Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
It's like a free preworkout supplement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Fitzy Fitz posted:

I'm driving an F-150 for work this week. I can't imagine driving one of these every day. It doesn't fit in parking spaces. It doesn't fit in my garage. Can't make tight turns. A car pulled up behind me at a light and I could barely see its roof.

its one of the best cars ever made

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

target hasn't been peaceful in ten years when they started getting a reputation for being the slightly more upscale wal-mart and everyone started flocking there

its just walmart for the PMC

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

AnimeIsTrash posted:

that’s Anthropologie and Home Goods

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
target is still for poors, just ones who don’t think they are

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Xaris posted:

target is still for poors, just ones who don’t think they are

Conversely, ScotiaBank is for people who are Richer Than They Think (TM).

AnimeIsTrash posted:

its one of the best cars ever made

Go start a goon Superfund site and fill it with cars and anime.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
ait you better not loving bring back PMC to the ‘left’ lexicon. we worked hard to eradicate it and men-in-black memory wipe it from liberals the past few years

I’m gunna brutally destroy you with your MacBook if you do

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

AnimeIsTrash posted:

at least here in Buffalo, it has just become a palette-swapped wal-mart. there is no difference in customer-base or products offered between the two, including the fact that both now have cops permanently stationed in the parking lot.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Xaris posted:

ait you better not loving bring back PMC to the ‘left’ lexicon. we worked hard to eradicate it and men-in-black memory wipe it from liberals the past few years

I’m gunna brutally destroy you with your MacBook if you do

It's thr Professional Motoring Class now FYI.

cat botherer
Jan 6, 2022

I am interested in most phases of data processing.

BonHair posted:

I assume this means no pants
You don't need them that much.

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013
lol

https://twitter.com/ass_beaters/status/1651941560316055552

The Maroon Hawk
May 10, 2008

she was clearly just driving so she could go for a jog, she’s wearing athletic gear and everything

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

I would like to note that this video definitely does not show someone being harmed

Jokerpilled Drudge
Jan 27, 2010

by Pragmatica

Ardennes posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PVxA_UfK5M

An interesting video about Culver City possibly removing a bus/bike line in one of the few recent success stories as far as mixed-use planning around LA Country (probably SoCal at this point). The chief reason seems to be that drivers are simply jealous of watching buses/bikes pass them, and there isn't a good other reason besides simply resentment. They are simply being 'driven' insane.

update on this... culver city residents showed up to the vote to remove the street improvements and they will go back to the car-centric infrastructure we had before. We did it, folks!

https://www.foxla.com/news/culver-city-council-votes-eliminate-protected-bike-bus-lanes

Jokerpilled Drudge has issued a correction as of 16:56 on Apr 28, 2023

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

it is almost impossible to cross a stroad on a side street without a stoplight; people rarely notice this because they never go visit anyone at the gated subdivision across from theirs

cat botherer
Jan 6, 2022

I am interested in most phases of data processing.
https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1651941357781647360

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

:f5h: :w00t:

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Fitzy Fitz posted:

Our Target replaced its pizza place with Starbucks and knocked out several sections to put in a bigger, fancier make-up section. They also replaced part of the men's clothing section with more women's clothing. They've really settled on a particular market lol

Fortunately there's plenty of demand for women's clothing among men

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

Lol I just saw a car with the license plate "midwife" and all the same type of stickers right down to the 8cm one

Ensign Expendable
Nov 11, 2008

Lager beer is proof that god loves us
Pillbug
I went to Amsterdam for a work trip and it's jarring how small the cars are there compared to Toronto. They're not small cars aside from those little two-person buggies and a handful of vintage ones, they're just not all massive trucks or SUVs like here.

There was one Range Rover that was way too large for the parking spot the driver tried to cram it into.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Ensign Expendable posted:

I went to Amsterdam for a work trip and it's jarring how small the cars are there compared to Toronto. They're not small cars aside from those little two-person buggies and a handful of vintage ones, they're just not all massive trucks or SUVs like here.

There was one Range Rover that was way too large for the parking spot the driver tried to cram it into.

Remember all the boaty classic cars that everyone remembers as being massive?

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Ensign Expendable posted:

yeah this is most of Europe. small cars like fiats are the best choice out of selfishness: that is, most parking is parallel on tiny rear end narrow streets or parking on road medians, and all the streets are really small so you can’t get a ford f950 hemi-quad freedom rancher edition around in cities

if america had built streets to like 7 ft max, we’d all be driving the same. instead we made 8x16 ft wide lane and 100 acre parking lots monstrosities everywhere even in small towns

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.

Clark Nova posted:

it is almost impossible to cross a stroad on a side street without a stoplight; people rarely notice this because they never go visit anyone at the gated subdivision across from theirs

Those are our enemies

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

License plate

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

hell yeah, a bike could never do this

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
when i see #fuckcars i think of that gbs thread with the dragons

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Jokerpilled Drudge posted:

update on this... culver city residents showed up to the vote to remove the street improvements and they will go back to the car-centric infrastructure we had before. We did it, folks!

https://www.foxla.com/news/culver-city-council-votes-eliminate-protected-bike-bus-lanes

beautiful

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

Jokerpilled Drudge posted:

lol jesus christ this is psychotic.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

eXXon posted:

Go start a goon Superfund site and fill it with cars and anime.

?

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

genuine question why do you post in this thread? your ideology is completely opposed to this threads and you never post anything meaingful or funny

i think youd be better served by the cum warriors or trump threads

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

what

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

mawarannahr posted:

genuine question why do you post in this thread? your ideology is completely opposed to this threads and you never post anything meaingful or funny

he’s trolling and u r being trolled. very easy

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
I on the other hand cannot be trolled. amen

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

what

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

thread title

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

bro, what's your mb/md ratio (miles biked / miles driven)?

Deadly Ham Sandwich
Aug 19, 2009
Smellrose

mawarannahr posted:

You can add posters to your ignore list.

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
I want to hug and kiss every car I see

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
thread title

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

syqd :)