Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me

LETS loving GO!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Sensenmann posted:

Not trying to be Mr. Serious here but I'd suggest to make some Sysops for the Wiki as soon as possible because there absolutely will be people who will try and edit in something that's a trademark violation, illegal or otherwise problematic. We know that there are people who hate us with a passion, so better safe than sorry. :)

the webmaster's burden

rox
Sep 7, 2016

That Little Demon posted:

LETS loving GO!!!!

o7

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

:izwf:

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol sick dude and also intense

lmfao this isnt nam this is wrestling, there are rules

copy
Jul 26, 2007

FORGET IT FUNGAH YOURE OUT OF YOUR ELEMENT

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Hell yeah, soldier! o7

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

getting increasingly annoyed i wrote my own entrance theme and the only match of mine uploaded so far was taken off youtube for kicking subs rear end to hard

ddinkins
Sep 5, 2012

lol o7

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

getting increasingly annoyed i wrote my own entrance theme and the only match of mine uploaded so far was taken off youtube for kicking subs rear end to hard

You need to post more of that 'lovely nu metal' you posted a while back, speaking of which. (Or at least, any inspiration you had for it)
Nu metal isn't appealing to me as a general rule compared to older rock and metal, but the little clip you recorded was actually pretty good!

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

it was?? lol

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
how many dead lurkers have been banished from EXP so far

rox
Sep 7, 2016

KungFu Grip posted:

The Cyberdemon (not a forums poster, lost to Mekchu)
vyelkin (lost to MacheteZombie)
QXZ (lost to DarksydePhil)

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

haha what posted:

dope av

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

haha what posted:

their corpses are stepping stones for my path to entrance in the league

rox
Sep 7, 2016

ty :cheers:

was waiting for may, but since Summer of Zelda has started early (ftw) i figured today just made sense

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Major Isoor posted:

You need to post more of that 'lovely nu metal' you posted a while back, speaking of which. (Or at least, any inspiration you had for it)
Nu metal isn't appealing to me as a general rule compared to older rock and metal, but the little clip you recorded was actually pretty good!

ive been writing music for like 17 years so the only inspiration were vaguely recalled late 90s wrestling ppv ads that would screen on cable when i would visit my friends house. i had a video in mind to go with it, but like i said at the time, i wouldnt actually be able to pull it off since i think ive edited 2 in my life and i did a really bad job both times

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
this is aces or whatever you call cool things

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

ive been writing music for like 17 years so the only inspiration were vaguely recalled late 90s wrestling ppv ads that would screen on cable when i would visit my friends house. i had a video in mind to go with it, but like i said at the time, i wouldnt actually be able to pull it off since i think ive edited 2 in my life and i did a really bad job both times

can you post thje song Again please. I would like to hear it.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.
alright I got (I think) all of the roster and tag teams listed on the wiki now :D so basically a bunch of dead links, but in nice alphabetical lists

except for TLD, he reigns supreme :worship:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

insane anime posted:

can you post thje song Again please. I would like to hear it.

https://voca.ro/1fLnHJiPo64f

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.

hell yeah

ddinkins
Sep 5, 2012

drat good work

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Tenkaris posted:

alright I got (I think) all of the roster and tag teams listed on the wiki now :D so basically a bunch of dead links, but in nice alphabetical lists

:cheers:

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

lol thats loving cool :twisted:

----------------

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

KungFu Grip posted:

Just the guy who lost to DSP and the admin.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Tenkaris posted:

thank you!!! sincerely appreciate it, i felt bad posting a literally blank wiki lol

i realized i also didn't enable image or media uploads which, uh, i need to learn how to do lol. queuing up some youtube videos

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Each year, because of the 2% of readers who give to support our mission, we can expand the reach of free knowledge to new corners of the world. If IZWF Wiki matters and is useful to you too, please join them and donate or whatever feels right to you today. IZWF Wiki is different. No advertising, no subscription fees, no paywalls. Those don't belong here. IZWF WIki is a place to learn, free from bias or agenda. Today, we invite you to donate whatever feels right. Show the world that access to independent and unbiased information matters to you. Thank you.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Cavauro posted:

Each year, because of the 2% of readers who give to support our mission, we can expand the reach of free knowledge to new corners of the world. If IZWF Wiki matters and is useful to you too, please join them and donate or whatever feels right to you today. IZWF Wiki is different. No advertising, no subscription fees, no paywalls. Those don't belong here. IZWF WIki is a place to learn, free from bias or agenda. Today, we invite you to donate whatever feels right. Show the world that access to independent and unbiased information matters to you. Thank you.

Lmao

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

STONE COLD 64 posted:

All available now, for klash at kamurocho you gotta download from Shows

STONE COLD 64 posted:

Bonus belt lol

STONE COLD 64 posted:

This is what they are fighting for

Digging up belts, figured I would quote these posts, Belts and current champions would be good in the OP or adjacent

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
will never not laugh at larryweight

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Tenkaris posted:

Digging up belts, figured I would quote these posts, Belts and current champions would be good in the OP or adjacent

They are in the promo kit

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

That Little Demon posted:

They are in the promo kit

Oooh even better, forgot about that

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ddinkins
Sep 5, 2012

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Cavauro posted:

----------------

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
People are writing their wrestler backstories on the wiki and it’s fantastic. I love it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Cavauro posted:

lol but this is actually true