Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

CelticPredator posted:

You can make someone smart without them looking like 🤓

yeah, that's what i am trying to say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SuperMechagodzilla
Jun 9, 2007

NEWT REBORN
Not that the movie won't have problematic elements or anything, but it's just a joke about the episode where Steve Urkle builds a horrifying android duplicate of himself.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Paramount also made a big deal about Rise of The Beast being the most racially diverse Transformers movie when it comes to the live action actors and behind the scenes crew.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

The MSJ posted:

Paramount also made a big deal about Rise of The Beast being the most racially diverse Transformers movie when it comes to the live action actors and behind the scenes crew.

Gonna be real step forward for society when they make the most diverse piece of poo poo movie ever.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I've never seen a Transformer movie.

The last scene I watched was when Optimus Prime died in 1986 and was like well my interest is gone and it stayed gone

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Gonna be real step forward for society when they make the most diverse piece of poo poo movie ever.

They also have a long way to beat Fast & Furious who managed nine movies in a row with non-white directors and didn't add a new white major character until the 7th movie.

LOL at Cipher in Fast 9 pointing out the Torettos being very mixed, with biologically-related family members being played by people of different races.

kiimo posted:

I've never seen a Transformer movie.

The last scene I watched was when Optimus Prime died in 1986 and was like well my interest is gone and it stayed gone

He got better. And then he got replaced as leader anyway. Then dead Optimus became an inside joke in every Transformers media since.

The MSJ fucked around with this message at 03:13 on Apr 27, 2023

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I don't see Rattrap.

NO SALE.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Bumblebee was pretty good.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Oh I thought they were fighting

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Liking that primal looks like that grumpy-rear end frog

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Oh so we're doing Unicron in this one?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Yeah, this is the one where we finally do Unicron

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Wait is that the dude from In the Heights?

More like in the lows :kingsley:

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Sharpen filter the movie? Oh, the next transformers film. Fair enough.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

Codependent Poster posted:

Oh so we're doing Unicron in this one?

I think that’s one of the Battle Planets.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

No, they've already said it's Unicron.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Gripweed posted:

I think that’s one of the Battle Planets.

No, the one that's in continuity with Transformers is Battle Beasts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqbMtQJDkD0

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!

Freaquency posted:

Wait is that the dude from In the Heights?

More like in the lows :kingsley:

And Dominique Fishback from The Deuce and Swarm

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

Codependent Poster posted:

Bumblebee was pretty good.
It was surprisingly decent and the trailer for this one seems to go back to the HIGH STAKES END OF THE WORLD thing again so meh.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

idk how suggestive folks are comfy with inlined ITT so I'll just link my reblog of the fabulous Japanese poser for Ed Wood's ORGY OF THE DEAD, think the poster had more work put into it than the movie tbh.

https://www.tumblr.com/nmpositive/715779148879101952

Nightmare Cinema
Apr 4, 2020

no.

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Flounder looks drunk

Flounder looks like a 47 year-old divorced father of 2 on blood pressure medication.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.
Flounder looks like a fish. There is no spark of soul or intelligence in his eyes. It would be no sin to kill and eat him.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Nightmare Cinema posted:

Flounder looks like a 47 year-old divorced father of 2 on blood pressure medication.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

:effort:

https://twitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1651604600686891011?s=20

I really never thought this would get made

roffels
Jul 27, 2004

Yo Taxi!

Must be a cheap IP to get the license for, there hasn't been a game in the series since the Playstation 3.

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

FlamingLiberal posted:

I really never thought this would get made

If you make a TV show and it plays exclusively on Peacock, did it really get made

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Erebus posted:

If you make a TV show and it plays exclusively on Peacock, did it really get made

Apparently ghosted is the top downloaded movie in the history of AppleTV. I watched the first 30 minutes and it totally sucked and then turned it off but I guess I contributed to that anyway. I’m just pissed because that movie was terrible from what I saw before I bailed

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Twisted Metal as a concept could absolutely work as a 2 hour movie, but I feel like as a 10 episode series it’s going to be loaded with filler.

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD

kiimo posted:

Apparently ghosted is the top downloaded movie in the history of AppleTV. I watched the first 30 minutes and it totally sucked and then turned it off but I guess I contributed to that anyway. I’m just pissed because that movie was terrible from what I saw before I bailed

There's barely any films on AppleTV though.
It's gotta be between hosted and Greyhound.

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

Erebus posted:

Poker Face was really great

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012

FlamingLiberal posted:

Twisted Metal as a concept could absolutely work as a 2 hour movie, but I feel like as a 10 episode series it’s going to be loaded with filler.

There’s going to be a small amount of driving in the start of episode 1 and the end of episode 10.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Bar Crow posted:

There’s going to be a small amount of driving in the start of episode 1 and the end of episode 10.

testtubebaby
Apr 7, 2008

Where we're going,
we won't need eyes to see.

Shows are now just 6, 8, 10, 13 hour movies

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Bar Crow posted:

Oh for sure

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Each episode is the backstory for each individual driver getting their car, episode 10 will be them arriving at the arena. There will be no mayhem

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

God, Mortal Kombat sucked...

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
Just let Tim Minear finish "Drive"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

She twisting on my metal til I'm black