Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...
If you feed wasps construction paper, they will make the World's Worst Piñata.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

How about a cursed video to go with that
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKd0So_d4GA

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

Facebook Aunt posted:

LOL I remember working at a 7-11 and for inventorying the bottom shelves I sat on a milk crates so I could easily reach the shelf. Not allowed. Looks bad. Hunch or kneel (one knee only, both knees looks lazy).

TBF, you want to be really careful moving anything from that position. It's easy to isolate your leg muscles from your torso and it invites bending and twisting in exactly the ways you should not. Get as close to the floor as possible and rip everything off the shelf straight towards you and down on the floor.
I splay my legs out beside me in a kneeling position to clear bottom shelves (like, rear end and inner thighs on the ground, toes pointed "out"). Even better, I never fill the back of bottom shelves. Who the gently caress is going to reach back there anyways. Better to leave it stacked up in storage.

That's how I tore rib muscles stacking a 3 1/2 lb bread tray from the floor, roughly infront of me, to my right side. 3 1/2 lbs, within the arc of my right arm, up to around lower rib height. Twisted just wrong and it took me ten minutes just climbing my way back up the shelves to standing hunched over. poo poo laid me out completely for three days and didn't heal for a month. Pleurisy didn't hurt that bad, or for as long, when I breathed in.

Now, no one will gently caress with me for doing it however I want. I'll loving lay flat on the floor to do counts if I have to. Hence, my policy to only front up the bottom two shelves.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Nameless Pete posted:

more like spiciest piñata

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

madeintaipei posted:

TBF, you want to be really careful moving anything from that position. It's easy to isolate your leg muscles from your torso and it invites bending and twisting in exactly the ways you should not. Get as close to the floor as possible and rip everything off the shelf straight towards you and down on the floor.
I splay my legs out beside me in a kneeling position to clear bottom shelves (like, rear end and inner thighs on the ground, toes pointed "out"). Even better, I never fill the back of bottom shelves. Who the gently caress is going to reach back there anyways. Better to leave it stacked up in storage.

That's how I tore rib muscles stacking a 3 1/2 lb bread tray from the floor, roughly infront of me, to my right side. 3 1/2 lbs, within the arc of my right arm, up to around lower rib height. Twisted just wrong and it took me ten minutes just climbing my way back up the shelves to standing hunched over. poo poo laid me out completely for three days and didn't heal for a month. Pleurisy didn't hurt that bad, or for as long, when I breathed in.

Now, no one will gently caress with me for doing it however I want. I'll loving lay flat on the floor to do counts if I have to. Hence, my policy to only front up the bottom two shelves.

I'm slinging soda instead of chips now and boy am I worn out. Pulled a minor thing in my back Saturday morning leaving over to pick up cat poo poo.

I think the worst pain the first week was actually my wrists and fingers.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Nameless Pete posted:

Yo those are hornets not wasps

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...

Paper wasps.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

I'm glad I've befriended the noble cicada killer, they will help me in the future giant hornet wars

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I mean, it’d work assuming you don’t burn to death.

Vakal
May 11, 2008
I think I'd rather just die.

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

Frank Frank posted:

I mean, it’d work assuming you don’t burn to death.

Fill up the bath tub with water while you're breathing through the hose. Easy.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
enter the hive

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Nfcknblvbl posted:

Fill up the bath tub with water while you're breathing through the hose. Easy.

Bath tub drain has a sieve in it so the hose wouldn’t fit down that drain. You’d need a fireproof hose that reaches from the tub to the toilet I guess

drk
Jan 16, 2005
hymenoptera_bites.png: spicy burning torture

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat

uber_stoat posted:

enter the hive

are these the meat bees

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

https://twitter.com/skinnycutmumu/status/1650202647591366656

not wasps but chaos

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i was expecting it to be this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfxLerM80zY

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Vakal posted:

I think I'd rather just die.

Yeah that's gotta be some stale rear end-air just sitting around in those pipes, especially ones in a hotel...

drk posted:

Do you dare to enter The Sting Zone ??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HyHZsa79LU

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Takes No Damage posted:

Yeah that's gotta be some stale rear end-air just sitting around in those pipes, especially ones in a hotel...

Do you dare to enter The Sting Zone ??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HyHZsa79LU

One day after all the ideas have been used up, viral content creators will be ranking which sharks are most painful to get fingers bit off by

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

deep dish peat moss posted:

One day after all the ideas have been used up, viral content creators will be ranking which sharks are most painful to get fingers bit off by

I don't see any downsides with that

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Drone_Fragger posted:

Do you people not read the signs at the till or something? Youre meant to put it all back in your trolley then go and stand by the packing area to pack it all. You're not meant to pack at the till unless you have like three items.

Listen buddy I don't even speak german let alone READ it

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

E oops posted a page late, still cursed.

mind the walrus posted:

What most people see is "Oh my god it's that thing I recognize but slightly different. I know it'll be good because I love the original, and because it's technically new I don't feel like I'm being septic! Look the CGI is realistic wow that's so... that's a sign of progress."

From my experience most people are more like "Oh my loving god would this calm down my horrible screeching spawn for a blessed minute I just need a break to be able to tthink!"

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS posted:

are these the meat bees

the loving WHAT?

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

Stoatbringer posted:

the loving WHAT?

Vulture bees. They enter a corpse through the eyes and root around for the meat they prefer.

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

Takes No Damage posted:

thats not stale air, thats sewage pipe air. youre just straight up inhaling other peoples poo poo

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

drk posted:

Some guy getting stung repeatedly and reviewing each one like a craft beer

Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER

AndreTheGiantBoned posted:

This one is original content. Youtube ad without sound pointing to rubbish url ("grampa method") and displaying disturbing gibberish in Spanish (rough translation: "when I turn 60 I will beat my wife / she is going to stop like a pillar, drinking a glass in the morning, heat all night long")

I wonder whether this is the future of the internet - auto-generated gibberish.

It's more like "at my 60 years I hit my woman. It's gonna get up like a stone Pilar. You take one cup in the morning and you're horny all night long" it's just a boner pill ad. I don't think it's widely used in every Spanish speaking country, but "pegar" is "to hit" and like in English it can work as a euphemism for having sex with.

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer
I’m pretty sure I’d rather die than huff sewer gas, too.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Imagine if someone flushes while you're sucking.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Ah, a blumkin to completion

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

My Spirit Otter posted:

thats not stale air, thats sewage pipe air. youre just straight up inhaling other peoples poo poo
Sweet! Free jenkem!

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
so that ad basically says "at 60 years old, I can still gently caress my lady. Boner's hard as a rock. A little of this stuff in the morning and you're loving all night long", niccceeeee

I'd buy it

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
MEATBEEEEEES

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vulture_bee#:~:text=Vulture%20bees%2C%20also%20known%20as,which%20feed%20on%20rotting%20meat.

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Deep state is trying to keep meat honey from a desperate population in ketosis looking for a sweet meat treat

King Carnivore
Dec 17, 2007

Graveyard Disciple

madeintaipei posted:

Vulture bees. They enter a corpse through the eyes and root around for the meat they prefer.

This isn’t made up.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

It's in Spanish so they mean a statue of a woman named Pilar

Captain Toasted
Jan 3, 2009

deep dish peat moss posted:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cw35PM1h15o

Whatever type this is doesn’t seem too bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I’d be freaking out way more if I had just lost a pinky.