Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

sick

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rox
Sep 7, 2016

That Little Demon posted:

Thank you both so much! it looks great - I hope AMCG opens his inbox soon lol

cant take any credit for this other than constantly pinging Wayne with questions until my computer collapsed under the weight of trying to render a single video lol

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

your work and grievous injuries are appreciated. i wish they had lighter fluid under the ring to pour all over the tables and light em up with a flame spreading system as hosed up as the hair physics

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

hahaha

ddinkins
Sep 5, 2012

Lightning Remains

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ddinkins posted:

Lightning Remains

Lol

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

ddinkins posted:

Lightning Remains

lmao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

ddinkins posted:

Lightning Remains

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

saw dreyland somewhere else on the forums and i was like wait i thought he was admin and then spent a few minutes searching the old thread for where he bet vyelkin his star before realizing that i am sick and that never happened

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me

ddinkins posted:

Lightning Remains

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

someone teach me how to compose wikipedia articles. starting to flesh out my guy's lore

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

tmfc posted:

someone teach me how to compose wikipedia articles. starting to flesh out my guy's lore

lmfao

ddinkins
Sep 5, 2012

tmfc posted:

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

tmfc posted:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

HYPE

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Ty to whoever corralled my videos into a playlist

Cousin Foomin
Feb 21, 2018

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.
Wiki site is telling me it sent me an email confirmation, but I don't see one and asking for another hit me with

rox
Sep 7, 2016

STONE COLD 64 posted:

Ty to whoever corralled my videos into a playlist

i made one but i forgot to post about it lol, does it give you a notification or somethin?

e: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsyO2hbRvEcQrt25OL85Cc-MJM2mp7Cjx

rox fucked around with this message at 22:00 on Apr 24, 2023

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Tenkaris posted:

Wiki site is telling me it sent me an email confirmation, but I don't see one and asking for another hit me with

god drat it i probably have to set this up somewhere lol. i was suspicious that i was not asked about email or smtp settings during the installation. will try to mess with this more tonight

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

ddinkins posted:

Lightning Remains

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

looks like you can sign up and then sign in without having it tied to an email address / without the email confirmation.

https://izwf.wiki/index.php/Special:CreateAccount

leave the email address field empty, it should let you finish making an account and sign in

if anyone signs up and you forget your password just PM me for now and i can reset it for you

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
the goon wiki curse has been defeated

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

tmfc posted:

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

tmfc posted:

lmao looks good

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

tmfc posted:

lmao no notes

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

lol I couldn't figure out how to make a new page so I had to edit the main page and add wikilinks for random things I could start pages for

also we need a proper izwf favicon!

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

Imp Zone Wrestling Federation, Inc., doing business as IZWF, is an American professional wrestling promotion. A global integrated media and entertainment company, IZWF has also branched out into other fields, including shirts and various other business ventures. The promotion was founded in 2023 in the Imp Zone. It is the largest internet wrestling promotion in the world, with its main roster working on two weekly shows and monthly Pay-Per Views, along with a developmental roster based in Allentown, PA. The company's global headquarters is located in an Xbox belonging to That Little Demon with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Mexico City, Mumbai, Shanghai, Singapore, Dubai, and Munich.

The company's majority owner is its executive chairman, first-generation wrestling promoter That Little Demon, who retains a 38.6% ownership of the company's outstanding stock and 81.1% of the voting power, while also being an active member of the wrestling talent, to boot.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

LOL

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Tenkaris posted:

Imp Zone Wrestling Federation, Inc., doing business as IZWF, is an American professional wrestling promotion. A global integrated media and entertainment company, IZWF has also branched out into other fields, including shirts and various other business ventures. The promotion was founded in 2023 in the Imp Zone. It is the largest internet wrestling promotion in the world, with its main roster working on two weekly shows and monthly Pay-Per Views, along with a developmental roster based in Allentown, PA. The company's global headquarters is located in an Xbox belonging to That Little Demon with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Mexico City, Mumbai, Shanghai, Singapore, Dubai, and Munich.

The company's majority owner is its executive chairman, first-generation wrestling promoter That Little Demon, who retains a 38.6% ownership of the company's outstanding stock and 81.1% of the voting power, while also being an active member of the wrestling talent, to boot.

Lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Lmao

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Tenkaris posted:

Page is protected so I can't add it in myself.

Please add in that TMFC stands for 'the mayo's loving cum' :cheers:

rox
Sep 7, 2016

Tenkaris posted:

Kild posted:

Page is protected so I can't add it in myself.

Please add in that TMFC stands for 'the mayo's loving cum' :cheers:

lmao

Sensenmann
Sep 8, 2012
Not trying to be Mr. Serious here but I'd suggest to make some Sysops for the Wiki as soon as possible because there absolutely will be people who will try and edit in something that's a trademark violation, illegal or otherwise problematic. We know that there are people who hate us with a passion, so better safe than sorry. :)

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

Fuckin' detractors! :argh:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

R3VENGEANCE debrief
https://voca.ro/1fuK8zgs0bm9

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Here's the recruit badge, reposted with an imgur account so it shouldn't go away:

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Is there any accepted lore for the arenas other than their locations and EXP never paying for lights for entrances?

I'm probably not gonna do many articles for the wrestlers (unless they tell me what they want), but can do dumb articles like the arenas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.

lol