Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

tmfc posted:

used to but he died in a deathmatch, RIP vyelkin

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me
:siren:ATTN EXP "Talent":siren: - I have hired a spokesperson and management and I will be releasing a statement in the next week or so addressing the allegations.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

bees x999

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

That Little Demon posted:

:siren:ATTN EXP "Talent":siren: - I have hired a spokesperson and management and I will be releasing a statement in the next week or so addressing the allegations.

Can't wait to see what kind of spokeperson and legal representation EXP's budget can afford.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lmfao

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

Plebian Parasite posted:

I just want to say that, in the event EXP moves to my island compound, none of you will be held captive and you will be free to leave at any time. My lawyers have advised me say this to keep the Hague from sniffing around like last time.

as a US-based promotion (registered in Delaware for tax reasons), EXP is immune to prosecution in the Hague

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
https://voca.ro/1gTpOQ5zlLmJ

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

copy
Jul 26, 2007

the brutality of the exp crab barrel knows no bounds lol

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Announcement from the Brides of Impo

https://voca.ro/1lJwwaQ3AF9O

badass

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

That Little Demon posted:

How about addressing your overheating xbox first?

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

thats mean

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

bees x1000 posted:

thats mean

🪑

ddinkins
Sep 5, 2012

Kild posted:

How about addressing your overheating xbox first?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

this is really none of my business but you can go ahead and stop providing the 99 cents off at fatburger catering vouchers from backstage at exp if it helps the financials. it's the same 3 vouchers every week and some of the boys figured out the closest location is in louisiana

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

bees x1000 posted:

thats mean

lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Cavauro posted:

this is really none of my business but you can go ahead and stop providing the 99 cents off at fatburger catering vouchers from backstage at exp if it helps the financials. it's the same 3 vouchers every week and some of the boys figured out the closest location is in louisiana
You're never going to level up without your protein. Also there's a truck full of uh, materials, that heads to fatburger after most EXP deathmatches anyway so you can give them an order

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

thank you for looking out for us Mr. Larry

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Haha always. Anyway eat up. We like to recycle these parts. Uh, in these parts I mean

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

wintertime has graciously offered to step in and remind me to read this thread

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

thanks wintertime

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Namtab posted:

thanks wintertime

This.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

wintertime has graciously offered to step in and remind me to read this thread

Lmao

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
wait why is there a store link in the op

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

ArfJason posted:

wait why is there a store link in the op

It's to buy things from the store.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Anyway, as I was saying,

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

It's to buy things from the store.

what the gently caress

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

ArfJason posted:

what the gently caress

TLD's gotta pay David Hayter's fee somehow

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

ArfJason posted:

what the gently caress

Ohhh its so funny that TLD loves crack lol I bet crack is so cheap lol!!! Shut up and give the man crack money he's on a fixed income you ungrateful poo poo

ddinkins
Sep 5, 2012

DaysBefore posted:

TLD's gotta pay David Hayter's fee somehow

lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

had a dream vince bought izwf and its characters for a million dollars and the very next day was being sued by samoa joe after exposing him to collodial silver and turning him blue in an attempt to recreate p-mac

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Haha always. Anyway eat up. We like to recycle these parts. Uh, in these parts I mean

EXP's gonna be using some of its budget to hire a pair of new caterers:

Word on the street is, they're working on a new cookbook entitled To Serve Wrestlers.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Ohhh its so funny that TLD loves crack lol I bet crack is so cheap lol!!! Shut up and give the man crack money he's on a fixed income you ungrateful poo poo

Yep

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ArfJason posted:

what the gently caress

not to spoil it, but a store turns out to be a really good way to get people to post pictures of themselves in their brand new xxxxl shirts which is epic

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

not to spoil it, but a store turns out to be a really good way to get people to post pictures of themselves in their brand new xxxxl shirts which is epic

My DDRD shirt just came in guys, check it out!

edit: Just kidding hahahaha. Holy gently caress I hope that was fast enough

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

The turn of the tide...

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

everyone sends me photos and they all look very handsome or handsome old fishermen. IZ FTW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
HonorableTB, you have shed enough gang tags to be signed to the EXP roster waiting list.

Please surrender your passport to the EXP office and report to secure roster housing