Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
That one is a classic. "Lust... for me... is buttfucking a squirrel in Central Park."
And this is prime Artie heroin laughing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Lifespan posted:

That one is a classic. "Lust... for me... is buttfucking a squirrel in Central Park."
And this is prime Artie heroin laughing.

I love Howard's impression: "You're a real sick guy. You need help in the worst way."

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
I'm the lockbox howard keeps his condoms in

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010

Former Human posted:

As if there needs to be another sign that Howard should retire, a caller asked him about his interview on Letterman's Netflix show and Howard had zero knowledge of it. He even started arguing and said he never did an interview on that show. Robin and Gary tried to provide details and remind him that yes in fact he did, and Howard had no memory of it at all. He said he would try to find a copy of it and watch it because he couldn't remember doing it but it was probably interesting. The guy is pushing 70 and his brain is slipping.

Beth can't wait to use Howard's money to put him in a home and start banging the pool boy.

That’s wild, because this interview was a big deal for Howard — it was quite an honor for him to be invited for a long, in-depth interview on Dave’s limited-run, post-retirement show. Howard talked about it extensively on his show, before and afterwards.

Burden
Jul 25, 2006

:rip: to Jerry Springer.

EngineerJoe
Aug 8, 2004
-=whore=-

Chicken Butt posted:

That’s wild, because this interview was a big deal for Howard — it was quite an honor for him to be invited for a long, in-depth interview on Dave’s limited-run, post-retirement show. Howard talked about it extensively on his show, before and afterwards.

Hopefully, he's just playing it up not actually suffering from dementia.. :(

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Get the scientists working on the tube technology, immediately.
Any idea how old Ben Stern was when he starting losing it? He was always real sharp when he called into the show but at some point his calls just stopped.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Former Human posted:

As if there needs to be another sign that Howard should retire, a caller asked him about his interview on Letterman's Netflix show and Howard had zero knowledge of it. He even started arguing and said he never did an interview on that show. Robin and Gary tried to provide details and remind him that yes in fact he did, and Howard had no memory of it at all. He said he would try to find a copy of it and watch it because he couldn't remember doing it but it was probably interesting. The guy is pushing 70 and his brain is slipping.

Beth can't wait to use Howard's money to put him in a home and start banging the pool boy.

Holy poo poo, how did I miss this post :dogstare:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Howard’s memory has been going for 10 years at least

He frequently talked about forgetting whole events or people he used to know

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

I hope he remembered to write Jerry Springer a note.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

euphronius posted:

Howard’s memory has been going for 10 years at least

He frequently talked about forgetting whole events or people he used to know

That's just a side effect of one who spent too much time "out of his mind".

Cessna
Feb 20, 2013

KHABAHBLOOOM

Former Human posted:

poo poo, that was only four years ago;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1I0jnpJ34XA

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world
Some of its shtick. He has always loved pretending to not know about things like podcasts, video games, animated TV etc...It gets even worse when the thing he pretends to not know about is more popular then his show. His Springsteen HBO "pilot" interview show flopped and Lettermans similar styled one is a hit.
"What is that Robin? The show where people go out to his ranch and he has that big beard?"

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

robin,
my belle,
i know that i've been in hell with you for some reason
but i wanna be your heavens
on earth again

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
God drat I find out about so many celebrity deaths browsing this thread.

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.
Letterman talked poo poo about Howard in a segment at the end of their interview on letterman's show because he didn't like that Howard didn't throw trump under the bus.

Although I do believe Howard's mind could be slipping in old age, it could track that he decided to pretend like letterman's show doesn't exist because he isn't showbiz friends with him anymore or something like that.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
I think Letterman was more upset because on his show, he has segments where he basically goes on a bit of a hike with them as part of the interview and Howard said no.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
The Friars Club is up for sale :-(

https://pagesix.com/2023/04/26/legendary-haunt-the-friars-club-is-up-for-sale-amid-debt-crisis

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Must have been too woke. RIP.

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.
They got caught laundering money I believe a few years back. It probably sealed that place's fate. Wasn't it a notorious mobster joint for a long time?

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Everyone I think of as a Friar, aside from Mel Brooks, has been dead for 10 years.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Pat Cooper is still alive. He's too angry to die.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Former Human posted:

Remember when his son called in and Pat started screaming at him? I only wish he and Jackie Stallone had made an appearance together.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Odddzy posted:

Letterman talked poo poo about Howard in a segment at the end of their interview on letterman's show because he didn't like that Howard didn't throw trump under the bus.

Although I do believe Howard's mind could be slipping in old age, it could track that he decided to pretend like letterman's show doesn't exist because he isn't showbiz friends with him anymore or something like that.

Letterman also trolled Howard about his wig in the episode too.

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.
Letterman rules lol he's just completely out of touch and doesn't give a poo poo about other celebs

clambake
Aug 30, 2007

Former Human posted:

WHO TOLD YA THAT?!

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Odddzy posted:

Letterman rules lol he's just completely out of touch and doesn't give a poo poo about other celebs

And he quit to spend more time with his son. Tell me that doesn't trigger Howard.

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

you better pay off!

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Odddzy posted:

He must be out of his mind!

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

parthenocarpy posted:

you better pay off!

whhhooooooOOOOOOOooooaaaaa

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

YeahTubaMike posted:

whhhooooooOOOOOOOooooaaaaa

I love that part.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

None of those pushups should've counted lol. Then again, the bit was made infinitely better by using a total dope as the ref.

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

It was a great bit but I never would have paid him for those pathetic belly flops he called a push up. I think they just felt bad for him because he was so desperate for the money. He had a complete meltdown leading up to the challenge.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Two Kings posted:

It was a great bit but I never would have paid him for those pathetic belly flops he called a push up. I think they just felt bad for him because he was so desperate for the money. He had a complete meltdown leading up to the challenge.

That Radu guy had him training like he was gonna fight Ivan Drago instead of doing some extremely light exercising.

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

thats all i gotta say!

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

They should have asked Scott to do a plank for more than 30 seconds. He would have died of a heart attack.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Sand Monster posted:

I love that part.

It really is so great :allears:

Mexican Radio
Jan 5, 2007

mombo with your jombo?
OUTTA HERE

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

NO FUCKIN WAY, GANGE!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

Spotted in the waffle images thread. Great google search recommendation.