Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigBeefCity
Oct 26, 2022

~*Special Delivery*~
~*For Anime Fans*~

OVERSIZE
PACKAGE
An Uber driver gave me his last brownie because he said his wife would be ticked if he ate all 3.

......and a cd of his old Led Zep cover band :smug:
Dude was my dad's age.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

What exactly is this? Been hearing a lot about it but don’t feel like going into the Zone and getting chain probed for 2 weeks

imp zone wrestling federation. wrestlers based on the avs of posters duking it out. All fights are left to the whims of the AI but everything surrounding it is probably the best content currently being produced on the forums

also imp zone isn't that scary and you can't get probed for lurking. just don't post like smugworth and you'll be fine

STONE COLD 64 posted:

Set your calendars!

American McGay posted:

So I've heard some people were wondering what exactly is going to happen at Revengeance tonight... Well I think you need to RTFM kid!

IZWF REVENGEANCE MANUAL

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

imp zone wrestling federation. wrestlers based on the avs of posters duking it out. All fights are left to the whims of the AI but everything surrounding it is probably the best content currently being produced on the forums

also imp zone isn't that scary and you can't get probed for lurking. just don't post like smugworth and you'll be fine

But doctor, I am Smugworth

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

This one is for Seth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygrVH9q9l_E

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

Got plans tonight, but this manual is magnificent.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

It's happening.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ł ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

sipping on an island drink t- when

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
:hellyeah:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

Honestly sounds alright. Maybe I’ll check it out tonight.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

numberoneposter posted:

It's happening.

Nom would be so proud 🥲

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

lols and shakes head solemnly

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Pls post again when it happens I may have time to tune in tonight

as requested, starts in 10 minutes but stream's now live: https://www.twitch.tv/ritoru_demon

MuadDib Atreides
Apr 22, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Nom would be so proud 🥲

*nods*

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ł ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Lol

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
As a reminder this isn't nom's thread he can create one (1) new one if he wants

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

if's my thread now

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

cumpantry posted:

if's my thread now

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ł ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMWSh10uznA

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I drew my friends dog in pixels he is a goon named code Jockey and I drew his dog, with pixels

https://twitter.com/sidvicious_____/status/1649947678569033729?s=46

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Sid Vicious posted:

I drew my friends dog in pixels he is a goon named code Jockey and I drew his dog, with pixels

https://twitter.com/sidvicious_____/status/1649947678569033729?s=46

I'm making this the background on my computer running the Geoworks operating system

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Smugworth posted:

I'm making this the background on my computer running the Geoworks operating system

More like geoDORKS.

You dork.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Literally A Person posted:

More like geoDORKS.

You dork.

I have reported this !light post, Seth please do the needful

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Mods? A trifle!

GundamHealer
Jul 23, 2022

Oh hey all. How’s Saturday night going?

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret

GundamHealer posted:

Depressing.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

GundamHealer posted:

loving KILLER AF

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

Buddy what in gods green earth is going on with your av

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

buglord posted:

Buddy what in gods green earth is going on with your av

It was a gift.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I got a neopolitan pizza and some cookies because I had 6 weight sessions this week so I HAVE EARNED IT AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME FATHER OF MINE

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Ew. Gross. You're gross.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Toxic Mental posted:

I got a neopolitan pizza and some cookies because I had 6 weight sessions this week so I HAVE EARNED IT AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME FATHER OF MINE

Hell yeah this dudes tuggin

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Smugworth posted:

Ew. Gross. You're gross.

Upon inspection I find that I am both fresh AND clean and it is you, dear Smugworth, who is, in fact gross.

Ew.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Upon inspection I find that I am both fresh AND clean and it is you, dear Smugworth, who is, in fact gross.

Ew.

Remember when I was a mod and it was you who was a poster.
And I was the best mod in all of GBS while you posted feebly against me.
Now that I have stepped down and become a poster again, it is unsurprising your jealousy continues unabated. It's gross. You are gross.

Ew.

GundamHealer
Jul 23, 2022

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Smugworth posted:

Remember when I was a mod and it was you who was a poster.
And I was the best mod in all of GBS while you posted feebly against me.
Now that I have stepped down and become a poster again, it is unsurprising your jealousy continues unabated. It's gross. You are gross.

Ew.

I don't remember that at all but do you remember when you could get a free tootsie roll pop at the convienence store if you found a wrapper from one that had a star on it. That was sick af,.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I don't remember that at all but do you remember when you could get a free tootsie roll pop at the convienence store if you found a wrapper from one that had a star on it. That was sick af,.

The native American shooting a star. No one ever got a free pop from that. Seth, is the needful being done?

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
im doing the needful (jackin)

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Smugworth posted:

The native American shooting a star. No one ever got a free pop from that. Seth, is the needful being done?

Our gas station used to give them to us when I was a kid but I think it was just the cashier being cool and realizing it was just a penny to him and why not be nice to the local kids

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Idk why I got this ad but I'm very scared rn