Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
https://i.imgur.com/07QhHA1.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

AARD VARKMAN posted:

the only thing that will save us is something we can all mutually agree on. but what?

Nooner posted:

I don't like all the jerks in sad being mean to GBS mods thats like the jocks from the rival school beating up on OUR nerds dammit

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Everyone should be mean to the mods. Then it's fair.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Also, I was listening to a James Brown song in which he's talking about trying to find where the party people who love to get down are but specifically the big legged girls. It made me smile.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Warzone continues to be fun.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

been digging out a cistern to hold the flood of dopamine arriving may 12th

need to mail one of my J cons in for free repair tomorrow though, got stick drift like a devil’s curse

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Bad Purchase posted:

been digging out a cistern to hold the flood of dopamine arriving may 12th

need to mail one of my J cons in for free repair tomorrow though, got stick drift like a devil’s curse

Have them replace the A button as well, I’m sure it’ll get worn out quick from needing to replace a broken sword every 30 seconds

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

buttons are made to last for 10s of millions of presses these days, a simple press to replace a weapon every 30 seconds would take decades of playtime to wear out.

one could replace a broken weapon once every second and encounter nary a problem with the A button before the game's end.

makes you wonder about those mario 64 A button press challenges, what on earth is going on with them?

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I'm not going to play the Zelda game but I'm predicting that most people are going to be disappointed with it and it will quietly slip out of the zeitgeist, but a relatively small contingent of fans will declare it the best Zelda game. Basically it will be the Majora's Mask to OoT's BotW, because they've never made 2 universally lauded Zelda games in a row

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

I will not be playing Zelda because BotW is one of the worst games I have ever played, but I will be playing Advance Wars here in a minute

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
night meeting is over and getting on late tomorrow, time for an epic night of watching DS9 and reading science fiction book

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

AARD VARKMAN posted:

night meeting is over and getting on late tomorrow, time for an epic night of watching DS9 and reading science fiction book

what ep of DS9 u on also my goondolences on the late meeting, hopefully you only have 12-15 tomorrow

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

MrQwerty posted:

what ep of DS9 u on also my goondolences on the late meeting, hopefully you only have 12-15 tomorrow

my only meeting scheduled is the one first thing in the morning I already told them I'd miss. it's basically my weekend rn

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
also, season 2 episode 23, kira and bashir are in evil alternate timeline where earth became weakling pacifists and it made us get enslaved

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

AARD VARKMAN posted:

also, season 2 episode 23, kira and bashir are in evil alternate timeline where earth became weakling pacifists and it made us get enslaved

does that one have evil horny kira in it

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

MrQwerty posted:

does that one have evil horny kira in it

yes actually for a second just now i thought the kiras were gonna make out :dogstare:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

AARD VARKMAN posted:

yes actually for a second just now i thought the kiras were gonna make out :dogstare:

evil horny kira is one of my fav mirror universe characters

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
evil universe sisko seems like he's on drugs, but different drugs from whatever Avery Brooks is naturally on

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

lol

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I was at the shopping club and they had some hey dudes Wally's in tan that looked nice. Wasn't expecting them to fit my Flintstone feet but they're very stretchy and comfortable and I love them.

Recommend .

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Dang that Advance Wars menu music remix slaps

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Wendigee posted:

I was at the shopping club and they had some hey dudes Wally's in tan that looked nice. Wasn't expecting them to fit my Flintstone feet but they're very stretchy and comfortable and I love them.

Recommend .

hey dudes Wally's, you say? *sneaking up behind you with a straightjacket*

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Wendigee posted:

Recommend .

Lol I wear width B 12's, they sound v comfy and something I shall be denied

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I wear 9.5 4-6E from my dad (thanks dad) lol... i have square flintstone feet and these still fit as a size 9.

The top is very breathy and stretchy and the foot bed is wide enough that my feet don't slip off the size while moving around. Should be great summer shoes. I think they are even washable. The footbed is removable.

Wendigee fucked around with this message at 03:47 on Apr 27, 2023

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Bad Purchase posted:

buttons are made to last for 10s of millions of presses these days, a simple press to replace a weapon every 30 seconds would take decades of playtime to wear out.

one could replace a broken weapon once every second and encounter nary a problem with the A button before the game's end.

makes you wonder about those mario 64 A button press challenges, what on earth is going on with them?

Mario 64 A button challenge is blessed as hell

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
this is gonna be the last zelda game

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
link's voiced by Chris Pratt.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

kntfkr posted:

link's voiced by Chris Pratt.
chris pratt as JC denton

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

hey dudes and dudettes, im not getting paid to tell you that these puppies have worn in rather quickly and i will be interested to see how long they can last during daily summer wear.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Wednesday night don't forget to take out the garbage bins if you have a Thursday morning pick up!!!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Nooner posted:

Wednesday night don't forget to take out the garbage bins if you have a Thursday morning pick up!!!

my trash day is on tuesday op but ty

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

I like to let my neighbor take my bins out, she’s quite old and probably needs the exercise

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Nooner posted:

literally doing this rat nao

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Flowers for QAnon posted:

I like to let my neighbor take my bins out, she’s quite old and probably needs the exercise

ur a stand up guy. i don't care what anyone else says

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

numberoneposter posted:

chris pratt as JC denton

Melissa McCarthy as Lara Croft in Disney's Woke Tomb Raider TM

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

more like fridge raider

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Nooner posted:

whoa same bro. nice to have a fresh can to pile all sorts of poo poo in over the weekend. :haibrow:

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
So what do I do in this thread exactly 🧐

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

buglord posted:

So what do I do in this thread exactly 🧐

talk with ur buds (:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TrashMammal