Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Wonder if HHH actually had to ask permission from Vince to talk to Punk, or if he just used that as excuse to not have to talk to Punk and knew it'd sound believable because Vince is an insane control freak

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Punk will make amends with all his old enemies, but in order to maintain balance in the universe, he will start a new petty blood feud with FTR Bald over something really dumb.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Punk apologized and The Bucks said: "We forgive you... if you go to shake Triple H's hand!"

And the madman actually did it!

bartok
May 10, 2006

I for one am glad Punk got sober and is making amends for his past actions.

Optimist with doubt
May 16, 2010

Scoop Lover

:vince:

he knows...

Rhonne posted:

Punk will make amends with all his old enemies, but in order to maintain balance in the universe, he will start a new petty blood feud with FTR Bald over something really dumb.

For every new bridge built punk must burn 2 more

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

bartok posted:

I for one am glad Punk got sober and is making amends for his past actions.

Assholes Anonymous

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Bard Maddox posted:

god, that’s so loving funny that Paul has to run everything still past Vince, who isn’t even in the goddamn building

"Sorry, Phil. Dad says I can't have anyone over when he's not here."

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
CM Punk turning up at WWE begging for his contract to be tampered, and getting booted out the door.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

CM Punk was visited by three spirits on Sunday night and they gave him a new perspective on Christmas.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Gavok posted:

CM Punk was visited by three spirits on Sunday night and they gave him a new perspective on Christmas.

I'd insist that Hillbilly Jim be the middle spirit but he's still alive.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

thank you, cp munk, for the content.

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/DrainBamager/status/1650795164405993472

Paul realized that Punk was trying to get over without his permission

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Pope Corky the IX posted:

I'd insist that Hillbilly Jim be the middle spirit but he's still alive.

I was hoping for a disappointed looking Bret Hart

Optimist with doubt
May 16, 2010

Scoop Lover

:vince:

he knows...

Majinfoose posted:

I was hoping for a disappointed looking Bret Hart

Bit redundant m8, thats just his face now.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

It would be extremely HHH to say “sure let me clear it with the big guy” and then tell Vince to tell someone to get Punk out of there so he can both get him out and say “sorry, wasn’t my call”

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

History Comes Inside! posted:

I think a lot of people mistake “we want to see Punk apologise” as a feeling that the elite are owed an apology when actually for many goons it would just be really funny to watch CM Punk forced to eat poo poo in public

Oh believe me, I'm under no illusions as to why some goons want to see him apologize publicly; just as I know that even if he did so, and did so sincerely, it still wouldn't mitigate those same goons' dislike of him by even a smidge

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Rhonne posted:

Oh, that reminds me, are they going to have to make a new set of ugly tag titles for the brand split too after the Usos win them back?

That match is gonna end with a double pin or disputed finish and they're gonna split the belts off.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Oh believe me, I'm under no illusions as to why some goons want to see him apologize publicly; just as I know that even if he did so, and did so sincerely, it still wouldn't mitigate those same goons' dislike of him by even a smidge

itd be funny though, instead of annoying like everything else he says or does or is

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

projecthalaxy posted:

itd be funny though, instead of annoying like everything else he says or does or is

People sure weren't saying that when he was bringing in those big ratings numbers :hehe:

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

:popclap:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

it wouldnt be nearly as bad without that stupid globe. who gives a poo poo about the globe anyway when there's a guy with undisputed control of the universe

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

I think a lot of people mistake “we want to see Punk apologise” as a feeling that the elite are owed an apology when actually for many goons it would just be really funny to watch CM Punk forced to eat poo poo in public

Trust me, there's no mistake.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Codependent Poster posted:

That match is gonna end with a double pin or disputed finish and they're gonna split the belts off.

They make Sami and Jay the champions of one brand and KO and Jimmy the champions of the other one.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Punk should really just become one of the $4m a night Saudi part timers its a win win

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
CM Punk: *meets with WWE wrestlers while traveling, makes new friends, renews old acquaintances, and visits backstage at Raw where he talks some things out with Miz and HHH, before being asked to leave on Vince's order, politely doing so when asked*

Goons: "gently caress that toxic locker room cancer motherfuckre" :tizzy:

:v:

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

So when Eddie Cringeston “addresses his enemies”, everyone fawns over him. But when Based Phil actually walks the walk and addresses his enemies, IN PERSON MIGHT I ADD,

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

You don’t have to dislike someone to find the idea of them being forced to make a public apology for throwing a tantrum like a toddler to be really funny, you know that right?

This is people looking forward to Cody losing at mania all over again.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Sydney Bottocks posted:

CM Punk: *meets with WWE wrestlers while traveling, makes new friends, renews old acquaintances, and visits backstage at Raw where he talks some things out with Miz and HHH, before being asked to leave on Vince's order, politely doing so when asked*

Im glad he was able to go talk to his friends. He should stay and renew his friendships instead of going to work with children he hates. :):

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Codependent Poster posted:

It would be so amazing if they did this literally the same week they created a new World Title belt so that Roman wouldn't have to drop one. God, I hope they do it.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

You don’t have to dislike someone to find the idea of them being forced to make a public apology for throwing a tantrum like a toddler to be really funny, you know that right?

If you didn't dislike him then it wouldn't be funny

Like, I'm all for him having to apologize publicly and everything but I wouldn't find it funny, I'd find it to be the mature and responsible thing to do, admitting he was at fault and taking full responsibility for his bad actions

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

projecthalaxy posted:

Im glad he was able to go talk to his friends. He should stay and renew his friendships instead of going to work with children he hates. :):

Why, he just got a new show that's being built around him and the people in AEW that he likes, and no need to interact with those he doesn't. Sounds like he already got a win-win to me :)

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Why, he just got a new show that's being built around him and the people in AEW that he likes, and no need to interact with those he doesn't. Sounds like he already got a win-win to me :)

dang. defeated in the marketplace of ideas.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Sydney Bottocks posted:

If you didn't dislike him then it wouldn't be funny

Yes it would, because I don’t dislike him and yet I think it would be very funny :)

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Not really, the people looking forward to Cody losing got what they wanted.

You could say they finished the story.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Sounds more like a whine-win to me

Happiness
Oct 10, 2004

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Punk: Great ::turns to walk away::
Punk (now turning green): What?
Punk::raising his fists right in the goons face::

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Happiness posted:

Punk: Great ::turns to walk away::
Punk (now turning green): What?
Punk::raising his fists right in the goons face::

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Yes it would, because I don’t dislike him and yet I think it would be very funny :)

If you don’t dislike Punk then I’m the forums’ biggest Wangman Stan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

NienNunb posted:

If you don’t dislike Punk then I’m the forums’ biggest Wangman Stan

That’s cool I hope his eye gets better and he kicks Mox’s rear end again for you