Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Intruder posted:

Bourdain was given a checkmark, Elon is a sicko

The reporter the Saudis murdered has a checkmark now too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

It just gives me PTSD of watching the LP of Sonic 2006 where they all got takeout Chinese food and they all got General Tso's. Like, get some other stuff and share ya dummies.

I think the PTSD is me remembering how I was into LPs back in the day. And how I'm still into them 15 years later

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Ted Lasso got me.

"Richmond eat more arse than your mum"

"Buddy you gotta get off twitter"

"This was a text from my father".

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

CannonFodder posted:

It just gives me PTSD of watching the LP of Sonic 2006 where they all got takeout Chinese food and they all got General Tso's. Like, get some other stuff and share ya dummies.

I think the PTSD is me remembering how I was into LPs back in the day. And how I'm still into them 15 years later

Watching a football season of games is just a sports LP

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I did just recently rewatch all the good scenes from Moneyball on twitter, so lol

https://twitter.com/CodifyBaseball/status/1649956757282897920

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
is that including them losing 18-3 tonight?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Looks like, Baseball reference has them at -85, and they just lost 18-3.

Apparently the worst run differential since a bunch of teams in the 1800's.

They're moving to Vegas right? So this is just literally the villain from Major League winning?

Kalli fucked around with this message at 03:28 on Apr 23, 2023

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Kalli posted:

I did just recently rewatch all the good scenes from Moneyball on twitter, so lol

Jesus tittyfucking Christ. Gonna be mathematically eliminated before Mother’s Day.

RIP OAK, I did love y’all. Hope the desert brings more luck.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
It's hard to tell if a salary cap is good, or bad

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

The problem is the lack of a salary floor

Although hilariously the other three teams in this screenshot are three of the best in baseball

Meanwhile none of the top 7 teams in payroll lead their divisions

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Yeah, I did mean all the things that come with it as well, including the "try to win games" clause. Otherwise why not make $20k a year owning the Reds. But also RIP the Expos, one of the finest uniforms in MLB history.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Apple wallet sucks.

It won’t let me add my drivers ID because there are only options for 3 states? And I can’t add my library card?

I must be doing something wrong because there’s no way the apple wallet feature is this lovely. I’ve seen other people with the dang library card in their apple wallet.

What gives??

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Some states don’t recognize digital ID would be my first guess

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Why would you need to add your drivers license. Don't say because "I want to give my unlocked phone to a cop"

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Intruder posted:

The problem is the lack of a salary floor

Although hilariously the other three teams in this screenshot are three of the best in baseball

Meanwhile none of the top 7 teams in payroll lead their divisions
Ehhhhh the Pirates being ahead in April almost never means anything lol

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Let Pirates have this tbh they've been good like twice in 30 years

e: I read the Secret Empire arc (turns on nerd switch)

It's the arc where Captain America's reality has been altered to where he's a Hydra guy and they take over the US and such. Anyway at the beginning of the story this guy gets arrested for being an inhuman and put in a camp. At the end of the story he's being released, but has to sign a waiver that he doesn't hold the government responsible otherwise he has to go through a very long legal process before being released and he just signs it and it's treated like a good thing because the people who vandalized his house and called him a freak are now willing to help him paint over all the graffiti

Just.... ok

Intruder fucked around with this message at 06:26 on Apr 23, 2023

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Amy Pole Her posted:

Some states don’t recognize digital ID would be my first guess
I expect the answer is something sensible like this.

It’s so wild - this darn feature was being told me like it was the next great thing and it just kind of sucks.

Whatever I was fine before it and I’ll be fine after it.

Now I’ve just got a hankering to support my local library branch.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

https://twitter.com/getfiscal/status/1650019503982485504

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Intruder posted:

Let Pirates have this tbh they've been good like twice in 30 years

e: I read the Secret Empire arc (turns on nerd switch)

It's the arc where Captain America's reality has been altered to where he's a Hydra guy and they take over the US and such. Anyway at the beginning of the story this guy gets arrested for being an inhuman and put in a camp. At the end of the story he's being released, but has to sign a waiver that he doesn't hold the government responsible otherwise he has to go through a very long legal process before being released and he just signs it and it's treated like a good thing because the people who vandalized his house and called him a freak are now willing to help him paint over all the graffiti

Just.... ok

Nick Spencer is a bad writer, hope this helps.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Kalli posted:

As need to hire this kid.

https://twitter.com/AneesaSM/status/1649195548367265792?t=q6pT7-jkuNioTEpfEcdrmg&s=19

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

It's called a dodge roll, look it up sometime.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

C-Euro posted:

Kid definitely has high dex

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Its Rinaldo posted:

After last season for the Panthers, nah, I'm not watching the live stream or the vod, I'll just watch clips.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam
Future Savannah Banana!

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

C-Euro posted:

shedding the batting helmet got him below 25% equip load so he could skinny roll

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Someone pointed out the slightly amused and exasperated 'Again' by whoever was taking the video if you watch it with the sound on and it makes it so much better.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Its Rinaldo posted:

Missed this extremely good post the first time around.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Want traps that reach your earlobes? Look up the Duffin Row on YouTube. Prostrate yourself before the iron

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Grittybeard posted:

Someone pointed out the slightly amused and exasperated 'Again' by whoever was taking the video if you watch it with the sound on and it makes it so much better.
That's with kids at tee ball age. They don't know "THROW TO FIRST" and instead just run to grab the ball and then run with the ball at the other team kid, and they are little kids and it's funny.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Pron on VHS posted:

Want traps that reach your earlobes? Look up the Duffin Row on YouTube. Prostrate yourself before the iron

Working on it

I’ve got a few important summer events so it’s that time of year where I convince myself that - despite three decades of evidence to the contrary - THIS is the year I get my poo poo together and grow muscles

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

Pron on VHS posted:

Don't sleep on farmers carriers also. Shrug those shoulders back and walk. Love them carries

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
The offset farmers carry is a time honored battle-hardened grizzled vet in my arsenal of lifts

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Pron on VHS posted:

The offset farmers carry is a time honored battle-hardened grizzled vet in my arsenal of lifts

called a suitcase lift, fam

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

https://twitter.com/petbugs13/status/1649419367401046020

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

FizFashizzle posted:

called a suitcase lift, fam

Lol sure it is

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I have good traps from genetics. I do not have calves tho.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I have 3 days off in between a weekend and a public holiday. This means I have to work one day out of 10.

It feels really weird to be at work for one day.

Can't really start any new projects. So I'm just sort of sitting here.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam
I'm taking two weeks off in May leading up to a holiday, so 15 days off straight, to build a shed in my yard.

I drat well may never go back.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

https://twitter.com/daviddoel/status/1650138206262681600?t=fGsjg3d0y0sYsywPmiw-_w&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Visited Monte Albán yesterday

Was the oldest thing I had ever been to until today, when we visited Yagul, which was settled in 3000 BCE:

Also we met some people at a random mercado and talked to them for a bit, and our discussion eventually moved into TFF-favorite topic BBQ chat. I helped them see the light on Eastern NC style.