Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AccountSupervisor
Aug 3, 2004

I am greatful for my loop pedal

PERMACAV 50 posted:

Severance Enclosure is also real good on a bonkhammer build.

Hell yeah it is. My OG serverance bonk build had to be retired to spare anyone in VC my constant maniacal cackling while everything around me exploded constantly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

arsenicCatnip
Dec 23, 2022

:33< i KNOW, i was speaking metafurrikitty :33

Iron Banner tonite. If you get your rear end kicked by an actium war rig sweet business titan, it's me

Sylphosaurus
Sep 6, 2007

arsenicCatnip posted:

Iron Banner tonite. If you get your rear end kicked by an actium war rig sweet business titan, it's me
I see that you are a man of culture who have embraced the Dakka.

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
Can we 6 stack sweet business? They may win the battle but for the rest of their lives they will be leaning in and asking people to repeat themselves.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

Dark_Swordmaster posted:

Can we 6 stack sweet business? They may win the battle but for the rest of their lives they will be leaning in and asking people to repeat themselves.

That's called Business Time, and it's unbeatable

arsenicCatnip
Dec 23, 2022

Sweet Business is unironically a killer PVP exotic. Once you get full rev the bodyshot TTK is disgusting and with Actium I can just hold M1 in the vague direction of the enemy and snap onto them when they peek out of cover

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
It's also good psychological warfare, it's funny but also kinda terrifying when you hear the chattering of a Sweet Business spinning up :ohdear:

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

That's called Business Time, and it's unbeatable

Workin' 9 to 5, what a way to make a livin'

arsenicCatnip
Dec 23, 2022

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

It's also good psychological warfare, it's funny but also kinda terrifying when you hear the chattering of a Sweet Business spinning up :ohdear:

people also just get mad at dying to a meme exotic. I killed a dude with it and he bagged me every time he got me afterwards lmao

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
I should make a proper Titan build but War Rig & Heir Apparent is too much fun in pve

arsenicCatnip
Dec 23, 2022

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

I should make a proper Titan build but War Rig & Heir Apparent is too much fun in pve

Pretty much where I'm at. I've been messing around with Skullfort melee regen and I wanna gently caress around with Hallowfire Heart tomorrow cause it looks cool but there comes a point where I turn my brain off, equip War Rig, equip Thunderlord and let slip the dogs of war

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

I really want Lorelei Splendour. I know you can get one from WQ Legendary, but aren’t the stats garbage? I’ll try the LLS tomorrow, but I didn’t know if I had to do WQ Legendary in order to “unlock” it in the loot pool.

ponzicar
Mar 17, 2008

Yorkshire Pudding posted:

I really want Lorelei Splendour. I know you can get one from WQ Legendary, but aren’t the stats garbage? I’ll try the LLS tomorrow, but I didn’t know if I had to do WQ Legendary in order to “unlock” it in the loot pool.

You can do either. LLS rewards are heavily weighted towards "new" unacquired exotic armor and will have better stats.

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

ponzicar posted:

You can do either. LLS rewards are heavily weighted towards "new" unacquired exotic armor and will have better stats.

The WQ reward still intentionally has bad stats though, right?

ponzicar
Mar 17, 2008

Yorkshire Pudding posted:

The WQ reward still intentionally has bad stats though, right?

I know that they listened to feedback from WQ and made the LF legendary campaign reward have good stats, but I don't know if they made the change retroactive.

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005
When a man lies he murders some part of the world. These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives. All this I cannot bear to witness any longer. Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?

Can you buy a red border in the normal chest at the end of raids once per character or once per account? I know the red borders are per account, but I haven't done a raid on multiple characters in a while so I can't remember about normal chests and can't find a good answer by searching. I'm 2 patterns from being able to craft a commemoration and so I'm hoping to be able to just do 2 Tanik's checkpoint kills on 2 characters to get that done. I doubt it works this way but god I'm hoping I don't have to try and farm over and over to try and get 1 lucky drop. My luck has been garbage so far.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

I started getting the notifications from the vex strike discord and it works. And I got the speed loader slacks I was missing (And the Blight Ranger which I never wanted to get). Try that.

PERMACAV 50
Jul 24, 2007

because we are cat

ChaosReaper posted:

Can you buy a red border in the normal chest at the end of raids once per character or once per account? I know the red borders are per account, but I haven't done a raid on multiple characters in a while so I can't remember about normal chests and can't find a good answer by searching. I'm 2 patterns from being able to craft a commemoration and so I'm hoping to be able to just do 2 Tanik's checkpoint kills on 2 characters to get that done. I doubt it works this way but god I'm hoping I don't have to try and farm over and over to try and get 1 lucky drop. My luck has been garbage so far.

You can BUY one per account per week, but if you're farming it in a group the drop rate is pretty decent. I don't think I had to actually buy a single one.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

RBX posted:

I started getting the notifications from the vex strike discord and it works. And I got the speed loader slacks I was missing (And the Blight Ranger which I never wanted to get). Try that.

I aught to try that

:hai:

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Cannot get a pinnacle to drop in the power slot for two weeks now, and I'm already done with over half of my pinnacles for this week too. But hey, thanks for another bond and all energy slot drops you poo poo game! Stuck at 1809 is so cool. Great system, very cool, every season.

sunday at work
Apr 6, 2011

"Man is the animal that thinks something is wrong."
Forever 29 1809.

arsenicCatnip
Dec 23, 2022

PathAsc posted:

Cannot get a pinnacle to drop in the power slot for two weeks now, and I'm already done with over half of my pinnacles for this week too. But hey, thanks for another bond and all energy slot drops you poo poo game! Stuck at 1809 is so cool. Great system, very cool, every season.

farm DSC until you get the exotic which is in the heavy slot and the raid exotic drops are always pinnacles iirc

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

arsenicCatnip posted:

farm DSC until you get the exotic which is in the heavy slot and the raid exotic drops are always pinnacles iirc

I forgot about that, good lookin out I actually have time for that this week I think

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
Raid Exotics are always 'at level' unfortunately. 1809 Eyes of Tomorrow booo

Root of Nightmares and Spire of the Watcher both have heavy weapons in the loot pool so be sure so run both of those!

sunday at work
Apr 6, 2011

"Man is the animal that thinks something is wrong."
LOL “just get a raid exotic to drop”

arsenicCatnip
Dec 23, 2022

sunday at work posted:

LOL “just get a raid exotic to drop”

I was being facetious, I didn't expect people to take it at face value lmao

Admittedly you can 1-phase Taniks pretty easily so if raid exotics were actually pinnacles this wouldn't be a completely insane strat if you had time to kill, even better if it was Last Wish since you can farm out like 5 Rivens then do a queenswalk

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I AM THE SCALES OF JUSTICE, CONDUCTOR OF THE CHOIR OF DEATH!

Banshee is selling not one, but TWO Legal Action IIs today in case you wanted an extra shot at a good roll of that? The featured one is Heating Up / Rampage so that one isn't awful at least :v:

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
Yay Supremacy is back, during Guardian Games

I forgot about the goofy new Strike Playlists active during GG. The event is overall really simple and just a gossamer-thin layer of 'Rewards' placed atop normal gameplay, but I remember it really hosed a lot of people up last year when they couldn't figure out how to 'Do' guardian games and kept wasting time in the Practice Strikes playlist

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Raid Exotics are always 'at level' unfortunately. 1809 Eyes of Tomorrow booo

Root of Nightmares and Spire of the Watcher both have heavy weapons in the loot pool so be sure so run both of those!

gently caress, but oh well. I should've known it was too good to be true lol

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
wut

https://twitter.com/spearmintdrawer/status/1651267465026977793

PERMACAV 50
Jul 24, 2007

because we are cat
BOOOOOOOOOOOO

https://twitter.com/destiny2team/status/1651337411321028610?s=46&t=DT925tMY54SwGEv9vbPHUw

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
Hahahaha what da gently caress were they TRYING to say!

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Guardians games made the game pretty fun last year.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I've never played in the guardian games before. what is it, like some crucible maps?

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

neutral milf hotel posted:

I've never played in the guardian games before. what is it, like some crucible maps?

It’s a layer of meta-scoring layered over the same normal activities you’d be doing anyway. A unique crucible mode is new this year

It’s impossible for one player to swing the class victory so just play and earn a little extra stuff

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

haveblue posted:

It’s a layer of meta-scoring layered over the same normal activities you’d be doing anyway. A unique crucible mode is new this year

oh that's cool. I'm grinding my way through DoE to get the xur turd ship so I hope that counts

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010

RBX posted:

Guardians games made the game pretty fun last year.

The Title is gonna have a dope-rear end Threat Detector/Repulsor Brace roll this year and its origin trait refunds class energy on kills so I want it for my Gyrfalcon’s build.

PERMACAV 50
Jul 24, 2007

because we are cat

neutral milf hotel posted:

oh that's cool. I'm grinding my way through DoE to get the xur turd ship so I hope that counts

you basically just play the game as usual but pick up extra bounties from Eva and wear your special Guardian Games class item while doing so. You also have to pick up “laurels” (motes) in activities to buy those special bounties.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Hahahaha what da gently caress were they TRYING to say!

The fact that they are incapable of writing any kind of text for any facet of the game and have it be correct or make sense is just :nallears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

arsenicCatnip
Dec 23, 2022

The Title is a lovely gun and I'm excited to see it get some good perks. Sad there wasn't a demo/pug roll though so it could gen all 3 abilities