Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

DJ_Mindboggler posted:

It sounds like the answer is 10x more seats in stadiums then, since the exorbitant prices haven't prevented teams from consistently having full attendance.

We’re in a digital age now. I watched 75 Kings games this year, but I live 300 miles away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..

That's the one that got Dwane Casey fired. Ujiri went down after the game and shouted something like "what the gently caress are you doing?"

KurdtLives
Dec 22, 2004

Ladies and She-Hulks can't resist Murdock's Big Hallway Energy
Every headshot they show of Jokic looks like a Driver's License photo

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

:siren: https://twitter.com/ChrisHerrington/status/1652132223511068672?t=WGFnvG3saAr_voIUA3w0Rg

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

JJ Redick: The warriors just can’t get a fair whistle

https://twitter.com/KentrelUTD/status/1652134624661733377

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

SAS brothers and sisters, please declare your allegiance to Game 7 Beam Wagon right here

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
I remember being really pissed off when Troy Weaver traded trey lyles and a 2nd round pick for Marvin Bagley. And people were like look Trey Lyles isn’t even that good of a shooter, doesn’t matter.

but it’s really clear he’s a winning player and Marvin Bagley is an empty stats guy.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQ70BkPkANM

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
That’s good, the kings having a Cinderella season only to get reversed swept would have been sad

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I'm a Kings fan now

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Holy poo poo we're witnessing history

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
KINGS

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

WhyteRyce posted:

SAS brothers and sisters, please declare your allegiance to Game 7 Beam Wagon right here

game 7 kings get my critical support

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Sunday is the first time in over 20 years I wish I was back in Sacto. Go Kings!

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

WhyteRyce posted:

Enthusiastically reporting

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

WhyteRyce posted:

I gotchu bro

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

WhyteRyce posted:

From the Bay Area a hearty gently caress the warriors

pyrotek
May 21, 2004

WhyteRyce posted:

Die Warriors, Die

Also

https://twitter.com/CassidyHubbarth/status/1652141620656242688?s=20

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

Motel Midnight off the hook

WhyteRyce posted:

Hell yeah! Just leave the drat beam on.

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug

WhyteRyce posted:

you have my sword shield and dos coyotes plate

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

I agree go Kings

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"
gently caress the goddamn warriors

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"
i dont see it as a series in question, kings will win at home. warriors are tired and kerr has no new ideas. time to retire and bring in coach nurse for a charge of the light brigade.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

i am a moron posted:

gently caress the goddamn warriors

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
https://twitter.com/ArtButSports/status/1652144808796774400?s=20

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Tayter Swift posted:

you have my sword shield and dos coyotes plate

Sacramentans just fyi I’m loving starting at Zebra Club for breakfast that’s how hard I’m going on Sunday

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Lmao I'm only hours away from the grizzlies ringer guy going "I've been at this job for 20 years, I can tell when a guy is gonna play through an injury" when talking about Luke Kennard

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/joevardon/status/1652148364417568768

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

I was gonna ask how a coach could forget he had timeouts remaining but I guess this explains why his mind might’ve been elsewhere

OzFactor
Apr 16, 2001
edit: yeah

:smith:

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

OzFactor posted:

edit: yeah

:smith:

gently caress man :smith:

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

ah poo poo...that sucks man. well, anyway once your 2 day bereavement leave is up come collect your personal items and turn in your keycard. thanks

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"
That is loving brutal

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Oh.

That does explain some things

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Dejan Bimble posted:

Oh.

That does explain some things

Indeed. Holy loving poo poo.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

gently caress

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Alright so wait until after the funeral to fire him

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Well that loving sucks. Thoughts for Coach Bud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

It's both thrilling and terrifying.
It's crazy how many coaches in the last 5-10 years have won championships only to be fired within 2-3 seasons after.