Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
The Djinn is foiled at the bell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have
Don't act like Mizuki isn't above shooting fireworks directly at people

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

SG Bamboo posted:

Yuka is famously bad at cooking, Arisu Endo got her first ever singles win in a cooking battle over Yuka
Happy for my Zebra girl, she was my rookie like two years ago. Proud of her. So much Joshi happening in this world right now

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

Tampa Bae posted:

Don't act like Mizuki isn't above shooting fireworks directly at people

sorry I don't believe it until i see it

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
Stardom having it's largest show and perhaps one of the greatest women's wrestling cards this century: I yawn

TJPW having perhaps it's loosest show filled with nonsense because nobody's really going to watch: :sickos:

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Tampa Bae posted:

Happy for my Zebra girl, she was my rookie like two years ago. Proud of her. So much Joshi happening in this world right now

Endo debuted on the first show I watched live so i've hitched my horse to her.

Unless she's facing Moka

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Crapple! posted:

sorry I don't believe it until i see it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vi7czms7_eY

Are you doubting Mizuki has no sense of right or wrong

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

https://twitter.com/misterhakusan/status/1650044480840679425

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

SG Bamboo posted:

Endo debuted on the first show I watched live so i've hitched my horse to her.

Unless she's facing Moka
I've been watching TJPW on and off for so long that I remember Maki Itoh getting her first win. Glad I hitched my train of the day on Suzume, she'll win a title soon

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
fuwa chan pulls off a workrate banger

but I'm watching TJPW's new idols

HamburgerTownUSA
Aug 7, 2022

SG Bamboo posted:

Yuka is famously bad at cooking, Arisu Endo got her first ever singles win in a cooking battle over Yuka

No matter who wins, Kiso loses.

Maybe this time Yuka won't drop her food on the floor before Kiso has to eat it.

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Prodigy of Victor von Doom
https://twitter.com/tde_gif/status/1650045042134773760?t=l9xytJ0JN0Hc6KVMIesCUg&s=19

Alright who decided to let Mayu train Fuwa for a day?

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Forcing Haru be the bottom of the voltron was never going to work

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

On a scale of Mayu bumps that's pretty tame, wait until she decides to just brain herself down eight flights of stairs

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
Stardom advertising something called Meltear which would be funny if it was called Meltzer

edit: because that's what he does

melt ear

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

time to get the tissues out

edit: to cry

IceAgeComing
Jan 29, 2013

pretty fucking embarrassing to watch
Mina doing ring announcing was a nice touch - she was the ring announcer for Himeka's debut match which was before Mina debuted herself

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

That Max/Kaya match was a mess, really should have it on the taped show yesterday and done the tag title match live today

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
ITOH

:dance:

🖕

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

GAME PLANS? We don't need no stinking game plans.

:cry: :cry: :cry:
Maika is crazy strong

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

This is my first time seeing Maika and she's crazy strong but the list of people who can pull off the Rainmaker setup in Joshi is just Manase's Milk Maker imo. Also her old TJPW theme rocked rear end

e: It's this theme, this theme rules
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuLMZTpa-kQ

Tampa Bae fucked around with this message at 09:22 on Apr 23, 2023

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Tampa Bae posted:

This is my first time seeing Maika and she's crazy strong but the list of people who can pull off the Rainmaker setup in Joshi is just Manase's Milk Maker imo. Also her old TJPW theme rocked rear end

The match where Tanahashi broke bad and put the boots to her was very good, they should do more intergender stuff

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

SG Bamboo posted:

The match where Tanahashi broke bad and put the boots to her was very good, they should do more intergender stuff
I don't think Stardom is going to do a lot of inter-gender stuff but they should because Lucha Underground's gauntlet of Pentagon vs Mayu, Io, and Hojo was good without being gross and Rina Yamashita doing deathmatches against men is gross, but good but not in an uncomfortable way

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

drat it Haku translate faster I want to know what the hell's going on here

e:https://twitter.com/misterhakusan/status/1650054839643295744

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

a. Maika vs Himeka owned. I'm going to miss Himeka
b. Hanan and Ami Sourei probably did the spiderman point meme at each other backstage

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

I switched over to TJPW and I guess this is the closest we'll get to Kamiyu's old theme

e: one count match now let's go

Oh no she's drawing

Tampa Bae fucked around with this message at 09:41 on Apr 23, 2023

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

This is unhinged

I love it

HamburgerTownUSA
Aug 7, 2022
Miu draws like how her drawings look.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Was

Was Miu trying to draw a seahorse as well? :stare:

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

When I was a kid I watched End of Evangelion which featured drawings from children who were very disturbed and I think it scarred me for life but there's nothing scarier than an adult woman who loves idols and wrestling and rap drawing way more unhinged drawings for fun. Miu is a menace.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
The Goddess of Stardom match was very good but I really didn't like Sourai/MIRAI winning the titles on a countout, if there was ever a show to have definitive blowoff finishes this is it

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

lol

https://twitter.com/misterhakusan/status/1650059662065291265

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Give Endo your energy

e: THUMBS UP

SG Bamboo fucked around with this message at 09:56 on Apr 23, 2023

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

GAME PLANS? We don't need no stinking game plans.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Barry Bluejeans posted:

The Goddess of Stardom match was very good but I really didn't like Sourai/MIRAI winning the titles on a countout, if there was ever a show to have definitive blowoff finishes this is it

Yeah it was lame

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

fez_machine posted:

Stardom advertising something called Meltear which would be funny if it was called Meltzer

edit: because that's what he does

melt ear

Please but Natsupoi & Tam's new single

Crapple! posted:

a. Maika vs Himeka owned. I'm going to miss Himeka
b. Hanan and Ami Sourei probably did the spiderman point meme at each other backstage

I really didn't fully appreciate what we had with Himeka until last year, when Kobashi booked her on his Fortune Dream show

HamburgerTownUSA
Aug 7, 2022
I look forward to seeing the YouTube behind the scenes video of Moka and Yuka cooking.

I wonder if Yuka managed to not nearly burn herself this time.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

The suspense as we watch ref Kiso eat several plates of food

e: what a twist :aaa:

SG Bamboo fucked around with this message at 10:05 on Apr 23, 2023

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
Yuka said it doesn't work for me brother

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

forkboy84 posted:

I really didn't fully appreciate what we had with Himeka until last year, when Kobashi booked her on his Fortune Dream show

I didn't really follow her matches until last years 5* GP. She had some absolute bangers. It's a shame, but it's pro wrestling. She can just come back later if she wants to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

What a treat for us the fans, we get to hear Raku's theme twice