Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

CannonFodder posted:

I thought that was a quote from Team America World Police, during the Dicks / Pussies / Assholes speech.

I've never seen the Joker movie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

What manner of fool is so unfamiliar with the pussyberg address and so unamerican that they would think it is the work of the Joker?

That makes too much sense in this world where they weaponized the beer drone.

mobby_6kl posted:

I've never seen the Joker movie

I hate the very idea of it and think it diminishes the character by going into his background, excellent film would recommend. It's that good.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

What manner of fool is so unfamiliar with the pussyberg address and so unamerican that they would think it is the work of the Joker?

generation gap

Oscar Wilde Bunch
Jun 12, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I want someone to build a loitering munition inside a loitering munition. Loitering squared.

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

Maybe I'll go where I can see stars
Crazy and ingenious. Soon they'll make dispenser and teleporter.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Oscar Wilde Bunch posted:

I want someone to build a loitering munition inside a loitering munition. Loitering squared.

Blyatryoshka

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

Oscar Wilde Bunch posted:

don't they* have mothership drones that release a bunch of suicide drones, or have a prototype?

*someone

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Zippy the Bummer posted:

don't they* have mothership drones that release a bunch of suicide drones, or have a prototype?

*someone

that's what's known as a guided cluster bomb

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Those are for hunting graboids. I know the truth.

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

We can all learn from our past mistakes.

Instantly reminded me of this.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Russian propaganda released visuals of Lancet suicide drones hitting a Gepard and S-300s.

Imgur doesn't want to play with me so I'm linking some other hosting: pic, vid, vid, vid.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Budzilla posted:

Instantly reminded me of this.

They sent a slamhound on Turner’s trail in New Delhi, slotted it to his pheromones and the color of his hair. It caught up with him on a street called Chandni Chauk and came scrambling for his rented BMW through a forest of bare brown legs and pedicab tires. Its core was a kilogram of recrystallized hexogene and flaked TNT.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

sebmojo posted:

They sent a slamhound on Turner’s trail in New Delhi, slotted it to his pheromones and the color of his hair. It caught up with him on a street called Chandni Chauk and came scrambling for his rented BMW through a forest of bare brown legs and pedicab tires. Its core was a kilogram of recrystallized hexogene and flaked TNT.

:yeah:

Hannibal Rex
Feb 13, 2010
https://twitter.com/sentdefender/status/1652161924413415426?s=20

Somehow, the Kuznetsov got past the Bosphorus.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

It appears to be a fuel depot that was set on fire by a Ukrainian drone.

Cugel the Clever
Apr 5, 2009
I LOVE AMERICA AND CAPITALISM DESPITE BEING POOR AS FUCK. I WILL NEVER RETIRE BUT HERE'S ANOTHER 200$ FOR UKRAINE, SLAVA
What the gently caress is a fire train?

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Drone? Surely you mean another hapless samovar-left-unattended accident.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Bosporus? More like phosphorus!

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

is it supposed to do that

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Cugel the Clever posted:

What the gently caress is a fire train?

In Russia? A regular train.

Putin is a real piece of poo poo and poo poo is always on fire.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/MassDara/status/1652032013518381066
New thread referencing a Meduza article by Dara Massicot. The Russians are cynically using those who returned from the front, after giving them basic psychiatric aid, to brainwash children in their schools. The thread details the various methods used and some of the incidents referred to. :nms: for description of casualties.

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

shadow puppet of a posted:

Drone? Surely you mean another hapless samovar-left-unattended accident.

poo poo can we get a sit-rep on Willo567's balls??

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

That looks like a fuel depot. That sure loving sucks for Russia. Lotta fuels needed to keep a war like this going. And a fighting force moving... Whether forward or back.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

sebmojo posted:

Did someone invent another torment nexus???

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

History channel 2035: Putin's most evil Trains

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Seems like they have enough fire there already, but who amI to judge

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Do you think the residents of Crimea go around talking like Brits? "Look guys don't worry it's just like the siege of Leningrad! We'll just have to tough it out!!!",

zone
Dec 6, 2016

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Do you think the residents of Crimea go around talking like Brits? "Look guys don't worry it's just like the siege of Leningrad! We'll just have to tough it out!!!",

Ever since the Kerch bridge got blown up they've been more or less living in a state of constant fear for the next hits. Many of them have run away already while the going was still good.

Nice piece of fish
Jan 29, 2008

Ultra Carp

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Do you think the residents of Crimea go around talking like Brits?

It's chewsday innit

*background explosions*

zone
Dec 6, 2016

:troll:

The Sausages
Sep 30, 2012

What do you want to do? Who do you want to be?
ended up not posting something bc it was a few pages old but it's relevant again so

quote:

Cabbages and Kings posted:

russian attrition and defenestration has gotten bad enough they are filling empty seats with Stable Diffusion

also the prompt for that was "normal Russian war criminal"
here's some actual AI results for "normal Russian war Criminal":

Obviously it's not really Putin, he wouldn't be caught dead in the uniform of the army that he fears and despises.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://ukrainetoday.org/2023/04/29/nationalists-bombed-sevastopol-girkin-in-a-panic-because-of-the-bavovna-in-the-crimea/

quote:

“Ukrainian nationalists (I put it quite tolerantly? Didn’t discredit anyone?) bombed Sevastopol. There are no losses, only a fire. I hope this sad fact will not damage the sacred “grain deal.” As for the respected Kiev partners, they have nothing to do with it “These are all vicious nationalists. They will certainly be stigmatized again and promised to destroy our beloved Luntik (probably meant Putin – UNIAN),” Girkin said .
Terrorist Girkin is none too happy about the explosion in Sevastopol.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr posted:

Russian propaganda released visuals of Lancet suicide drones hitting a Gepard and S-300s.

Imgur doesn't want to play with me so I'm linking some other hosting: pic, vid, vid, vid.

I mean Ukraine kills 600 Russian suicide drones every day.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/Flash_news_ua/status/1652250930551685121
Ukraine seems to have made a small advance near Vuhledar.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Video of the Sevastopol drone strike on the fuel depot:

https://i.imgur.com/vsJB6dw.mp4

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/Gerashchenko_en/status/1652261694628823040
MUH NOOOOOOOOOKS :rolleye:

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Giftwrapping moral clarity to your enemies is a pretty dumb mistake. Keep talking trash, Russia!

Captain Fargle
Feb 16, 2011

I would not want to be breathing unfiltered air in Sevastopol right now. Goddamn.

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
Plucky russia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

The New York Times seems to be giving the Ukrainian spring offensive front page coverage today.