Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Delaware delenda est

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

apparently someone wrote a book about mcelwee’s rise and fall

https://twitter.com/grahamdavida/status/1651185913257418755?s=46&t=Lil8vLMPVkfPh80ODFeUGg

????

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Willa Rogers posted:

lol, now trump is saying that he's not going to do any primary-cycle debates either, but boy howdy is the lib spin different from biden saying that he's not going to do any primary-cycle debates.

lol

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

lol

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Willa Rogers posted:

lol, now trump is saying that he's not going to do any primary-cycle debates either, but boy howdy is the lib spin different from biden saying that he's not going to do any primary-cycle debates.

When Joe refuses to do any debates and just coronates himself, he does it like this *wisely and pragmatically and with decorum*

When Trump does it, he does it like this *badly and cowardly and orange*

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Joe declaring victory and avoiding debates? that's smart, unity, Democratic
trump declaring victory and avoiding debates? demagoguery, anti democracy, fascism

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

what the gently caress

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
e: beaten lol

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

COVID turns kids gay/bi/woke

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

that sounds like the selection effect

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

was reminded of the Mueller she wrote lady today and had a good laugh. her twitter header is so funny.

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

gradenko_2000 posted:

what the gently caress

can you even call these freaks "human" at this point

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
https://twitter.com/marwilliamson/status/1651201325315637250

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
https://twitter.com/flywithkamala/status/1651228452920467456

:catstare:

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

lmao

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

gradenko_2000 posted:

what the gently caress

yeah man, the bi zoomers with long covid are the weird ones

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

can you even call these freaks "human" at this point

well you don't

is he gonna go to prison for FTX fraud tho is the question

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

https://twitter.com/flywithkamala/status/1650543146470899712

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Willa Rogers posted:

I would much rather see Trump debate meatball ron than Brandon debate anyone who is running so far (other than Afroman)

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 70 days!

loquacius posted:

official weigh-in as a Jew and a guy who thinks more stuff is antisemitism than a lot of people do: thinking that "people who can't see past the end of their noses" means "Jews" is the kind of thing I'd kind of expect like the Daily Mail to do if Jeremy Corbyn had a good poll

like, on the level of trying to cancel Bernie for saying the word "ghetto"

in that you can interpret it as bigoted if you really want to but it's not

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

Did she... add a blue checkmark to her avatar? Am I seeing this correctly?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Toph Bei Fong posted:

also to her banner image

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

lol

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
https://twitter.com/MacFarlaneNews/status/1651234109266468864

Manchin is beyond cooked.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

I'm sure he will cry himself to sleep on top of a pile of money on his suck-and-gently caress party boat

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Toph Bei Fong posted:

Thinking about how in kindergarten you got a smiley face sticker if you were well behaved and how some people literally never grew out of that dynamic.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

okay that mcelwee article is pretty incredible, he's a reliably entertaining read

some highlights for me:

liz staffers trashing ~progressives~!!

"hot boy summer" with david shor :barf: :barf: :barf:

showing off SBF's fidget spinner like it's a prized possession

recent chapo guest @ettingermentum making an appearance

setting up a shadow org to poll for crypto

just a 5-star :discourse: :discourse: :discourse: :discourse: :discourse: ending, props to the writer for this

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

500 good dogs posted:

e: beaten lol

this dude hsould be in jail

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

lmfao

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

AnimeIsTrash posted:

this dude hsould be in jail

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/1651238094551625728

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Excelzior posted:

I'm sure he will cry himself to sleep on top of a pile of money on his suck-and-gently caress party boat

We should know by now that these people are complete sickos who need to be in power or they would've hosed out of public life years ago to enjoy their millions of dollars and gently caress and suck boats.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
also did this get posted already

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1651062191347433473

kamala is right

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

lol liberals are going to lead us off a cliff because they went to the Ivys

"Demosthenes' ideal and his determination to maintain it, as the ideal not of himself alone but of his nation, stand in no need of vindication; and he well deserves our admiration for the courage with which, in pursuit of this ideal, he contended against those desires and prejudices of his fellow- countrymen which were inconsistent with it. In three important points at least, his policy ran directly counter to popular sentiment—in his demand that the festival-money should be given up for purposes of war; in his far-sighted desire to bring about an alliance with Thebes; and in his attempt to obtain the co-operation of the Persian King against Philip. Yet all these aims he pursued without faltering in face of attack and misrepresentation; and there can be little doubt that he was wise, as well as courageous, in so doing."

It is wise and courageous to ignore the popular will in the name of defending democracy.

Salean
Mar 17, 2004

Homewrecker

drat matty gone off

Deadly Ham Sandwich
Aug 19, 2009
Smellrose

Need to bring back "they call him Nate Aluminum b/c he just got canned"

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

gonna sample this for the intro to my next dnb track

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
I don't know if "not being Trump" is all that Biden has going for him. Inflation is creeping back down, and the IRA is really only starting to be implemented. We have 18 months for the economy to improve, 

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Isn't it rare for a sitting president to do primary debates? who is even running against him (that has more than 1%?)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

blue squares posted:

Isn't it rare for a sitting president to do primary debates? who is even running against him (that has more than 1%?)

RFK Jr had 14% in a poll I saw last week LMFAO