Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Inceltown posted:

That's nice but I'm forever going to side eye poo poo like that because cryptofash are gonna cryptofash.

loving LOL.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Not sure I've seen the ripoff neofascist logo/antiwoke screed/"God bless 🙏" trifecta before

DamnCanadian
Jan 3, 2005

Perpetuating the stereotype since 1978.

Captain Hygiene posted:

Not sure I've seen the ripoff neofascist logo/antiwoke screed/"God bless 🙏" trifecta before

For gods sake, being woke is why I drink coffee in the morning in the first place

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
That is about 5 degrees removed from a left-wing project to make money off right-wing idiots

I mean it could be anyway, but the logo is like 10% less openly nazi than it could be

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Wasn't that Black Rifle coffee already the coffee brand for chuds?

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Woke coffee kills babies. My Fash coffee kills adults, with cyanide and asbestos, may contain lead paint, buy today

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

steinrokkan posted:

Wasn't that Black Rifle coffee already the coffee brand for chuds?

at one point (it was brief) the chuds turned on black rifle coffee because they didn't want to be associated with rittnehouse. I'm not sure what happened afterword; I think the company president went on an apology tour after that, saying "actually rittenhouse was An Hero so please buy coffee"

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

"this machine kills fascists" --a keurig full of woke coffee

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

Slugworth posted:

This whole menu is cursed. I don't care about the food items, what is the menu format??

It's a list of the types of pizza they offer?? on what looks like a touch screen deal?? I don't get your issue here

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(

DamnCanadian posted:

For gods sake, being woke is why I drink coffee in the morning in the first place

Oh you

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Do it honk?

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Captain Hygiene posted:

Is this anything like that "anti-woke beer" company that failed almost instantly because the brewery they'd hired dropped them?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Yes, except anybody can buy and package commodity coffee so it's a much lower effort scam with no risks

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
isn't non-woke coffee just decaf?

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Revins posted:

It's a list of the types of pizza they offer?? on what looks like a touch screen deal?? I don't get your issue here
Some items are in Chinese only, some are in English only, some are subbed in English, some are subbed in Chinese. You need to be bilingual to read the whole menu.

(Apologies if it's not Chinese, I'm dumb)

Slugworth fucked around with this message at 22:53 on Apr 23, 2023

King Carnivore
Dec 17, 2007

Graveyard Disciple

Slugworth posted:

(Apologies if it's not Chinese, I'm dumb)

It’s Korean, dude

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Captain Hygiene posted:

Why not just call it decaf?

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

King Carnivore posted:

It’s Korean, dude
I came so close to saying Korean, then decided it was Chinese.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Slugworth posted:

I came so close to saying Korean, then decided it was Chinese.

The post you originally quoted mentioned that the restaurant is in Seoul.

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

just lol if any coffee makes u woke instead of having a crushingly powerful caffeine tolerance from drinking like 8 or 9 cups a day every day for years

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
Korean is the one with circles.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Korean is half the english alphabet, got it

thiccabod
Nov 26, 2007

My fiance can read the Korean but I can't. We tried to use the "English" option on the menu app/tablet thingy but yeah the results were anything but consistent from one item to the next. Going to try going back today to see if I can finally get Pizza Bombed

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Cowards, just crush hp caffeine pills and put them in your morning coffee to give it a lil extra kick

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem
Edit: haha, wrong thread.

FU Monday morning. :argh:

Tarquinn fucked around with this message at 08:01 on Apr 24, 2023

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
https://i.imgur.com/dRgB9Eu.mp4

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Jesus loving christ

I've seen and heard it before but it never makes it less futt buck insane

"Still play the banjo and it never re-healed?"

"Yeah an' I still work an' stuff"

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

I have to imagine non-woke foods/drinks have to be really easy to sell to these idiots and surprised we haven't seen more. It's not like they're buying for the flavor, right? Just package some piss water with sugar and call it anti woke energy drink.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

AlphaKeny1 posted:

I have to imagine non-woke foods/drinks have to be really easy to sell to these idiots and surprised we haven't seen more. It's not like they're buying for the flavor, right? Just package some piss water with sugar and call it anti woke energy drink.

There is tonnes of that poo poo but it's all prepper food and brain force pills. Alex Jones made bank pimping that poo poo to rubes. It's just not what filters out of their echo chamber because that side of the business is kind of boring to gawk at.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Yeah alt right foods are nearly universally grifts becsuse you can convince idiots theyll own the libs even harder if they simply chug the gorilla piss protein pills (240 dollars per bottle)

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Isn't a lot of the goal of using non-woke stuff and all that dumb poo poo to make sure everyone knows that you are using it? Gotta own the libs publicly, right? But I have never once seen or heard anyone in real life talk about their gorilla cum pills or gun coffee or anything. People going on about their MyPillows is the closest I get. I wish I could hear one person talk about their gorilla pills than have to hear about how those pillows are comfortable again.

Unperson_47 fucked around with this message at 10:07 on Apr 24, 2023

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

Is there a go-fund me I can give money to so this guy can get some surgery or something. jesus christ.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

ultrafilter posted:

The post you originally quoted mentioned that the restaurant is in Seoul.

Seoul is Chinese clay.

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

I used to watch a veterinary surgery channel on YouTube and sometimes if a dog broke its hip they would just remove the bone and let the hip muscles do all the work of being a hip and the dog was always perfectly fine that way, is that what's going on here

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Drone_Fragger posted:

Cowards, just crush hp caffeine pills and put them in your morning coffee to give it a lil extra kick

*drinks the crushed caffeine pills* wait -- black people... are people??

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

Unperson_47 posted:

Isn't a lot of the goal of using non-woke stuff and all that dumb poo poo to make sure everyone knows that you are using it? Gotta own the libs publicly, right? But I have never once seen or heard anyone in real life talk about their gorilla cum pills or gun coffee or anything. People going on about their MyPillows is the closest I get. I wish I could hear one person talk about their gorilla pills than have to hear about how those pillows are comfortable again.

its conspicuous consumption but for political beliefs. tribalism as hell

Glottis
May 29, 2002

No. It's necessary.
Yam Slacker

Olewithmilk posted:

Is there a go-fund me I can give money to so this guy can get some surgery or something. jesus christ.

I had the exact same reaction. Poor dude.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Killingyouguy! posted:

I used to watch a veterinary surgery channel on YouTube and sometimes if a dog broke its hip they would just remove the bone and let the hip muscles do all the work of being a hip and the dog was always perfectly fine that way, is that what's going on here
I've no idea what's going on here.

But my parent's dog had that done after an encounter with a car, and while she wasn't quite "good as new" afterwards, it was really good enough for her to walk and run around, pretty amazing.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

America.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Killingyouguy! posted:

I've seen pictures of veterans from the civil war with wobbly arms like that - apparently if you got shot in a way that shattered the bone but didn't take your arm off, the procedure was to remove the bone and let the arm heal up. This was an improvement as in earlier conflicts the only option was to amputate.