Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Virgil Vox posted:

I guess pit road is active track but that's a sucky caution

I dunno, I think it was insane they waited that long to even throw the caution. Truck was so far off the pace going down the backstretch, quite a lot of dangerous outcomes to that if someone else got in a wreck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I dunno, I think it was insane they waited that long to even throw the caution. Truck was so far off the pace going down the backstretch, quite a lot of dangerous outcomes to that if someone else got in a wreck.

they could've pushed em!
https://twitter.com/NASCAR_Xfinity/status/1642251066304614400?s=20

and we still got carnage on the restarts, but yeah I understand and if they threw it earlier when it was limping to pits it would've been better

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Yeah I saw him slow down right through 4 and said to my wife hell navet make it. When he did after about 3 laps I was very surprised to see the caution after he was in the pits.

A lot of drivers were not happy about it on the radio.

mischief
Jun 3, 2003

How did Nascar agree to sponsor 2 Bears 1 Cave? Like who really missed that memo and thought HEY SURE fat white dudes on a podcast? Kreischer is a loving train wreck and Segura is just barely a human being. It is incredible.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Fat white dude's is Nascar's core demographic?

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

yeah that seems like a slam dunk to me

bertolt rekt
Jul 30, 2007

Just turned this race on. Is there supposed to be dirt on the track

mearn
Aug 2, 2011

Kevin Harvick's #1 Fan!

No, but also yes.

bertolt rekt
Jul 30, 2007

mearn posted:

No, but also yes.

I see

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
Worst race of the year. If I wanted to watch dirt track racing I'd watch dirt track racing, know what I mean?

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

camoseven posted:

Worst race of the year. If I wanted to watch dirt track racing I'd watch dirt track racing, know what I mean?

Bristol is a shitshow on the best days.

Bristol with dirt is a stupid idea.

bigbillystyle
Nov 11, 2003

Stenhouse? Nah. It's Ricky Roundhouse now.
Especially when last year's fall race was actually a good race and the collective of fans was basically like after that how could you put dirt back on this track? NASCAR or somebody within must own a Tennessee clay quarry or someshit. I think my favorite part of the race was Bowyer being like, big thank you to the track crew for giving us such a great racing surface while Fox showed closeups of the giant holes in turn 3 all night.

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

The Fall Bristol race was not good last year. It was just follow the leader up top with a smattering of part breaks

mischief
Jun 3, 2003

bigbillystyle posted:

Especially when last year's fall race was actually a good race and the collective of fans was basically like after that how could you put dirt back on this track? NASCAR or somebody within must own a Tennessee clay quarry or someshit. I think my favorite part of the race was Bowyer being like, big thank you to the track crew for giving us such a great racing surface while Fox showed closeups of the giant holes in turn 3 all night.

Isn't most of the dirt reused? I feel like I read that somewhere. Either way, Bristol has sucked balls for a while.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Remember when you couldn't get Bristol tickets without a waiting list? Pepperidge farm remembers.

Howard The Dork
Mar 31, 2004

Look Ma! I caught a Fwaggle!
Hell
loving
Yes!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qUIfm_AFa4

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

I was wondering if he had something illegal that required him to asplode the rear end end of the car.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

did you guys know chase elliott is racing today

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

gently caress that race lol

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

kidcoelacanth posted:

did you guys know chase elliott is racing today

What about Rick Hendrick cars are they in the race... Sis the almost pack it up and sell the whole thing before that fateful day at Martinsville?

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
"I don't know what Negu means but it seems to translate to 'you're in my way'"

Always been a big Bobby fan lol.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Watched the first stage and the end from the last restart.

How much money is Hendrix paying loving NASCAR.

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
I could only sort of pay attention. What did NASCAR do that benefited Hendricks?

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

iospace posted:

Watched the first stage and the end from the last restart.

How much money is Hendrix paying loving NASCAR.

Up to like $500k in fines so far

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

camoseven posted:

I could only sort of pay attention. What did NASCAR do that benefited Hendricks?

nothing. cars just could not pass today and larson was one of the few to stay out on the last stop, most everyone else took tires despite that not really helping at all all day

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

kidcoelacanth posted:

nothing. cars just could not pass today and larson was one of the few to stay out on the last stop, most everyone else took tires despite that not really helping at all all day

Larson took 2.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

semantics!!

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

wonder how many cars left, 5 maybe? are they gonna try to finish this lol?

Douchebag
Oct 21, 2005

At this point, flip a coin and declare a winner.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Can we get AA, Kez, and JoLo for every Xfinity race? They work so well together.

dennyk
Jan 2, 2005

Cheese-Buyer's Remorse

Douchebag posted:

At this point, flip a coin car and declare a winner.

FTFY :v:

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

iospace posted:

Can we get AA, Kez, and JoLo for every Xfinity race? They work so well together.

Actually, can we get the Xfinity prod crew for every race, period? The one blunder they had really was focusing on the 66 going for the wall and mostly missing the 02 flipping yesterday.

Speaking of Dega *dusts this off*

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

nice pit Reddick

edit: and briscoe

Virgil Vox fucked around with this message at 21:03 on Apr 23, 2023

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

what the heck logano?

"it was a great move" lmao lucky he didn't wreck the front

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007
Oh look, another overtime.

Edit: and a 2nd one.

stealie72 fucked around with this message at 23:44 on Apr 23, 2023

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

The 5 is hosed.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007
Aw, gently caress you Blaney. What a poo poo ending.

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005
Big 'ol hoss of a crash

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

bubba was throwing too many blocks but it was that or give up the win. what you gonna do vOv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

ryan blaney is so cursed that i'm actually starting to like him. the man can't catch a break at all.