Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
So doch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzHihXOiNqk

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

:dafuq:

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

Use this for inscrutable Germemes in the future:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/apr/25/uk-finds-itself-at-back-of-the-queue-in-sudan-evacuation

Kangaroo Jerk
Jul 23, 2000

The British hate the Germans not only for being better at soccer, but also for being quicker at claiming lounge chairs with bath towels at the beach.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Gumby posted:

The British hate the Germans not only for being better at soccer, but also for being quicker at claiming lounge chairs with bath towels at the beach.

Apparently a study done on this shows that the french are actually the worst at that.

ESDK
Oct 10, 2007

Apropos:

i own every Bionicle
Oct 23, 2005

cstm ttle? kthxbye
We are Wednesday? Qu’est ce que le gently caress?

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

that's how you say it in french. it's just a quirk of the language. speaking about tomorrow, you would say "demain on sera jeudi" (tomorrow we will be thursday).

like when talking about your age you don't say "je suis vingt ans" (i am twenty years) but rather "j'ai vignt ans" (i have twenty years). same deal

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

and how if you get old enough the numbers get incredibly hosed up

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

Sagebrush posted:

I don't understand what's funny about groverhaus being in there

Nothing specific. But when I saw the original meme my eyes skipped over the text, and my first reaction was to look over the reflection in the bubble assuming there was something funny hidden in it. Groverhaus was my first thought.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Go on

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

OwlFancier posted:

and how if you get old enough the numbers get incredibly hosed up

Lmao, it's just that every 80 year old Frenchie smokes hella weed

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

The French have always had certain uh difficulties when it comes to age

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

ESDK posted:

Apropos:

:hmmyes:

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

oldpainless posted:

The French have always had certain uh difficulties when it comes to age

More like old “you raped and subsequently married a sixteen year old and went on to make Léon and literally no one noticed a trend”-less

(Sorry I have nothing against you but goddamn, France, come on)

Necrobama
Aug 4, 2006

by the sex ghost

teen witch posted:

More like old “you raped and subsequently married a sixteen year old and went on to make Léon and literally no one noticed a trend”-less

(Sorry I have nothing against you but goddamn, France, come on)

Give France some credit, they've gone from loving kids, to loving seniors on retirement.

Bug Squash
Mar 18, 2009

One time I watched a dvd of Pink Floyd at Pompeii, but the scart cable wasn't in right so there was no sound and the picture was colour shifted so red was blue and blue was green and green was red. I watched that for five minutes thinking Pink Floyd was just like that.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Bug Squash posted:

One time I watched a dvd of Pink Floyd at Pompeii, but the scart cable wasn't in right so there was no sound and the picture was colour shifted so red was blue and blue was green and green was red. I watched that for five minutes thinking Pink Floyd was just like that.

adjust the tint setting of your monitor

'pink'. it's right there in the name

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

tricked again by scart cables...

projecthalaxy has a new favorite as of 21:01 on Apr 26, 2023

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Mister Speaker posted:

adjust the tint setting of your monitor

'pink'. it's right there in the name

Some monitors language settings are buried knee deep in menus. When I change my screen, oftentimes I need to ask my partner which ones pink.

Necrobama
Aug 4, 2006

by the sex ghost

teen witch posted:

Unless the monitors language settings are buried knee deep in menus settings. When I change my screen, oftentimes I need to ask my partner, usually asking which ones pink.

:cheers:

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Shockingly still sober this late in the day. Sometimes you want to remember a day before your mind goes all ummagumma

I was raised by boomers, cut me some slack…but be careful with that ax Eugene

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Lol, French.

he's raining

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Ayo, which one is the pink one?

The front one!

Kthx!

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

How dare you attack me like this.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Post your floor.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Dudes better look where they pee or so help me

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

You can sit down to piss you know, especially if you're tired.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

projecthalaxy posted:

tricked again by scart cables...

I just had a flashback of giving my TV the reacharound, thanks for that

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
If you're that concerned about losing sleep, you can also just piss in your sleep.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Karate Bastard posted:

Use morning wood rules. Lean over with one hand on the wall and point straight down.

reduce the arc to hit your mark

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Karate Bastard posted:

Read that as "dudes look better where they pee"

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Not sure if I like or dislike how they phrased this. It's not just "starts turning towards me" or "starts coming back around" but a weirdly verbose, technical, and redundant "starts banking left in a circular pattern."

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/cIV20OU.gifv

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

Lobok posted:

Not sure if I like or dislike how they phrased this. It's not just "starts turning towards me" or "starts coming back around" but a weirdly verbose, technical, and redundant "starts banking left in a circular pattern."

The gunship variant has its guns on the left side.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Lobok posted:

Then you've misunderstood the meme.

C-130s are transport planes that have no weapons. If a C-130 starts turning back towards you, big deal.

AC-130s are C-130s that have been modified to carry shittons of guns out one side. They bank, in a circular pattern, around a target on the ground and give it absolute hell.

The joke is that our "operator" here has mistook a gunship for a transport.

Hyperlynx has a new favorite as of 22:38 on Apr 26, 2023

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

SpacePig posted:

If you're that concerned about losing sleep, you can also just piss in your sleep.
Condom catheters ain't that hard to make at home

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Stop trying to reinvent the wheel. Depends already exist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
What's the average sa poster's age these days?