Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
this thread recites the joHOOOOOHN redcorn exchange every few pages. This is not a complaint. It makes me happy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Debunk This!
Apr 12, 2011

Ja-hon Redcorn is up there with pocket sand for best individual lines.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Apparently mace holsters are just the right size for WD-40 cans.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

BAE OF PIGS posted:

"Well Peggy, I was right. The crawl space is spotless."

All my friends have dirty frowsy houses and I would so very much love to be in the place of a man who has a tiny can of wd 40 to lubricate his larger can of wd 40

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
I wish to God that Hank Hill was my neighbor and block captain I tell you hwhat

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Do block captains actually exist? What the gently caress is the purpose?

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

wesleywillis posted:

I assume it's a made up / theoretical municipal thing. I've never heard of it other than on the show.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

External Organs posted:

I wish to God that Hank Hill was my neighbor and block captain I tell you hwhat

I had a conversation with a friend on which characters would actually be good to have as neighbors. I thought Bill and Dale would be the only ones who wouldn't be fun to live around.

The Bible
May 8, 2010

wesleywillis posted:

Essentially the same as an HoA, but with much less actual legal authority.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

bobjr posted:

I had a conversation with a friend on which characters would actually be good to have as neighbors. I thought Bill and Dale would be the only ones who wouldn't be fun to live around.

Dale would either be extremely fun to live around or not at all. No in between.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

I never get tired of this video.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

bobjr posted:

Kahn seems miserable to be around as a neighbor given he loves to come out and talk poo poo at people in the alley.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

wesleywillis posted:

If you have an HOA then kind of. The purpose is so people can gently caress with other people about a lawn that isn't edged properly, an oil stain on your driveway or inappropriate paint colors on your window trim. Also: yard signs or flags that people dislike.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Luanne's vote communist flag ironically is not against the bylaws

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Luanne (der fuhrer) is probably block captain

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Another Bill posted:

I never get tired of this video.

Same. It helps that the song is actually good

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

seiferguy posted:

Kahn seems miserable to be around as a neighbor given he loves to come out and talk poo poo at people in the alley.

early kahn wheres hes an antagonist he would be fine later kahn where hes a redneck and one of the gang would suck. the best neighbour would be boomhauer and that old man who died so luanne could move in and host pool bible study.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Sure loved concrete amphibians.

Shame one of them killed her.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Khan is also a verified sex weirdo.

First it's just kinda goofy when Hank can see into his bathroom from the alley and Khan gets a kick out of Hank being uncomfortable about it. It gets a bit more uncomfortable when he's breaking into Hanks house with Minh to have freaky roleplay sex on all the furniture.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Khan is the big dog

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Given the roof area, your downspouts simply don't match your drainage needs, and I'm...

Look, all I care about is curb appeal. I mean, seriously, do people really look at downspouts?

You had us there for a second

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

I like how natural it felt when Khan turned himself into a (very) poor man's Matthew Lesko.

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

Ok can we establish a real timeline around the various homes that go for sale / pool homes / luanns living situation because it’s very murky to me

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".

The Moon Monster posted:

I like how natural it felt when Khan turned himself into a (very) poor man's Matthew Lesko.

I don’t understand this reference, can someone explain who Matthew Lesko is

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

namlosh posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGuGRATKtdI

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

namlosh posted:

Imagine the Riddler, but he just wants to tell you how to get FREE MONEY

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry
Sort of related, but the second season of the new Beavis and Butthead is pretty good so far. Better than the first season was.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

I really enjoyed Tom Anderson's War Stories. I hope that's a regular feature.

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".

This is the best way I could have hoped to be enlightened… well done

Turns out I knew who he was all along, but I’m terrible at names

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
The guh-HEYYY Rhodey-OHH!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

namlosh posted:

This is the best way I could have hoped to be enlightened… well done

Turns out I knew who he was all along, but I’m terrible at names

6 of 7 is 85% too lol

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

Bismack Billabongo posted:

The guh-HEYYY Rhodey-OHH!

I always liked the implied progressive characterization of the announcer guy

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

A MIRACLE posted:

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

A MIRACLE posted:

His wife is Samoan, that's how come he knows what "aloha" means.

WarEternal
Dec 26, 2010

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!
Ohhhhhhh, Dido!

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

No, Flamer’s cool.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I especially want to thank Dale Gribble.

Without his paranoid
and, well, hateful nature...

I never would've learned what kind
of beating a friendship can survive.

You're my best friend, Dale.

I thought I was your best friend, Hank.

Yeah, well...

[Chuckles]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

Bill Dauterive sucks. Connie and Bobby had such a good post breakup arrangement!

Worse character than Peggy, don't @ me