Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.

MJeff posted:

Give me more Iowa guys. More! MORE!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Can I interest you in a Kaevon Merriweather at safety? Riley Moss at corner? John Waggoner at EDGE?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

Comfortador posted:

I just hope this isn't Holmes up his own rear end sniffin his own sauce. Every pick they've made has been a "huh?" from everyone.

eh, they're drafting a very specific type of player - very like coaches' son, team captains type players. Definitely some culture fits going on here.

Not bad players the worst you can say is they are largely picking them a bit ahead of when people think they should go.

Comfortador
Jul 31, 2003

Just give me all the 3ggs_n_b4con you have.

Wait...wait.

I worry what you just heard was...
"Give me a lot of b4con_n_3ggs."

What I said was...
"Give me all the 3ggs_n_b4con you have"

...Do you understand?

adaz posted:

eh, they're drafting a very specific type of player - very like coaches' son, team captains type players. Definitely some culture fits going on here.

Not bad players the worst you can say is they are largely picking them a bit ahead of when people think they should go.

Yeah like I told my friend, I'm dumbstruck at this point I'll just have to see how they play for our team.

Hand Row
May 28, 2001
Packer fans gonna freak if Branch falls to them and gets picked lol

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.

Hand Row posted:

Packer fans gonna freak if Branch falls to them and gets picked lol

At the moment, I'm hoping for either Washington or Musgrave at #42 moreso than Branch.

Shrimpy
May 18, 2004

Sir, I'm going to need to see your ticket.

surf rock posted:

At the moment, I'm hoping for either Washington or Musgrave at #42 moreso than Branch.

All three available!

Hand Row
May 28, 2001

surf rock posted:

I think they would take Branch and then nab one of those in the follow up. Only a disaster if both get picked in the two in between. But then they can take Hyatt or other cool receiver.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Hand Row posted:

I think they would take Branch and then nab one of those in the follow up. Only a disaster if both get picked in the two in between. But then they can take Hyatt or other cool receiver.

This would be extremely rad but I feel like the Packers are gonna swerve me again

Shrimpy
May 18, 2004

https://twitter.com/by_JBH/status/1652099366419853313

It's Musgrave

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Oh wow, I thought Washington was made in a lab for Gutey's tastes

Also, goddamn this dude is handsome as gently caress, we should trade for Jimmy G because we're gonna be the prettyboy team

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

owns love musgrave

Shrimpy
May 18, 2004

I do wonder if Washington is still there if they just say "gently caress it" and double up. Packers have a massive TE hole.

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

Shrimpy posted:

I do wonder if Washington is still there if they just say "gently caress it" and double up. Packers have a massive TE hole.

tht would rule, woudln't be surprised if we get secondary here

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

you need at least two players to replace someone like sizeable rob

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

All the good edge guys are gone. That Minnesota center or the Nortwestern DT would be good I guess.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

I didn't catch who this Kansas City guy on the desk is, so I'm just going to assume it's TheGreyGhost

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

DIVISION RIVALS SHOULDN’T TRADE YOU FUCKS! :byodood:

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

brian gutekunst is now my enemy

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

God dammit

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!
I mean, I'm glad he's not in Green Bay but you couldn't have traded it to someone in the AFC?

Though I'd have been upset if the Pats managed to get him too

Hand Row
May 28, 2001
I would rather have branch than an extra fifth so I hope they have a safety identified

Wollawolla
Jan 15, 2007

Are you gonna smash my skull and breathe my blood-mist?
I hate this.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Paracaidas posted:

I mean, I'm glad he's not in Green Bay but you couldn't have traded it to someone in the AFC?

Or not the NFC North at least.

Shrimpy
May 18, 2004

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Or not the NFC North at least.

They just traded back again with the Bucs.

Ted Thompson's Ghost is smiling.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

MJeff posted:

Give me more Iowa guys. More! MORE!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

OK, you can have Brian Ferentz, idiot failson Iowa OC

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

I feel like we're seeing a lot of Packers fans come out of the woodwork this week. It's nice to see! Guessing some folks were over the Rodgers bullshit. :unsmith:

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!
https://twitter.com/ArifHasanNFL/status/1652103261460070403

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
*touches earpiece*

I’m being told that the Packers have drafted a WR.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Oooooooooh! 2nd round WR!

Is Gutey learning?

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

shocked they drafted a 5'11 wr ngl

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Oooooooooh! 2nd round WR!

Is Gutey learning?

He picked one literally with the first pick of the second round last year

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Brian Branch cool as hell.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

God, I loving love LeRoy Butler.

I would've rather had Hyatt, but Reed is admittedly more well-rounded.

BigBeefCity
Oct 26, 2022

~*Special Delivery*~
~*For Anime Fans*~

OVERSIZE
PACKAGE
jaden R
5'11''
fucker is big as I am

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
A tiny WR who is fast and a good route runner

I’m good with that

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

also (from the athletic's the beast) apparently a punt returner?

quote:

SUMMARY: A three-year starter at Michigan State, Reed was a perimeter receiver in offensive coordinator Jay Johnson’s offense. Although his senior year fell short of
expectations because of injuries and the Spartans’ offensive struggles, he accounted for 46 explosive plays (20-plus yards) over the past two seasons and became just
the third player in school history with multiple punt return touchdowns in the same season. Reed has outstanding foot quickness and skillfully throttles his route
speed to separate from coverage. Despite dropping too many easy ones, his focus is heightened on contested windows, and he shows a knack for timing his leaps and
snatching the football off the helmets of defensive backs. Overall, Reed will have a tougher time overcoming his slight size vs. NFL defensive backs, but his speed,
route tempo and downfield ball skills are the ingredients of a potential NFL playmaker. With a few technical tweaks to his game, he has NFL starting ability (slot
and outside) and adds value as a return man.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Wait he has a dropping problem?

Oh no

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/MathBomb/status/1650177712936419330

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
huh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

CharlestheHammer posted:

Wait he has a dropping problem?

Oh no

Godammit.