brawnfire posted:

Are those pineapple slices enrobed in the cheese?
A traditional German preparation known as Hawaii. Sometimes it has a cocktail cherry, too.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Somewhere Liliʻuokalani weeps

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

VictualSquid posted:

It is pineapple with American style cheese. It is a pretty common option here, mostly on toast, sometimes on chicken schnitzel

What the gently caress is wrong with your nation

VictualSquid
Feb 29, 2012

Gently enveloping the target with indiscriminate love.

Butterfly Valley posted:

What the gently caress is wrong with your nation

The hawaii toast symbolizes Germany joining the American cultural hegemony during the 50s. Just like pineapple pizza does.

Lol, German wikipedia quotes some people who allege that this dish was the original inspiration for the cheese on pineapple boom in Germany:

„Grilled Spamwich. Cover slices of buttered toast with sliced Spam. Top with sections of canned pineapple; sprincle with grated cheese. Place under broiler until cheese melts.“ Hormel invites you to dine. Hormel Foods Corporation, Austin, Minnesota, 1939

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

The way I always heard it was it symbolized being able to branch out and afford luxurious exotic foods (like pineapple) again after late/post WWII scarcity.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

VictualSquid posted:

The hawaii toast symbolizes Germany joining the American cultural hegemony during the 50s. Just like pineapple pizza does.

Lol, German wikipedia quotes some people who allege that this dish was the original inspiration for the cheese on pineapple boom in Germany:

„Grilled Spamwich. Cover slices of buttered toast with sliced Spam. Top with sections of canned pineapple; sprincle with grated cheese. Place under broiler until cheese melts.“ Hormel invites you to dine. Hormel Foods Corporation, Austin, Minnesota, 1939

If you fry that spam up real good, this would be loving delicious, like white person Musubi.

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Elviscat posted:

If you fry that spam up real good, this would be loving delicious, like white person Musubi.

My once a year or so spam meal is close. Thin sliced spam and pineapple in a soy ginger chili marinade, fried up nice and crispy, on grilled bread with Swiss cheese.

El Fideo
Jun 10, 2016

I trusted a rhino and deserve all that came to me

My grandmother's Heavy Farming Day meal she'd make for us was spam, velveeta, onions, and garlic in the food processor, add miracle whip and mustard, spread all that on real hearty bread, and put it in the salamander for a minute. I make no excuse for the miracle whip, but the result ain't the same without it.

Getting some goddamn saudade right now

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

I absolutely love cheeseburger pie, although my recipe is a bit different. Mustard and diced pickles to add some sharpness and no tomatoes, for a start.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

El Fideo posted:

My grandmother's Heavy Farming Day meal she'd make for us was spam, velveeta, onions, and garlic in the food processor, add miracle whip and mustard, spread all that on real hearty bread, and put it in the salamander for a minute. I make no excuse for the miracle whip, but the result ain't the same without it.

Getting some goddamn saudade right now

Salamander?

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

In the uk it's just called a grill, heating element suspended over the cooking tray, not necessarily enclosed. I think the US calls them broilers?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Because in the US a grill is a flat hot surface you cook things on. If it doesn't have slots or holes for grease it's a griddle

Who came up with this system

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Wait, I've actually been eating griddled cheese sandwiches this whole time? :negative:

Grab Im Moor
Apr 4, 2022

:whitewater: Ready to use gravy on pale budget spaget, Scheiblette on Dosenananas on Fertigschnitzel? Together at last?
Why are people eating like this? Just learn to cook a bolognese or something, the bachelor's classics, it's not that hard.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

https://twitter.com/FootyScran/status/1650475455961604097
:can:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

char broiler

not to be confused with a broiler

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

you hand me that thing i'm hurling it onto the field as a protest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Understandable impølse